PDA

View Full Version : Q! Hondo! Stretch! Leonard! Sid! Max! New Rules!

Gayle in MD
09-24-2010, 07:26 AM
You guys will love this! Here's the link!

New Rule: Rich People Who Complain About Being Vilified Should Be Vilified:
by: Bill Maher

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-maher/new-rule-rich-people-who-_b_737429.html

I can't wait til tonight! My guy Bill has more truth in his editorials than all the punidts on cable, combined!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Bill hits the mark, as usual, with the raw facts!

G.

cushioncrawler
09-24-2010, 03:32 PM
pecker'snot.
dick'wash.
This guy iz an american shakespeare.
mac.

pooltchr
09-24-2010, 06:03 PM
Silly me. I read the title of the thread and thought for sure that Gayle was going to be informing her followers how she thinks they should deal with the upcoming disaster the Dems are facing in 6 weeks. After all, she was the one who was telling us that the Republican party was dead just a couple of years ago.

Oh well, I guess we will have to wait and see what their big plan will be.

A lot of Dems are going to be joining the ranks of the unemployed, come January.

Steve

LWW
09-25-2010, 04:46 AM
Just think how much better off we will all be once the greedy rich have taken their filthy money and fled the country.

Maybe those guys that stand on street corners with squeegees will invest in the next industrialization of America?

The abject insanity that the far left displays, and claims to be logical, is simply astounding. Mix in Maher's arrogance ... which is similar to the OP IMHO, and you have what would be hilarious if these buffoons didn't have control of the nation.

LWW

hondo
09-25-2010, 07:10 AM
Good stuff.

pooltchr
09-25-2010, 09:36 AM
Good point. The rich can afford to sell their homes here and move to the Bahamas. If I were rich, I would be working very hard to get out from under the thumb of our government.

Steve

LWW
09-25-2010, 11:23 AM
And more of them will.

Part of the US economic success was that we siphoned off the capital and brain power of the rest of the world with lower rates of taxation, higher net returns on investments, greater security, and free opportunity which the oligarchies of Europe and Asia didn't offer.

The grand exception was Japan which became "LITTLE AMERICA" until the 1980's when it decided the way to go was state micro management ... which lead their wealthy and brilliant to flee their homeland for Hawaii and California in droves.

As H would say ... "GOOD STUFF!"

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-25-2010, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good stuff. </div></div>

Yep, and right on the money, too.

Reading the titles on here is really a shrine to Rw ignorance.

Here we were warning them for years about the mess Bush had the country heading for, then Bush and Paluson announce that their own self-incentivised Real Estate Bubble, and their lack of oversight of the corruption and pure greed, negligence, and gross fraud on Wall Street, had us on the brink of another Great Depression, the automobile industry, about to totally collapse, would have added another five or more million jobless, the states about to lose needed first responders, no teachers, no firemen or policemen, and somehow, this president steps into the colossal mess, saved us from the Bush depression, the auto industry here back on the rise, our new health care plan about to divert the disastrous consequences that were already coming our way, regardless, in rising health insurance costs, we have Obama, getting tough on solving our huge trade deficit, has put China on alert, no more cheating us in trade, and these dummies on here have nothing but attacks, after they were silent, for eight years, while Bush and Republicans desroyed our country with their ridiculous wars, spending, growing the Federal government, expanding deregulation, flaming the bubble with low interest rates, ruining our reputation around the world, and we're still having to read these stupid thread titles, by these brilliant idiots who all voted for Bush, twice!

Absolutely incredible, don't you think so?

They'd all be standing in a soup line right now, if not for this president!

I don't think they even know what a decade long Depression would have looked like, do you?

We have suffered through the greatest redistribution of wealth since right before the Great Depression hit, and these twits want to do everything that would take us right back to September 08.

Unbeliebable!

G.

pooltchr
09-25-2010, 01:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
They'd all be standing in a soup line right now, if not for this president!

Unbeliebable!

G. </div></div>

Hook, Line, and Sinker! Obama has done nothing to keep anyone out of financial trouble other than his crooks and liars he has brought with him to Washington. I will give him credit for actually picking up the tab for a couple of beers for a couple of guys.....once.

You really should read the first commandment!

Steve

LWW
09-26-2010, 04:15 AM
We know who's been taking their meds ...

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Obama_Snake_Oil.jpg

LWW

Sev
09-26-2010, 06:54 PM
I am glad I dont have bunions.