PDA

View Full Version : BD Subscription: Free Tape Offer?

TomBrooklyn
08-30-2002, 04:20 AM
Is BD making an offer to give a gift of a Robert Byrne's Pool Video with a subscription? Someone told me that. Is there a coupon for that in the mag that perhaps I've skipped over?

Rich R.
08-30-2002, 04:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Is BD making an offer to give a gift of a Robert Byrne's Pool Video with a subscription? Someone told me that. Is there a coupon for that in the mag that perhaps I've skipped over? <hr></blockquote>
In their TV commercial, during some of the pool broadcasts on ESPN, they make that offer.
Rich R.

stickman
08-30-2002, 06:15 AM
And it's a very good tape! Byrnes Power Pool Workout (Practice Drills and Training Secrets For The Serious Player) I watched it a few days ago.

jjinfla
08-30-2002, 06:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Is BD making an offer to give a gift of a Robert Byrne's Pool Video with a subscription? Someone told me that. Is there a coupon for that in the mag that perhaps I've skipped over? <hr></blockquote>

They have been offering a tape for some time now. When I first subscribed a couple years ago I received, "Rack em up" which is really a very basic tape. If they are now giving his "power pool workout" tape then that is a super deal. I haven't seen the ad in some time now. But it could be that I fast forward during the commercials. LOL Jake

TomBrooklyn
08-30-2002, 07:17 AM
Is there a special number to call? I have not seen this offer in the magazine which I pick up every month at the PH, or on this website.

bluewolf
08-30-2002, 08:33 AM
i saw the tape last night. it had some great drills on it.it did not go into stroke stance etc, but right into playing pool. i liked it a lot. we also got our first bd yesterday

bluewolf

PQQLK9
08-30-2002, 08:56 AM
They have been offering a tape for some time now. When I first subscribed a couple years ago I received, "Rack em up" which is really a very basic tape. If they are now giving his "power pool workout" tape then that is a super deal. I haven't seen the ad in some time now. But it could be that I fast forward during the commercials. LOL Jake <hr></blockquote>

Oh Rats!...I got the basic tape also...I want the "power pool workout"...woe is me.

jjinfla
08-30-2002, 09:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: PQQLK9:</font><hr>
Oh Rats!...I got the basic tape also...I want the "power pool workout"...woe is me. <hr></blockquote>

Worse yet. When I renewed my subscription for two years I didn't get any tape. Next time I will let it run out and then apply for a new subscription to get the tape. But wait, that won't work either, because I already have the Power Workout tape. LOL Jake