PDA

View Full Version : Alabame Who? Arkansas Razorbacks Kickn Butt

Sid_Vicious
09-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Number one don't mean nuthin'. My Razorbacks have no problems with any Alabama kids in a football game. Woooo-Pigs-SOOOOOOOOEEEEE!

Half time, runnin' a 12 pack! sid

pooltchr
09-25-2010, 04:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Number one don't mean nuthin'. My Razorbacks have no problems with any Alabama kids in a football game. Woooo-Pigs-SOOOOOOOOEEEEE!

Half time, runnin' a 12 pack! sid </div></div>

Things sure can change in a hurry, can't they?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Steve

sack316
09-27-2010, 11:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Number one don't mean nuthin'. My Razorbacks have no problems with any Alabama kids in a football game. Woooo-Pigs-SOOOOOOOOEEEEE!

That worked out well, huh?

Actually I'm an Auburn fan, so the Tide aren't one of my favorite teams by any stretch of the imagination... but home state pride wouldn't allow me to let this thread go /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

No worries, Ryan Mallett may be the second player to win a Heisman in route to helping Bama win a national title. Too bad he plays for Arkansas. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

My perfect world: Auburn and Bama go undefeated until the Iron Bowl, and we shatter their world.

Sack

Deeman3
09-27-2010, 01:19 PM

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Sid,

No one ever said you didn't have good timing skills. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif If they only count the first half where you come from, I apoligize in advance.

What about those November elections, got a call on those yet? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

My buddy, you make this too easy on folks. Everyone knew this would be the toughest game of the year for those Bama boys. number 1 @ number 10 when that place is Arkansas? I have to say the Fayetteville kids did a good job. No one really lost in this one. </span>

hondo
09-27-2010, 04:48 PM
I'm still depressed about the WVU-LSU game.
It appears that a weak offensive line is going to be WVUs waterloo this year.

They were lucky to beat a mediocre Marshall team.
I felt they would beat LSU.