PDA

View Full Version : Pool related-sorry

hondo
09-26-2010, 07:24 AM
I am going to be in Charlotte, NC, from Sept.29-Oct.2.
I was wondering if anyone knew any good places to play pool.

Also, my game has gotten a little rusty lately and I was wondering if there are any credible pool instructors
in the area?

Thanks in advance.

Also, if anyone would like to meet me, just tell me where.

LWW
09-26-2010, 08:46 AM
http://captionsearch.com/pix/thumb/2sgaw5ez6y-t.jpg

pooltchr
09-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Twit.

You are too chicken s*** to respond directly, and then post up this kind of crap.

Looking for another vacation from the internet???????

Steve

hondo
09-26-2010, 12:12 PM
I ask for places to play pool.
One poster calls me a troll.
Another poster calls me twit and then threatens to have me banned.

What kind of forum is this?

It is impossible for a decent person to post on this forum anymore. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Sev
09-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Hey Hondo.
I know your asking about Charlotte.
However if you decide to roam over to Bristol TN I may be in the area if I get all my work completed.

Borderline Billiards is a good place to play pool. Thats owned by Janet Atwell. Doesnt open to 5 PM though as I recall.

There is also The Corner Pocket. That is owned by Joe Blackburn.

pooltchr
09-26-2010, 02:04 PM
Read his post again. He probably isn't even planning a trip here, and I know good and well he isn't looking for an instructor in Charlotte.

The entire post was just fishing.

Since he has made it a rule that he won't reply to my posts, he feels free to post anything he wants, and then ignore the responses.

He is moving from the "mildly irritating" status to a real POS!

And yes, honduh...you are a troll. And only you can do anything about that.

twit!

Steve

hondo
09-26-2010, 02:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going to be in Charlotte, NC, from Sept.29-Oct.2.

Also, my game has gotten a little rusty lately and I was wondering if there are any credible pool instructors
in the area?

Thanks in advance.

Also, if anyone would like to meet me, just tell me where. </div></div>

I sincerely cannot understand why a harmless query into
the pool community would strike fear into one of our members
on here????
This is ridiculous but appears to be the case.
We definitely live in paranoid times anymore.
SHEESH!!!

hondo
09-26-2010, 02:21 PM
I've heard Steve Jennings is a quality instructor in Charlotte. Does anybody have his address? PM me.

Sev
09-26-2010, 02:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Read his post again. He probably isn't even planning a trip here, and I know good and well he isn't looking for an instructor in Charlotte.

Since he has made it a rule that he won't reply to my posts, he feels free to post anything he wants, and then ignore the responses.

twit!

Steve </div></div>

No need.
I doubt he would take me up on it anyway. Its a shame really to pass up such an opportunity.

I have to finish my roofing and such up first though.

Stretch
09-26-2010, 03:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ask for places to play pool.

It is impossible for a decent person to post on this forum anymore. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

The right wing regime here has no interest in decent posters. The gruesome twosome have strict orders from their handlers to disrupt, antagonize, insult, demean, and discredit any and all that don't subscribe to their party pablum. A quick review of their last......i don't know pick a number, posts will tell you all you need to know. Hold your nose. St.

pooltchr
09-26-2010, 03:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard Steve Jennings is a quality instructor in Charlotte. Does anybody have his address? PM me. </div></div>

He is one of the most highly regarded instructors in the country. But I hear he only works with adults.

Steve

pooltchr
09-26-2010, 03:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going to be in Charlotte, NC, from Sept.29-Oct.2.

in the area?

Thanks in advance.

I sincerely cannot understand why a harmless query into
the pool community would strike fear into one of our members
on here????
This is ridiculous but appears to be the case.
We definitely live in paranoid times anymore.
SHEESH!!! </div></div>

Who do you think you are fooling?

You are a troll. Teh post was nothing but trolling.
You are a twit.
Go play with your dolls, little girl.

Steve

hondo
09-26-2010, 03:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ask for places to play pool.

It is impossible for a decent person to post on this forum anymore. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

The right wing regime here has no interest in decent posters. The gruesome twosome have strict orders from their handlers to disrupt, antagonize, insult, demean, and discredit any and all that don't subscribe to their party pablum. A quick review of their last......i don't know pick a number, posts will tell you all you need to know. Hold your nose. St. </div></div>

The stench from their hate posts is becoming over-powering.
They attack Gayle and me every time we post and we don't
even respond to them.

Sev
09-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Anybody ever play corn hole?

hondo
09-26-2010, 03:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ask for places to play pool.

The right wing regime here has no interest in decent posters. The gruesome twosome have strict orders from their handlers to disrupt, antagonize, insult, demean, and discredit any and all that don't subscribe to their party pablum. A quick review of their last......i don't know pick a number, posts will tell you all you need to know. Hold your nose. St. </div></div>

Listen to this, Stretch:

"You are a twit.
Go play with your dolls, little girl."

Steve

Where does it end?

hondo
09-26-2010, 03:28 PM
And this one:

"You are nothing but a girly little twit. I'm beginning to think everything we know about you is a lie. You can't be more than about 13 years old!"

Steve

hondo
09-26-2010, 03:38 PM
And here's the coup de gras from that respected businessman Steve Jennings:

"You are such a childish little twit.
Take off the skirt, put on some pants, man up and address me directly if you have something to say.
Or, continue to do your little girl thing.
Your choice."

Steve

Folks, would you want to do business with a "man" like this?
Shameful and childish.

hondo
09-26-2010, 03:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard Steve Jennings is a quality instructor in Charlotte. Does anybody have his address? PM me. </div></div>

"He is one of the most highly regarded instructors in the country. But I hear he only works with adults."

Steve

THANK GOD!!! Can you imagine that potty mouth around our children , folks?
I bet any amount of money he has to notify the law of any change in his address if you get my drift. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Sev
09-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Peanut butter on a toasted bagel. Yah thats good stuff.

pooltchr
09-26-2010, 07:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet any amount of money he has to notify the law of any change in his address if you get my drift. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif </div></div>

That's getting close to slander, mr houndo. Watch your step.

And you ask where it all ends. It ends when you start posting something other than your childish little trolling posts.

Steve

pooltchr
09-26-2010, 07:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[THANK GOD!!! Can you imagine that potty mouth around our children , folks?
</div></div>

I might wonder the same thing about you. I guess the stadndars are lower in WV.

Steve

hondo
09-26-2010, 08:46 PM
I guess the "stadndars" are lower in WV.

Steve

HMMM. Perhaps. But I do feel we have a lower rate of dyslexia
in West Virginia. ROTFLMFAO!

LWW
09-27-2010, 02:51 AM
You fed the troll.

LWW

LWW
09-27-2010, 03:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Read his post again. He probably isn't even planning a trip here, and I know good and well he isn't looking for an instructor in Charlotte.

twit!

Steve </div></div>

What you are witnessing are the desperate acts of a lonely and hollow soul.

His acts reveal a man so desperate for attention that he is willing to be despised and ridiculed rather than not be the center of attention.

This childlike behavior earns him some credibility among the hate mongers and party loyalists, but reasonable adults see it for what it is ... a passive aggressive full of raging hate that cannot be sated.

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-27-2010, 04:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going to be in Charlotte, NC, from Sept.29-Oct.2.

in the area?

Thanks in advance.

Dear Hondo,

Instead of playing pool there, spend your time on Oak Island, one of the, if not the only place on the East Coast, where the beach faces south, providing beautiful sunsets and sun rises, and where one can take the ferry over to Bald Head Island, a unique experience in and of itself.

Also, if you're looking for a good instructor, take notice, the pros take lessons from other pros, more than from any other source, so think about going to New York, and get some lessons from Tony Robles, a SUPERB instructor, and a pro, and in fact, if you're interested Drive to my house, and we'll drive up together for the day.

Why not buy the best if your going to buy any pool lessons! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

You could come here, spend the night, bring your wife if you'd like, and then the four of us could either take the train, or drive up to NY for lessons with Tony, for the day...we've been talking about doing that recently.

Stay for the weekend, and shoot some pool with us, when we return, on my Diamond Pro.

G. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
09-27-2010, 07:33 AM
Thanks, Gayle, would definitely like to do that sometime.

The bit about looking for an instructor in Charlotte was a joke.
I thought I would rattle Steve Jennings a little bit since he
constantly resorts to vicious name-calling toward me yet I know
he just hides behind a keyboard.

I have been through Charlotte many times but I've never had time to look for a pool room. I've got a little more time this
time out and thought I would check things out.

I kinda hoped Jennings would man up, PM me and suggest we meet somewhere to put this childish behavior behind us.
Instead, he increases the venom towards me, threatens to have
me tossed, and then threatens to sue me when I finally respond after weeks of challenges to my manhood, my integrity,
my intellect, my character, my state.

For a long time I felt your criticism of him was a bit harsh, but no more. He really does seem to be the lowest of the low, even worse than his idol if that's possible.

Stretch
09-27-2010, 08:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Gayle, would definitely like to do that sometime.

I have been through Charlotte many times but I've never had time to look for a pool room. I've got a little more time this

I kinda hoped Jennings would man up, PM me and suggest we meet somewhere to put this childish behavior behind us.
me tossed, and then threatens to sue me when I finally respond after weeks of challenges to my manhood, my integrity,

For a long time I felt your criticism of him was a bit harsh, but no more. He really does seem to be the lowest of the low, even worse than his idol if that's possible. </div></div>

They have both gone over the deep end. Emboldend by the fact they have complete immunity to attack, in any fashion they wish, by a partisan moderator. Add that to their blind hatred of Obabma and Dems in general because we have so far been unable to solve any of the problems they created under President Bush. St.

Gayle in MD
09-27-2010, 10:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Gayle, would definitely like to do that sometime.

For a long time I felt your criticism of him was a bit harsh, but no more. He really does seem to be the lowest of the low, even worse than his idol if that's possible. </div></div>

They have both gone over the deep end. Emboldend by the fact they have complete immunity to attack, in any fashion they wish, by a partisan moderator. Add that to their blind hatred of Obabma and Dems in general because we have so far been unable to solve any of the problems they created under President Bush. St. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even if we limit the analysis by starting in 2003, when the dividend and capital gains tax cuts began, through the peak year of 2007, the result is still less income than at the 2000 level. Total income was down $951 billion during those four years.

Average incomes fell. Average taxpayer income was down $3,512, or 5.7 percent, in 2008 compared with 2000, President Bush's own benchmark year for his promises of prosperity through tax cuts.

Had incomes stayed at 2000 levels, the average taxpayer would have earned almost $21,000 more over those eight years. That's almost $50 per week.

</div></div>

They hate the facts, and all who present them. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
09-27-2010, 10:22 AM
sorry to disappoint you houndo, but I will be working out of town that weekend. Actual students, who actually want to learn something.

There are a couple of pool rooms in the Matthews area where you might find a tournament or two. Rack em is one of them.

Sorry I won't be able to be part of your entertainment.

Steve

hondo
09-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Some good points, Stretch.

LWW
09-27-2010, 05:24 PM
A good fedora would hide them from view.

LWW