PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Pelosi Was A BAD Choice!

Sid_Vicious
09-26-2010, 09:36 AM
Every time I hear that woman's voice, and especially see her face,,,I know as a staunch Democrat that this woman was a nail in the coffin to the left. I don't care if she's paid dues and that she may be somewhat smart...the woman is a lame, miserable looking person to head anything bigger, than say, a kinder garden class. She sucks! sid

hondo
09-26-2010, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time I hear that woman's voice, and especially see her face,,,I know as a staunch Democrat that this woman was a nail in the coffin to the left. I don't care if she's paid dues and that she may be somewhat smart...the woman is a lame, miserable looking person to head anything bigger, than say, a kinder garden class. She sucks! sid </div></div>

I used to belong to a mean garden class but we got a new teacher and now it is a kinder garden class. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
09-26-2010, 11:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I used to belong to a mean garden class but we got a new teacher and now it is a kinder garden class. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Keep working hard, and you might even be able to graduate!!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

Sev
09-26-2010, 12:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time I hear that woman's voice, and especially see her face,,,I know as a staunch Democrat that this woman was a nail in the coffin to the left. I don't care if she's paid dues and that she may be somewhat smart...the woman is a lame, miserable looking person to head anything bigger, than say, a kinder garden class. She sucks! sid </div></div>

The constipated shitzoo look will never catch on.

jimmyg
09-26-2010, 12:49 PM
Nancy Pelosi is totally disgusting. She is a steadfast zealot filled with and consumed by hate, venum, closed mindness, self interests, and corruption. What's worse is that zealots like her are extremely determined to ram their misguided dogma down the throats of others regardless of their wishes.

She very much reminds me of a top poster here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

J

Stretch
09-26-2010, 03:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>She very much reminds me of a top poster here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

J [/quote] <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Miss Larry? St.

pooltchr
09-26-2010, 03:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>She very much reminds me of a top poster here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

</div></div>

Aw come on. Gayle isn't<u> that </u>bad!!

Steve

hondo
09-26-2010, 03:41 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
09-26-2010, 06:50 PM
Kittens are cute.

LWW
09-27-2010, 02:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Aw come on. Gayle isn't<u> that </u>bad!!

Steve </div></div>

I must scold you Steve ... in one of S's few moments of honesty he should be commended .

LWW

Chopstick
09-27-2010, 06:39 AM
That reminds me. If lying to congress is a felony then when does the trial begin? Either the CIA lied to congress or she did.

Deeman3
09-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Chop:

At least she will be able to keep a straight face with all that Botox!

With her own members hoping she will die before next year, this bitter old woman can still do much more damage to the country by the time we see the last of her. I wonder how much she will spend moving out of her office? Billions?