PDA

View Full Version : French minister mixes up her words.

Chopstick
09-27-2010, 09:21 AM
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/49260000/jpg/_49260936_dati_afp.jpg

French MEP Rachida Dati makes oral sex slip-up
Rachida Dati Rachida Dati left the cabinet last year amid criticism of her glamorous lifestyle

France's ex-justice minister Rachida Dati mixed up the words "fellatio" and "inflation" - which sound similar in French - during a TV interview.

She told Canal Plus: "I see some [foreign investment funds] looking for returns of 20 or 25% at a time when fellatio is close to zero."

Within hours, the video was an internet hit on websites such as YouTube.

Ms Dati, now a Euro MP, later laughed off the whole episode saying she had spoken too quickly.

Ms Dati also said she was happy to have provided some entertainment.

The French word for fellatio is "fellation", which sounds similar to the word "inflation".

Ms Dati left the government last year amid criticism of her management style, and gossip about her clothes and love life.

She is now an MEP and serves as mayor of Paris's seventh arrondissement.

jimmyg
09-27-2010, 09:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/49260000/jpg/_49260936_dati_afp.jpg

French MEP Rachida Dati makes oral sex slip-up
Rachida Dati Rachida Dati left the cabinet last year amid criticism of her glamorous lifestyle

She told Canal Plus: "I see some [foreign investment funds] looking for returns of 20 or 25% at a time when fellatio is close to zero." </div></div>

Sadly, I understand her disappointment. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

J

Deeman3
09-27-2010, 01:30 PM
We can all be assured that Hillary will never mix up those words in any language... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gee, I hate to attack this gal. Better looking than Palin so the cats on the left will be after her by sundown.

I can hear it now, "She can see the Eiffel Tower from her Bidet!" Ha, Ha, Ha...

Chopstick
09-28-2010, 06:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We can all be assured that Hillary will never mix up those words in any language... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gee, I hate to attack this gal. Better looking than Palin so the cats on the left will be after her by sundown.

I can hear it now, "She can see the Eiffel Tower from her Bidet!" Ha, Ha, Ha... </div></div>

That is actually what they did. I didn't read much about it but she is resigning her post because of harassment from the other side. If she was some fat ugly dyke, she would have a job for life.

pooltchr
09-28-2010, 07:00 AM
I''m betting her actual rate is no where near close to zero!!!

Steve