PDA

View Full Version : ACCU STAT Videos - where to unload?

Clarky
09-27-2010, 07:28 PM
HI, I have over 200 Accu Stat videos on VHS. Where would be the best place to try to sell these? They are in mint condition and contain many of the classic videos that are sought after. I am not sure I would get value from ebay. Any advice is appreciated.

Rich R.
09-28-2010, 03:26 PM
You could try putting them on AZBilliards. They have a section dedicated to sales.

Scott Lee
09-28-2010, 09:03 PM
I agree that the For Sale forum on AzBilliards is probably your best bet. That said, it doesn't matter if they're in mint condition or not. VHS is a dead medium, and you'll be lucky to get much for them. I might try to sell them as a group, for maybe $3 a piece. Even if you let people pick and choose, you probably won't get offered more than $5-$10 each, at best...and you will likely only sell 40-50 of them. JMO Best of luck, and I hope I'm wrong!

Scott Lee

Clarky
09-29-2010, 08:04 AM
HI Scott, I agree with you 100 percent. I am really just looking to clear some space as I have backed up almost all of the titles. I was consumed with having the best matches on tape for many years and picked up all the classics along the way. I am really just looking to sell them as a lot for 2-3 bucks on average each. It is such a good collection, I just really don't want to see it go to waste because it took me so long to acquire it and had so much good content. I know someone out there would benefit from it and I am not really looking to make money from it. Some of the stuff is just so cool to go back and watch. (back pocket nine ball, bank pool, reyes vs. strickland everywhere, straight pool, eight ball classics, etc.)

BTW, we met briefly many many years ago at a tourney(don't remember which event). You were doing some private instruction and it was very well presented.

Scott Lee
09-30-2010, 08:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clarky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HI Scott, I agree with you 100 percent. I am really just looking to clear some space as I have backed up almost all of the titles. I was consumed with having the best matches on tape for many years and picked up all the classics along the way. I am really just looking to sell them as a lot for 2-3 bucks on average each. It is such a good collection, I just really don't want to see it go to waste because it took me so long to acquire it and had so much good content. I know someone out there would benefit from it and I am not really looking to make money from it. Some of the stuff is just so cool to go back and watch. (back pocket nine ball, bank pool, reyes vs. strickland everywhere, straight pool, eight ball classics, etc.)

BTW, we met briefly many many years ago at a tourney(don't remember which event). You were doing some private instruction and it was very well presented. </div></div>

Clarky...Well it's good that you're realistic. I'd say put the whole package up. List a few key matches as "loss leaders", and try to get $500 for the whole shebang! Thanks for the compliment! Nice to meet ya "again"!

Scott Lee