PDA

View Full Version : Bishop Long Is Absolutely A Republican Pedophile

Gayle in MD
09-28-2010, 08:52 AM
What is the link between pedophilia, Republicanism and Religious fundalmentalism??????????

http://www.blackcommentator.com/171/171_guest_smith_coretta.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> These Bishops use powerful propaganda oratory to convince their congregations that God will take care of their needs, and, not incidentally, to support President Bush, and vote Republican.

Bishop T.D. Jakes, whose mega church in Dallas has a reputed congregation of 30, 000 members, and who sells "blessings" for $50, $500 or whatever larger sum he can persuade, was also a speaker at Mrs. King's funeral, though his brief words were hollow, unlike the bombastic oratory for which he is well known. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Like Bishop Long, Bishop Jakes is a friend and supporter of President Bush and the Republican government's Project for a New American Century. Simply stated, PNAC is a plan conceived by powerful white Republicans in the early 1990s for the United States to control the world. PNAC's creators included Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Jeb Bush.</span>
</div></div>

LWW
09-28-2010, 11:00 AM
All you have is an opinion piece from a moonbat denier.

How about following Eddie Long's donations.

What's that?

You can't blame Bush if you use the truth?

I already knew that.

LWW

Deeman3
09-28-2010, 03:15 PM
Gay child molester who uses his power to abuse and you guys are both trying to tie him to a party.

Better to tie him to a log and push him off the deep end of a pool.

Mainstreaming of perversion is rampant in both parties now. Why don't we better identify him with NAMBLA who is more in line with his actions than any other party?

Sev
09-28-2010, 03:19 PM
As if party affiliation has anything to do with any criminal acts.

It would be interested to see what the population of our prisons are composed of.

Gayle in MD
09-28-2010, 03:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gay child molester who uses his power to abuse and you guys are both trying to tie him to a party.

That is not true, it is sinply the fact that the only party philosophy which he has committd himself to, was the Republican, "Project For The New American Century. And Bush's Faith Based Initiatives. IOW, he was just another pig, on the make.

He has already done that all on his own. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Mainstreaming of perversion is rampant in both parties now. Why don't we better identify him with NAMBLA who is more in line with his actions than any other party? </div></div>

I'd be surprised if you could prove that, with statements, and facts.

You do not support The Project For The New American Century, And AEI, if you are a LIBERAL, my friend.

G.

Deeman3
09-28-2010, 04:42 PM
What I am saying i it is pretty lame to try and only tie him to either party. NI other words, you have to define his party affilation before you condemn or support him.

If he is Republican he is a filthy scoundrel who deserves the worst of what can be done to him. If he is a Democrat, he needs help and, after all, it was the boys choice of what to do with their bodies! Right?

What I am saying is he is sick and perverted no matter his party affiliation.

If you remember, I condemned the foot tapping Republican right along with you. Would you have done the same if he had been a Democrat? Honestly!

Do you think this pervert's victims care what his party is? Have you somehow developed the theory that pervert Catholic priests are more Republican than Democrat?

The whole argument is silly. A pig on the make, as long as he was a republican..... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
09-28-2010, 06:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gay child molester who uses his power to abuse and you guys are both trying to tie him to a party.

Mainstreaming of perversion is rampant in both parties now. Why don't we better identify him with NAMBLA who is more in line with his actions than any other party? </div></div>

I'm not ... I'm merely pointing out that some folks are so blinded by hyperpartisan hatred that they will excuse it if he is a (D).

I think the guy is a royal POS no matter what side he may be on.

LWW

pooltchr
09-28-2010, 10:26 PM
The guy is not a politician. He does not hold any elected office. What difference does his party affiliation make.

Maybe we need to start asking every criminal that gets arrested which party they belong to, so it can be reported in the news.

There is a guy on trial here for murdering two cops. I don't believe anyone has asked about his political affiliation...because it doesn't matter! Trying to associate crimes with political parties is no different that associating crimes with race. When it comes right down to it, it is an individual who is responsible for his own actions. You could just as easily titled the thread "Bishop Long is absolutely a Black pedophile....but that would be racist. It would also be a FACT!

Some people have a hard time judging people by their actions. If they don't put a (R) or (D) after their name, they don't seem to know what to think!

Blinded by the jersey!

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-29-2010, 01:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I am saying i it is pretty lame to try and only tie him to either party. NI other words, you have to define his party affilation before you condemn or support him.

If he is Republican he is a filthy scoundrel who deserves the worst of what can be done to him. If he is a Democrat, he needs help and, after all, it was the boys choice of what to do with their bodies! Right?

What I am saying is he is sick and perverted no matter his party affiliation.

If you remember, I condemned the foot tapping Republican right along with you. Would you have done the same if he had been a Democrat? Honestly!

Do you think this pervert's victims care what his party is? Have you somehow developed the theory that pervert Catholic priests are more Republican than Democrat?

The whole argument is silly. A pig on the make, as long as he was a republican..... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Hey, I can't help it if it always seems to turn out this way. There is a very strong link between Christian Bibble thumpers, and pedophiles. I'd like to know why.

This guy is a creep. Do you really think I wouldn't think he was a creep if he was a Democratic?

Are you going to tell me you don't notice a growing number of nutjobs affiliated with the Tea Party, and Republicans, which, IMO, are the same thing.

We have seen gross obstructionism non stop from Republicans. I find that to be incredibly irresponsible in the midst of trying to recoverr from the messes they made.

Also, I never defended Clinton's behavior. I simply stated that Gingrich was a hypocrite to cripple the entire country over something that did not rise to the level of impeachment, particularly when he was doing the same damn thing.

Those are my opinions, Dee, if you don't like them, I'm sorry, but I'm not making this stuff up, even you have to admit, that it sure seems like every time someone comes out of the closet, lately, or is exposed as a crack smoking, religious leader, paling around with male prostitutes, or a closeted homosexual, or reveals their attachment to Wiccans, or states they would seek to force a child victim of incest, or of rape, to have a baby, it's yet another Republican.

I said all along, what Bill Clinton did to his wife, and his family, was disgusting. What Gingrich did, was just as disgusting. What McConnell is doing right now, blocking investigations into BP's gross negligence, is also disgusting.

Didn't you consistantly label Hillary as nothing but an opportunist? Tell me, is Palin an opportunist?

Seems to me, you rightie guys are the ones who can't abide any proof of disgraceful behavior, if it is a Republican involved.

The quoted material above, comes from the best possible source on this subject. Hence, they immediately turn the discussion into a personal attack. Nothing new about that.

This guy Long, clearly is a Republican. That doesn't make what he did any less or more disgusting.

Also, I can't help it if Republikooks, another one of my words twisted the other way and stolen by LWW, BTW, seem to always be the ones toe tapping, and hiding in closets. It's the way it is, my friend. It isn't my fault that both O'Donnell and Palin have a history of paling around with witch doctors, lol.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif and using political life, to rack up enough money to shop at Sachs, or pay their loans off.

G.

LWW
09-29-2010, 02:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This guy is a creep. Do you really think I wouldn't think he was a creep if he was a Democratic?

G. </div></div>

You have convinced me that you wouldn't.

That would be bad enough.

In your myopic, hate filled, hyoperpartisan mindset however you couldn't even stop at that ... you had to use his actions to tar and feather another group.

Your reason was obvious ... you are a hater with an agenda.

I am ashamed for you.

LWW