PDA

View Full Version : A Real commentary To Our RW Corp. Facist Nation

Gayle in MD
09-28-2010, 03:40 PM
http://election-ad.research.wesleyan.edu...+Media+Project) (http://election-ad.research.wesleyan.edu/2010/09/27/over-219m-spent-on-advertising-in-us-senate-and-us-house-races-since-jan-1/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+WesleyanMediaProject+(Wesleyan+ Media+Project))

LWW
09-28-2010, 06:33 PM
You don't even know what "FASCIST" means ... if you did you would realize that a "RIGHT WING FASCIST" is a non existent creature.

LWW

pooltchr
09-28-2010, 10:28 PM
She doesn't need to know. She just enjoys calling those who disagree with her whatever hateful name happens to come to mind.

Her hatred is disgusting.

Steve

LWW
09-29-2010, 04:32 AM
Upon further review she can't even spell fascist.

Perhaps she actually meant America is a "FACIST" nation ... which with the popularity of FaceBook might actually be accurate.

LWW &lt;---<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Wishes someone here on the left ... one, just </span><u><span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style='font-family: Arial Black'>ONE</span></span></u><span style='font-size: 11pt'>, actually was capable of presenting the left's arguments in a cogent and intelligent manner. Sadly, all we get is regurgitated party line bile as spewed by agitprops who toss about words they don't know the meaning(s) and articles they have either not read or can't comprehend. The left on this forum is a quite damning indictment of the plague that modern leftist education has inflicted upon our republic.</span>

hondo
09-29-2010, 07:03 AM
Notice a pattern, Gayle? You or I post something. The Killer Bs( Blowhards) swarm in, tossing insult after insult, even though they know we have no intention of responding to them.
No discussion, no common decency, just personal insults.

I am so sick of these guys.

LWW destoyed the education thread. They trash every thread.
It just destroys any interest in this forum. Low life POS's.

Stretch
09-29-2010, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notice a pattern, Gayle? You or I post something. The Killer Bs( Blowhards) swarm in, tossing insult after insult, even though they know we have no intention of responding to them.

</div></div>

This is an ol'boys club. Drink the Cool-aid or suffer the consequences. St.

bobroberts
09-29-2010, 10:23 AM
Go to a non pool players site instead of BD if thats all you talk about. better yet join the communist movement,then you will have friends who agree with you.
Why don't you ask Mike if you can come out of banishment and come to a site that has real discussions.Just don't bring your crone ie.

Gayle in MD
09-29-2010, 10:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notice a pattern, Gayle? You or I post something. The Killer Bs( Blowhards) swarm in, tossing insult after insult, even though they know we have no intention of responding to them.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Other than Sack, and Dee, I honestly don't read their posts.

It's a waste of time.

G. </span>

bobroberts
09-29-2010, 10:41 AM
Of course not you might actually learn something.

pooltchr
09-29-2010, 12:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course not you might actually learn something. </div></div>

Don't let them fool you. They read every word on this forum. They just feel the need to lie about it.

Steve

hondo
09-29-2010, 01:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go to a non pool players site instead of BD if thats all you talk about. better yet join the communist movement,then you will have friends who agree with you.
Why don't you ask Mike if you can come out of banishment and come to a site that has real discussions.Just don't bring your crone ie. </div></div>

Discussion? Where? Jennings and lww trash every thread.
It's even worse on AZ where there are dozens of lwws.

When I was tossed by Wilson I sent 3 emails to Mike but he never responded.
If I get back on there I have no intention of participating in the NPR side.

hondo
09-29-2010, 01:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course not you might actually learn something. </div></div>

This?

Upon further review she can't even spell fascist.

Perhaps she actually meant America is a "FACIST" nation ... which with the popularity of FaceBook might actually be accurate.

LWW &lt;---Wishes someone here on the left ... one, just ONE, actually was capable of presenting the left's arguments in a cogent and intelligent manner. Sadly, all we get is regurgitated party line bile as spewed by agitprops who toss about words they don't know the meaning(s) and articles they have either not read or can't comprehend. The left on this forum is a quite damning indictment of the plague that modern leftist education has inflicted upon our republic.

hondo
09-29-2010, 01:38 PM

Or THIS?

She doesn't need to know. She just enjoys calling those who disagree with her whatever hateful name happens to come to mind.

Her hatred is disgusting.

Steve

Yeah, there's a treeasure of knowledge from those "gentlemen." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

pooltchr
09-29-2010, 03:30 PM
Truth hurts, eh, Houndo?

Steve

LWW
09-29-2010, 04:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course not you might actually learn something. </div></div>

Don't let them fool you. They read every word on this forum. They just feel the need to lie about it.

Steve </div></div>

And H/G have both proven that here in the last couple of days ... they just can't help but expose their true nature.

As for my opinion, when they stooped to lying to cover up Eddie Long I lost all faith in them.

LWW

LWW
09-30-2010, 03:17 AM
I think pretty much everyone here already knows both of those things by now.

LWW