PDA

View Full Version : I gotta lotta mo ..

LWW
09-29-2010, 03:15 AM
HERE (http://georgiaunfiltered.blogspot.com/2010/09/scandal-plagued-pastor-generous.html) is more data demonstrating that, according to the Federal Elections Commission and the Georgia State Ethics Commission ... Bishop Eddie Long donated an additional $31,000.00 to democrat candidates. His wife has donated another $6,100.00.

Isn't it amazing what one can find out, with even a cursory google search, before they start sliming a group?

That is ... if someone actually wants to know the truth. Sadly, some just want to spew the raw bile of hate instead of making even a minimal attempt to know the truth.

LWW

Sev
09-29-2010, 05:06 AM
I see she is up to full speed in stirring the pot again.

LWW
09-29-2010, 05:15 AM
She is actually exposing herself for all to see.

LWW

jimmyg
09-29-2010, 07:11 AM
Will "She" be able to accept and then survive the election results? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

J

pooltchr
09-29-2010, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimmyg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will "She" be able to accept and then survive the election results? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

J </div></div>

Sure. Of course, expect charges of election fraud, stolen elections, and voter intimidation to abound. She will never accept that people who think like she does are in the minority.

And she will cry about how Obama can't do anything because of republican opposition...

And if all else fails, she will simply blame Bush!!!

Steve

LWW
09-29-2010, 04:37 PM
I think we should all chip in for a suicide watch by the local LEO's.

LWW

Stretch
09-29-2010, 05:13 PM
I think you should all chip in for a clue. St.

Sev
09-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Might I suggest cameras be in place to capture the first human simultaneous combustion. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
09-30-2010, 03:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you should all chip in for a clue. St. </div></div>

I have plenty extra, so others can save their cash ... would you care for one?

LWW

LWW
09-30-2010, 03:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might I suggest cameras be in place to capture the first human simultaneous combustion. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Her salvation will be that no matter what "TRUTH" the part lays on the spoon for her, she will willingly accept it and then regurgitate it her for the forum's perusal.

LWW