PDA

View Full Version : Carter okay

hondo
09-29-2010, 07:07 AM
Jimmy Carter was hospitalized with a stomach virus and, reportedly, will be released today.

bobroberts
09-29-2010, 10:10 AM
I don't wish him ill health but the man is an idiot.

Gayle in MD
09-29-2010, 10:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jimmy Carter was hospitalized with a stomach virus and, reportedly, will be released today. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> That's great news! Good to hear that.

Thanks,

G. </span>

eg8r
09-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Why the second thread? Why not just respond to the one that was already there?

eg8r

hondo
09-29-2010, 01:31 PM
We get it. Anybody who doesn't agree with Bob, LWW, Jennings, lotter, yugo, Av, lamas, slide rule, casual observer, Coulter, Limberger, Beck, Hannity, is an idiot.

Deeman3
09-29-2010, 01:40 PM
I wish him well. He was not a largely effective President but has built some houses and helped gain the release of some suspected spies.

He was a decent man and very well educated and also served our nation in the military with honor.

Can't hate a guy who saw U.F.O's and was attacked by a killed rabit while in a boat.

May he recover quickly.

hondo
09-29-2010, 01:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why the second thread? Why not just respond to the one that was already there?

eg8r </div></div>

Because I refuse to respond to those hate-mongers. Capeesh?

eg8r
09-29-2010, 01:42 PM
Alrighty.

eg8r

hippiepool
09-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Let me get this straight Billy Bob ........Jimmy Carter .....?

I suppose you are too young to have ever heard the man speak , he may have been a puppet for the Trilateralists , exactly as Obama is , but he is the antithesis of an idiot .

When you are through having that explained to you you may come back and apologize .

Gayle in MD
09-29-2010, 02:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippiepool</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me get this straight Billy Bob ........Jimmy Carter .....?

I suppose you are too young to have ever heard the man speak , he may have been a puppet for the Trilateralists , exactly as Obama is , but he is the antithesis of an idiot .

When you are through having that explained to you you may come back and apologize . </div></div>

OMG! He called Carter an idiot!!!

Just imagine, if the country had listened to Carter, we wouldn't be fighting in the Middle East, right now, we'd have had decades of conservation, and have a country with oil reserves galore, wind mills, solar panels, and who knows what other progress we might have made by now!

We'd be leading the world, right now, in renewable fuels, instead of trying to catch up with China!

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Reagan came along, ripped the solar panels off the White House, and pooh poohed everything Carter turned out to be exactly right about.

The Grand Oil Party!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Only an idiot would call a person like Jimmy Carter, an idiot!

G.

LWW
09-29-2010, 04:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We get it. Anybody who doesn't agree with Bob, LWW, Jennings, lotter, yugo, Av, lamas, slide rule, casual observer, Coulter, Limberger, Beck, Hannity, is an idiot. </div></div>

Not at all ... but Jimmy is an idiot.

LWW

LWW
09-29-2010, 04:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just imagine, if the country had listened to Carter, we wouldn't be fighting in the Middle East

G. </div></div>

That statement is mind boggling considering the facts that:

- Carter got us involved in Afghanistan.

- Carter deposed our most loyal secular Muslim ally.

- Carter installed the Ayatollah Khomeini, calling him an "Islamic Gandhi", and thus giving us the Islamic Republic of Iran.

LWW

Sev
09-29-2010, 05:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippiepool</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me get this straight Billy Bob ........Jimmy Carter .....?

When you are through having that explained to you you may come back and apologize . </div></div>

Carter was def a front man for something. As a matter of fact he still out there. Its like watching Foghorn Leghorn.

pooltchr
09-29-2010, 06:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We get it. Anybody who doesn't agree with Bob, LWW, Jennings, lotter, yugo, Av, lamas, slide rule, casual observer, Coulter, Limberger, Beck, Hannity, is an idiot. </div></div>

Up until right now, I had not posted anything at all in this thread. What is your obsession with me that you find it necessary to bring up my name in threads where I am not even participating?
Or are you just out there trolling again???????

You say you want a more civil board, but even when I ignore you, you find it necessary to keep talking about me.

You just can't leave things alone, can you? You always have to be stirring the pot.

What a twit!

Steve

LWW
09-30-2010, 03:24 AM
You are learning my friend.

LWW