PDA

View Full Version : Sorrentino Scratched

02-28-2002, 04:29 AM
Looks like Dr. D. is still making headlines as she is featured in an article in the March issue of BD.

Alex

Rich R.
02-28-2002, 05:49 AM
You ain't seen nothin' yet!!! Rich R.

02-28-2002, 06:50 AM
Rich, that is for sure. I met and spoke with Dr. D. in Laurel and even though she would not discuss the issues and details with me I knew that this is one serious woman who is ready to kick some serious butt.

Dr. D., you go girl

Stephen

Rich R.
02-28-2002, 07:18 AM
You are right on the money with your assesment, Stephen. My wife and I had the pleasure of spending some time in Laurel with Dr. D., as well as Carol, Gayle and their families. Our impressions of Dr. D. is that she is an extremely intelligent lady with a straight forward, no nonsense attitude. If I owned a company that needed help, I would hire Dr. D. in a heartbeat. I believe she is the type of person that will get things done. All of these qualities are exactly what the WPBA needs. I think the WPBA made a huge mistake, by removing her from the BOD. Like with you, Dr. D. would not discuss the details of what is happening, however, she assured us all that she is not taking this lying down. Although Dr. D's action is going to take place outside the confines of the WPBA, I hope the members will stand up and hold the current BOD accountable for their actions. They have a chance now to greatly impove the WPBA or let it go the way of the men's tour. It is now, up to the membership. I only wish I could buy a ticket to the WPBA meeting in Valley Forge. LOL.

My advise to the WPBA BOD --- Be afraid, Be very afraid!

Rich R.

02-28-2002, 04:11 PM
I see a lot of support for Dr. D on this board;but there are two sides to every story. I understand many of her tatics to be questionable. apparently her aggressive approach undermined some of their progress and destroyed a lot of the boards faith in her, and concerns about her motives....? I am just putting it out there. I do not know; but I am willing to ask the question. Some people I have a very high respect for were very adamant that what was being done on her end was far from positive....

02-28-2002, 04:56 PM
Sounds like what a scared and nervous WPBA BOD member would say hiding behind a no name post.

Alex

02-28-2002, 05:21 PM
this is speculation but if dr. d. were to take action which could harm the wpba as an organization rather than just certain members of the board then i would have great trouble being supportive (yea, like: who cares???)

in my opinion, the membership needs to be fully informed of the details which formed the basis for the boards action then the membership can take that into consideration in whatever initiatives need to be taken.

any act which harmed this already weak organization would be a very bad thing for the sport overall.

dan