PDA

View Full Version : Dancing on Wolfdancer's Grave?

Deeman3
09-29-2010, 03:22 PM
Now, I know I am not the sharpest tool in the box. I also disagree with most folks on here on occasion. I feel that is the fun of it. I don't always behave but try to stay civil.

I am just wondering why Wolfdancer has been, apparently, banned for life or at least for a very long time?

Really, rhat has the man done that has not been done by others here, many times? I ask that honestly, with no political slant.

Questioned the other side on their intellegence? Made more than a few snide remarks? I'm guilty of those and still here. Questioned another's teaching skills? Please!

I had heard that he committed the ultimate sin, of posting under a different name. So far, other than forgotten passwords, which seem to be irretreivable in some cases, thus Snake, DeeMan, Deeman-in-Alabama, DeeMan2 and DeeMan3. Lots of history but most knew me as a person in transition from place to place, computer-to-new computer.

I don't know the person behind the curtain. I have heard his name is Wilson and I also don't know if is one of us or if he doesn't post at all. I have never gotten a response when trying to contact him. I admit I did not try very hard.

I am asking that we not keep a member of this group who, I think added much to the discussion and entertainment, banned for something every last one of you knows others have done and never suffered a lifetime or extended ban for. Any of you who say this is not true knows better. Fortunately, none of us is quite cleaver enough, no matter what we tell ourselves, that we can conceil our identity for very long form those who talk to us every day. Good tries on many occasions but we know better.

Can anyone say the Wolfdancer has done anything no one else has done? Being only on the other side of opinions and not agreeing with a moderator or any person on this site should not be reason for being turned out.

If I am wrong, tell me. If it is more important to keep score than to have open debate, then Wolfdancer will not be the only one to lose out.

So, what has he done that raises his offenses above the rest of us. Is someone frightened that he will do undue harm to someone else? I just don't see the unblemished reputation of any of us as more important than welcoming everyone to the discussions.

Where am I wrong to ask that he be treated the same as all the rest of us?

Sev
09-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Who's first????

pooltchr
09-29-2010, 06:38 PM
I don't have any idea what he did to be put on vacation, but it really hasn't been that long. I believe there was a poster on the other forum who has been put on time out for longer than he has been gone. And I understand that the mods from AZ also moderate this board, so it wouldn't be surprising that they would handle the two boards in a similar fashion.

Maybe someone who has been in that situation personally could shed some light on it....although that would probably only produce one slightly biased side of the story.

Steve

Sev
09-29-2010, 07:00 PM
The Hipster per chance???

hondo
09-29-2010, 08:05 PM
You are not wrong, Dee.
Wilson moderates both boards and he is very biased.

I was banned twice on AZ for "starting trouble."
IOW, complaining about the vicious attacks on my character.
This last time for a year and maybe forever. ( Especially after he reads this post. :))
Hippiepool would get banned for virtually nothing.
One time Mike stepped in and over-ruled Wilson but now he seems dis-interested.
Gayle has had trouble with the mods for "complaining."

I have been called every name in the book on both forums and have NEVER seen Wilson give ONE public warning to any of them.

I have given up any hope that Hondo, Gayle, Wolfie, or Hippie will ever be treated in the same fashion as lww, jennings, yugo, casual observer, slide rule, or lamas, who appear to have carte blanche to say anything they want.

I'm sure the usual suspects ( his buddies) will blast this post
and call me a liar,
but I give you my word to God, and I don't take a statement like that likely, that I am giving you my honest perspective on the issue.

Gayle in MD
09-30-2010, 12:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, I know I am not the sharpest tool in the box. I also disagree with most folks on here on occasion. I feel that is the fun of it. I don't always behave but try to stay civil.

I am just wondering why Wolfdancer has been, apparently, banned for life or at least for a very long time?

Really, rhat has the man done that has not been done by others here, many times? I ask that honestly, with no political slant.

Questioned the other side on their intellegence? Made more than a few snide remarks? I'm guilty of those and still here. Questioned another's teaching skills? Please!

I had heard that he committed the ultimate sin, of posting under a different name. So far, other than forgotten passwords, which seem to be irretreivable in some cases, thus Snake, DeeMan, Deeman-in-Alabama, DeeMan2 and DeeMan3. Lots of history but most knew me as a person in transition from place to place, computer-to-new computer.

I don't know the person behind the curtain. I have heard his name is Wilson and I also don't know if is one of us or if he doesn't post at all. I have never gotten a response when trying to contact him. I admit I did not try very hard.

I am asking that we not keep a member of this group who, I think added much to the discussion and entertainment, banned for something every last one of you knows others have done and never suffered a lifetime or extended ban for. Any of you who say this is not true knows better. Fortunately, none of us is quite cleaver enough, no matter what we tell ourselves, that we can conceil our identity for very long form those who talk to us every day. Good tries on many occasions but we know better.

Can anyone say the Wolfdancer has done anything no one else has done? Being only on the other side of opinions and not agreeing with a moderator or any person on this site should not be reason for being turned out.

If I am wrong, tell me. If it is more important to keep score than to have open debate, then Wolfdancer will not be the only one to lose out.

So, what has he done that raises his offenses above the rest of us. Is someone frightened that he will do undue harm to someone else? I just don't see the unblemished reputation of any of us as more important than welcoming everyone to the discussions.

Where am I wrong to ask that he be treated the same as all the rest of us? </div></div>

You are not wrong, at all, but obviously, the true stalking offenders, who cyberstalk, and insult others, consistantly, never own up to their own aggressive behavior of personal attacks.

I think it is totally UNFAIR for the moderator to ban Wolfdancer for this length of time, or at all, when he is absolutely far less guilty of breaking the forum rules, than LWW and Steve Jennings, who are the true cyberstalkers on this forum, who "Constantly attack other users" the term that Wilson would use to justify banning others.

The only possible explanation for it, is that the moderator allows his own political POV, to influence his decisions as regards who gets banned.

Either that, OR, including that, he has some sort of political and/or personal alliance with certain members here on this forum, whom he allows to continuously stalk and insult others here, relentlessly, without any sort of retribution.

I feel really badly about Wolfdancer, because he, (like Hondo) was always trying to protect and defend me from their constant insults and attacks, and that made Wolfdancer, more of a target for them to bash and antagonize, until he would finally give it back to them, and then, of course, they would contact their buddy, Wilson, who would have another opportunity to ban another Liberal.

That's how I see it, and as you say, banning Wolfdancer, is completely unfair.

For example, I have not responded to either LWW, Sev or Steve, nor their new AZ fellow attacker, who has recently joined the forum, and also joined their constant stalking and insults behind every single one of my posts, so all anyone has to do is simply read their posts to me, since I have returned, to see who is constantly "Stirring the pot" and "constantly attacking another user" in spite of the fact that I do not read, nor respond, to anything they write.

Do you think for one moment, that Wilson would ban them? No, but if I were to hit the notify icon, with a reasonable request that he do something about it, I'd be gone within the week.

I think that if a moderator is unable to be even in his banning decisions, he isn't fit to moderate any forum.

Wolfdancer added a lot to this forum, and it's really a shame, that he took their bait, because they thrive on antagonism, and obviously, their goal is to get a rise, to stalk and stalk and stalk, until you finally get fed up, and throw it back at them, and then they can go whining to Wilson again, and get anotherr Liberal, banned.

Liberals are not allowed to use the notify icon, it is cause for getting banned.

There is no way for a Liberal to remain on this forum, unless they put the attackers on ignore, and do not read what they write, at all.

G.

LWW
09-30-2010, 03:29 AM
I suspect that wolfie's demise was at his own hand through a PM to a mod/admin.

Wolfie's epistles on forum were quite cordial compared to the violence threatening bile spewing hate filled rants he would send via PM ... and is still sending via e-mail.

LWW

Qtec
09-30-2010, 03:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie's epistles on forum were quite cordial compared to the violence threatening bile spewing hate filled rants he would <span style='font-size: 14pt'>send via PM </span>... and is still sending <span style='font-size: 14pt'>via e-mail.</span>

LWW </div></div>

What he posted OFF the forum is irrelevant. We should all stand or fall on what we post here on the NPR.

You can BLOCK PM.s and BLOCK e-mails, you don't have to read them you know.

Q

LWW
09-30-2010, 04:26 AM
Thanks for misrepresenting what I said.

His PM's to me aren't, IMHO, what goy him banned.

IMHO what did get him banned was a similar hate filled rant that he may have sent to the admins and mods.

In wolfie's own words he was on a jihad ... in combination hith H, G, and possibly others ... to get myself, Steve, and others banned because we refused to sup from the party bile spoon.

LWW

Gayle in MD
09-30-2010, 05:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie's epistles on forum were quite cordial compared to the violence threatening bile spewing hate filled rants he would <span style='font-size: 14pt'>send via PM </span>... and is still sending <span style='font-size: 14pt'>via e-mail.</span>

LWW </div></div>

What he posted OFF the forum is irrelevant. We should all stand or fall on what we post here on the NPR.

Q </div></div>

LWW is Delusional! Jack the Ripper didn't do anything wrong, the women he stalked were out to get him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

eg8r
09-30-2010, 06:48 AM
To be honest the only difference I saw in his posts that were "regularly" different than others was his insistent use of vulgarity. At the end it seemed he was doing it on purpose. Other than that I say bring him back.

eg8r

hondo
09-30-2010, 07:09 AM
Gayle, there was a thread on AZ a few months ago that ran for several pages.
On that thread the regular posters, not the NPR posters, called for Wilson to step down.

His only response was to say, "Ask lww if I give him special treatment."

I did notce that for quite a while lww barely posted over there, but he was never banned ,and now he is back there full force.
Although he does appear to prefer harassing you and I on this forum to AZ anymore.

Gayle in MD
09-30-2010, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I have given up any hope that Hondo, Gayle, Wolfie, or Hippie will ever be treated in the same fashion as lww, jennings, yugo, casual observer, slide rule, or lamas, who appear to have carte blanche to say anything they want.

I'm sure the usual suspects ( his buddies) will blast this post
and call me a liar,
but I give you my word to God, and I don't take a statement like that likely, that I am giving you my honest perspective on the issue. </div></div>

Yeah, these folks think that if someone has a different point of view, from their own, then they're a liar! I'd have to add Ed to that, sadly. Ed accuses people who don't gree with his POV, of being liars, and haters, constantly. It's absurd. They all do it, in fact.

I think that those who stalk the posts of others, insulting people as they go, especially people who never respond to them, are the pot stirrers.

It's very easy for me to ignore them, because I have no interest in their opinions, about anything, since they slime this forum daily, with their own vicious behavior, and their posts never prove a damn thing. Just more irrelevant, twisted information, and nasty rhetoric.

G.

hondo
09-30-2010, 07:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To be honest the only difference I saw in his posts that were "regularly" different than others was his insistent use of vulgarity. At the end it seemed he was doing it on purpose. Other than that I say bring him back.

eg8r </div></div>

Eg,the killer b's are worse than Wolfie ever was.. Look back over Jenning's posts to me. He's called me everything in the book.
The only difference between him and lww is that lww lets jennings do the name-calling and he simply agrees with it.
Does show you which one is smarter, doesn't it? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
( Not that it matters. They have free rein on here.)

Deeman3
09-30-2010, 07:48 AM
Well, I don't know what was aid or what happened. Assuming no one else knows what the cause was or the reasoning behind it, I would hope he is allower back as I miss his wit and input.

If the moderator has no political bent, why would some be treated differently? If he does, as I do, he should be able to put that aside for decisions on behaviour.

So, I guess there is no way of knowing how long a person is banned or if the group you find yourself in is tied to the length of penalty. Sad. After about a dozen years on this forum I would hope we had better values than that. Not much of a discussion of everyone with the same point of view are all that are eventually left here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Sev
09-30-2010, 08:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, I know I am not the sharpest tool in the box. I also disagree with most folks on here on occasion. I feel that is the fun of it. I don't always behave but try to stay civil.

Where am I wrong to ask that he be treated the same as all the rest of us? </div></div>

You are not wrong, at all, but obviously, the true stalking offenders, who cyberstalk, and insult others, consistantly, never own up to their own aggressive behavior of personal attacks.

I think it is totally UNFAIR for the moderator to ban Wolfdancer for this length of time, or at all, when he is absolutely far less guilty of breaking the forum rules, than LWW and Steve Jennings, who are the true cyberstalkers on this forum, who "Constantly attack other users" the term that Wilson would use to justify banning others.

The only possible explanation for it, is that the moderator allows his own political POV, to influence his decisions as regards who gets banned.

Either that, OR, including that, he has some sort of political and/or personal alliance with certain members here on this forum, whom he allows to continuously stalk and insult others here, relentlessly, without any sort of retribution.

I feel really badly about Wolfdancer, because he, (like Hondo) was always trying to protect and defend me from their constant insults and attacks, and that made Wolfdancer, more of a target for them to bash and antagonize, until he would finally give it back to them, and then, of course, they would contact their buddy, Wilson, who would have another opportunity to ban another Liberal.

That's how I see it, and as you say, banning Wolfdancer, is completely unfair.

For example, I have not responded to either LWW, Sev or Steve, nor their new AZ fellow attacker, who has recently joined the forum, and also joined their constant stalking and insults behind every single one of my posts, so all anyone has to do is simply read their posts to me, since I have returned, to see who is constantly "Stirring the pot" and "constantly attacking another user" in spite of the fact that I do not read, nor respond, to anything they write.

Do you think for one moment, that Wilson would ban them? No, but if I were to hit the notify icon, with a reasonable request that he do something about it, I'd be gone within the week.

I think that if a moderator is unable to be even in his banning decisions, he isn't fit to moderate any forum.

Wolfdancer added a lot to this forum, and it's really a shame, that he took their bait, because they thrive on antagonism, and obviously, their goal is to get a rise, to stalk and stalk and stalk, until you finally get fed up, and throw it back at them, and then they can go whining to Wilson again, and get anotherr Liberal, banned.

Liberals are not allowed to use the notify icon, it is cause for getting banned.

There is no way for a Liberal to remain on this forum, unless they put the attackers on ignore, and do not read what they write, at all.

G.

</div></div>

Wow. Gayle just threw herself up on a cross.

Sev
09-30-2010, 08:23 AM
Well Hondo.
Even with our differences I seem to recall stepping in on several occasions to get both you and Hippi back on AZ.

I would not however put yourself in the same category as Hippi as to why his banning occurred. His posting style and articles are far and away different than yours.

If Hippi begins posting over here regularly I am sure Gayle will be horrified by some of it. She was already stunned once by a post by the Hipster.

Gayle in MD
09-30-2010, 08:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, there was a thread on AZ a few months ago that ran for several pages.
On that thread the regular posters, not the NPR posters, called for Wilson to step down.

His only response was to say, "Ask lww if I give him special treatment."

I did notce that for quite a while lww barely posted over there, but he was never banned ,and now he is back there full force.
Although he does appear to prefer harassing you and I on this forum to AZ anymore. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On that thread the regular posters, not the NPR posters, called for Wilson to step down.

</div></div>

Which forum was that thread on, and are you saying it was by people who don't normally post on the NPR side, went over to the NPR forum, and posted that thread, or that the thread was on the pool side?

G.

Sev
09-30-2010, 08:36 AM
The thread started in the pool section and was moved to NPR.

pooltchr
09-30-2010, 09:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Eg,the killer b's are worse than Wolfie ever was.. Look back over <span style="color: #FF0000">Jenning's</span> posts to me. He's called me everything in the book.
The only difference between him and lww is that lww lets <span style="color: #FF0000">jennings</span> do the name-calling and he simply agrees with it.
Does show you which one is smarter, doesn't it? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
( Not that it matters. They have free rein on here.) </div></div>

And you continue to attack me in your posts, even though I have not been involved in the discussion.

And you wonder why others think you are a troll?????????

If you can't let it go, it's never going to end. I'm giving you plenty of rope....don't hang yourself.

Steve

hondo
09-30-2010, 09:19 AM
Dee, I try to limit my discussion to those who remain civil but the killer b's respond to every single one of my posts with some sort of nastiness.
This seems to give those 2 great pleasure but I am so weary of it.

I was enjoying the discussion on education and felt I could contribute to the discussion but lww trashed the thread as usual
so I bowed out.

It would be nice if Howerton would take the time to take a good look at what's going on here but I guess that's too much to ask.
A shame, because he does seem to be a decent man.

hondo
09-30-2010, 09:24 AM
It was on the NPR side of AZ but most of the posters on that particular thread were the pool players who normally just post on the pool side of AZ.

pooltchr
09-30-2010, 09:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Which forum was that thread on, and are you saying it was by people who don't normally post on the NPR side, went over to the NPR forum, and posted that thread, or that the thread was on the pool side?

G. </div></div>

I have to wonder why it would be of any interest to someone who repeatedly states that they NEVER GO TO THAT FORUM.

Steve

Gayle in MD
09-30-2010, 09:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dee, I try to limit my discussion to those who remain civil but the killer b's respond to every single one of my posts with some sort of nastiness.

I was enjoying the discussion on education and felt I could contribute to the discussion but lww trashed the thread as usual
so I bowed out.

It would be nice if Howerton would take the time to take a good look at what's going on here but I guess that's too much to ask.
A shame, because he does seem to be a decent man. </div></div>

PUBLISHER
Mike Panozzo
mikep@billiardsdigest.com

I think Mike Howerton might be gone, and that could be the reason why Wilson started moderating this forum.

I would think, this is the Mike who runs the show.

G.

hondo
09-30-2010, 09:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dee, I try to limit my discussion to those who remain civil but the killer b's respond to every single one of my posts with some sort of nastiness.

so I bowed out.

... it's never going to end. I'm giving you plenty of rope....don't hang yourself.

Steve

See what I mean, Dee? He responds to almost all my posts calling
me troll, twit, little girl, idiot, dumb hillbilly, 13 year old,
lousy teacher.
All he has to do is stop and I'll never mention his name again.

"It's never going to end", he says.

hondo
09-30-2010, 09:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dee, I try to limit my discussion to those who remain civil but the killer b's respond to every single one of my posts with some sort of nastiness.

so I bowed out.

PUBLISHER
Mike Panozzo
mikep@billiardsdigest.com

I think Mike Howerton might be gone, and that could be the reason why Wilson started moderating this forum.

I would think, this is the Mike who runs the show.

G. </div></div>

Thanks, Gayle. That explains a few things.

Deeman3
09-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Perhaps there are some people on here who should avoid each other like the plague.

I know, I bitterly disagree with a certain female member on here more often than anyone else. We probably would not agree that the sun comes up.

However, If I am to debate and discuss things with her, I have to have some level of respect for her. She has to know that i don't intend her any harm and why on earth, beyond the little jabs we make at each other, would I disrespect her with personal attacks of wish her il health? That might say more about me than her if I did. I have gone a bit over the line and have. on rare occasions, backed off or even offered an olive branch of apology. Would most of us not do the same in person? Then why would be not see each other as humans with vastly different opinions and not as mortal enemies? I just don't get the anger.

Does she drive me nuts? Yes, on occasion! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif But why would I wantr to silence her? Why would I want to escallate this to mean spirited name calling? This is not high school, the loudest should not be the only ones heard. If another;s argument is flawed and crazy, tell 'em. but don't say they are personally evil people.

I am not interested in who fired the first volly and, of course, no one has to listen to me. There is a reason some of us don't wade into AZ. Maybe we are not smart enough or don't feel we have enough pull with the moderator. Why do we have to turn this smaller forum into the same thing?

eg8r
09-30-2010, 10:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eg,the killer b's are worse than Wolfie ever was..</div></div>None of their posts ever used the amount of vulgarity that wolfie was using. Never in a million years could you produce evidence that proved differently. I am not talking about name calling or anything else that gets your frilly panties in a wad. I am referring to the actual words that were posted and cussing is just a way of life for wolfie and he was unable to remove it from his typed "voice" here on the board.

Other than his language I did not see him do anything different than anyone else on this board.

eg8r

eg8r
09-30-2010, 10:50 AM
I doubt he is moderating these forums.

eg8r

eg8r
09-30-2010, 10:53 AM
[quote]Does she drive me nuts? Yes, on occasion! But why would I wantr to silence her? Why would I want to escallate this to mean spirited name calling? This is not high school, the loudest should not be the only ones heard. If another;s argument is flawed and crazy, tell 'em. but don't say they are personally evil people.
[\quote]I completely agree which is why I always backed the removal of her ban also.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-30-2010, 10:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps there are some people on here who should avoid each other like the plague.

I know, I bitterly disagree with a certain female member on here more often than anyone else. We probably would not agree that the sun comes up.

However, If I am to debate and discuss things with her, I have to have some level of respect for her. She has to know that i don't intend her any harm and why on earth, beyond the little jabs we make at each other, would I disrespect her with personal attacks of wish her il health? That might say more about me than her if I did. I have gone a bit over the line and have. on rare occasions, backed off or even offered an olive branch of apology. Would most of us not do the same in person? Then why would be not see each other as humans with vastly different opinions and not as mortal enemies? I just don't get the anger.

Does she drive me nuts? Yes, on occasion! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif But why would I wantr to silence her? Why would I want to escallate this to mean spirited name calling? This is not high school, the loudest should not be the only ones heard. If another;s argument is flawed and crazy, tell 'em. but don't say they are personally evil people.

I am not interested in who fired the first volly and, of course, no one has to listen to me. There is a reason some of us don't wade into AZ. Maybe we are not smart enough or don't feel we have enough pull with the moderator. Why do we have to turn this smaller forum into the same thing? </div></div>

Deeman,
We're even! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Sometimes the things you write, drive me nuts, too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps there are some people on here who should avoid each other like the plague.
</div></div>

Now that is what adults do, when they don't care for others in their midst. As you can see, doing so does not hold thier attacks back on bit. People who are well adjusted, and have a healthy self-esteem, really don't care what vicious people say, or do, they simply ignore tham, and stay away from them.

Love,
G. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

pooltchr
09-30-2010, 11:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dee, I try to limit my discussion to those who remain civil but the killer b's respond to every single one of my posts with some sort of nastiness.

so I bowed out.

... it's never going to end. I'm giving you plenty of rope....don't hang yourself.

Steve

See what I mean, Dee? He responds to almost all my posts calling
me troll, twit, little girl, idiot, dumb hillbilly, 13 year old,
lousy teacher.
All he has to do is stop and I'll never mention his name again.

"It's never going to end", he says. </div></div>

Keep my name out of your posts, and it won't be a problem.

It's your choice.

Steve

Deeman3
09-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Ed,

Thanks, I know you did and I have always appreciated your ability to see both sides of any argument as well as make a good one yourself.

I would hope that Wolfie would use some discretioin in his language although I know we all hear it, on a public forum anyone can be reading and we should use some control.

I give myself a couple of minutes if I get angry but normally don't use profanity in my daily life so it is easier for me.

hondo
09-30-2010, 01:43 PM
Sir, I do not wear frilly panties. Perhaps you do, not that I care.
Just please do not assume that I have the same fashion sense as you. Fair enough?

hondo
09-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Wilson is the moderator.
Capeesh?

Stretch
09-30-2010, 04:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps there are some people on here who should avoid each other like the plague.

I am not interested in who fired the first volly and, of course, no one has to listen to me. There is a reason some of us don't wade into AZ. Maybe we are not smart enough or don't feel we have enough pull with the moderator. Why do we have to turn this smaller forum into the same thing? </div></div>

The beginning of the end came when the AZ rejects piled in here. Everyone knows it. St.

LWW
09-30-2010, 05:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I doubt he is moderating these forums.

eg8r </div></div>

The idea that Wilson is the mod here is merely another moonbat myth.

If it were true H would be gone ... G would be gone ... SS would be gone ... Q would be gone.

LWW

Sev
09-30-2010, 09:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps there are some people on here who should avoid each other like the plague.

The beginning of the end came when the AZ rejects piled in here. Everyone knows it. St. </div></div>

Painting with a broad brush are we??

Gayle in MD
10-01-2010, 01:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps there are some people on here who should avoid each other like the plague.

The beginning of the end came when the AZ rejects piled in here. Everyone knows it. St. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> Of course we do, and as I understand it, LWW stated in advance of coming over here, on AZ, that he had a target, me. Steve slanders me both here, and over there, as well.

This forum has been consumed by the nastiness of LWW, and Steve, and those who followed him over here.

If he, and Steve, and the rest of their few fellow stalkers, would stay away from those here, who have requested that they end their stalking and insulting posts, and agree to engage in a mutual total ignore, for the sake of the forum, there wouldn't be a problem, but they refuse to end their constant vicious attacks, which are their sole reason for posting. How petty and small can one get.

Clearly, they both stalk every single one of my posts, with insults, slander and vulgarity. The fact that this moderator allows it to continue, non stop, with no retribution for either of them, yet apparently has doled out a lifetime ban for Wolf, who was definitely another one of their targets, speaks for itself.

G. </span>

Qtec
10-01-2010, 02:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Q would be gone. </div></div>

Why would I be gone? LOL
You do make some moronic utterances now and again.
Is it a medication problem ?.... because if it is, we can work with that. Its no shame.

Oh yeah, now I remember, I'm the one who sees through the BS that you post every time your fingers hit the keyboard.
You claimed when you came here you were looking for civil discussion. That's a laugh.

Q.....If a comet hit the USA tomorrow...................it would be Obama's fault according to you.

LWW
10-01-2010, 04:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow. Gayle just threw herself up on a cross. </div></div>

The similarities of some posters is quite striking.

I'm not saying they are one and the same however, as a common trait among leftists is that they are victims of others and are never ever responsible for their own problems.

I believe that the reason those with a martyr complex are attracted to leftists politicians is that those pols feed that victim mentality and promise to get those who are persecuting them ... if they will just be willing to sacrifice the liberty of all in exchange for a protector.

LWW

hondo
10-01-2010, 06:34 AM
I agree. If they were sincere about wanting a decent forum, they wouldn't respond to our every post.
They would ignore us.

pooltchr
10-01-2010, 07:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree. If they were sincere about wanting a decent forum, they wouldn't respond to our every post.
They would ignore us. </div></div>

And here I thought the purpose of a public forum was for people to post their ideas and open it up for discussion. Now, I find that you don't want people to respond to you?
Why do you post at all, if you don't want anyone to respond?

Is that your idea of communication? Is that how you taught your classes. You say something, and only those students who agreed with you were allowed to comment?

Would you really want to only deal with people who agree with you? Wouldn't that make life pretty boring?

Steve

eg8r
10-01-2010, 07:49 AM
You quote Macbeth, give me some leeway here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Stretch
10-01-2010, 08:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree. If they were sincere about wanting a decent forum, they wouldn't respond to our every post.

And here I thought the purpose of a public forum was for people to post their ideas and open it up for discussion. Now, I find that you don't want people to respond to you?

Is that your idea of communication? Is that how you taught your classes. You say something, and only those students who agreed with you were allowed to comment?

Would you really want to only deal with people who agree with you? Wouldn't that make life pretty boring?

Steve </div></div>

I know Hondo won't respond despite your best efforts to bring his profession under ridicule. But since we're in "the classroom" it goes more like this. A topic is presented, student A responds, half the class errupts in howles of laughter, ridicule, taunts, and putdowns. This continues every single time student A speeks. Eventualy student A has had enough and fires back in kind at tormentors and is promptly sent to the Principal for disturbing the class. See how that works? St.

pooltchr
10-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Glad to see you've got his back.
You're wrong.....but I'm sure the effort was appreciated.

H and G have frequently posted statements on here that they really want to silence any opposition, and just talk among themselves.

The whole idea of a public forum is that it is available to the "public". If you don't want someone to respond to your posts......don't post!

Steve

Gayle in MD
10-01-2010, 11:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree. If they were sincere about wanting a decent forum, they wouldn't respond to our every post.

Steve </div></div>

I know Hondo won't respond despite your best efforts to bring his profession under ridicule. But since we're in "the classroom" it goes more like this. A topic is presented, student A responds, half the class errupts in howles of laughter, ridicule, taunts, and putdowns. This continues every single time student A speeks. Eventualy student A has had enough and fires back in kind at tormentors and is promptly sent to the Principal for disturbing the class. See how that works? St. </div></div>

Stretch,

Translation, Steve, to Hondo, "Why do you insist on taking all of the fun I get out of stalking, harrassing, and insulting you over and over again, by deciding that my posts aren't worth your time?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif Wha Wha Wah!!!!

As you can see, our pot stirrers on here from the right do not consider their relentless stalking, character bashing, constant insults, and vicious personal attacks, as anything more than polite adult discussion.

Just as they feel free to themselves, engage in vicious attacks against any Democratic of their choosing, (particularly Eg8r, who has accused Ten Kennedy of murder, Bill Clinton of rape, and written numerous other vicious attacks against Democratic politicans on this forum) as they all have done, but they think that's fine, yet, if we lefties, OTOH, do the same thing to their favored politicians, we are full of hate, yep, we're cowards who are talking behind their favored, PUBLIC POLITICIAN'S backs, LMAO! We're the hypocrites!

Now if that isn't an exercise in doublethink, and absurdity, desperate attempts at skewing the facts of their own historical behavior on here, and refusing to take responsibility for their own nasty actions and hypocracy, I don't know what is.

They clearly have two totally different sets of behavior standards, one for themselves, and quite another for we lefties.

Incredibly, they remain in full denial about their own constant, vicious personal attacks, against those of us who have opposing political opinions to their own, and who do not contribute, nor respond, to their constant cyberstalking.

To watch them try to conflate a healthy and reasonable decision by an autonomous, well adjusted adult, to ignore and remove him/herself, from any contact with people who consistantly post personal attacks, practice non stop cyberstalking, and constant condescending, ugly remarks, as being ignorant, or cowardly, is beyond belief.

The cyberstalking laws advise those of us who are being targeted by consistantly attacking, ridiculing stalkers, whom we have requested to stay away from us, and our posts here, and who refuse to stop, that we first document our requests that they stop, and also document all of their slander and attacks, and particularly any photos which could even slightly suggest any intention of violence, or death, (like for example, putting someone's name on a grave stone) and to completely ignore them, and stop having any exchanges with them, at all.

Hence, total ignore is not only the safe thing to do, but it is actually the exact suggestion of Law Enforcement.

G.

eg8r
10-01-2010, 11:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q.....If a comet hit the USA tomorrow...................it would be Obama's fault according to you. </div></div>Well he is dismantling our space program. However, if it did hit tomorrow any blaming of Obama would just be proactive defense of dupes like you jumping to blame Bush.

eg8r

eg8r
10-01-2010, 11:37 AM
I see what you mean, and student A better learn a little self control. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

pooltchr
10-01-2010, 12:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> (particularly Eg8r, who has accused Ten Kennedy of murder,
</div></div>

Here's a news flash for you. Ted Kennedy was guilty of murder!

If you are drunk, drive a car off a bridge, and leave your passenger in the water to die, that is murder.

Get over it. Ted Kennedy was a common criminal who deserved to be in PRISON, not the US Senate.

Of course, since he was a democrat, the fact that he used his family wealth to get out of it, doesn't bother you in the least.

No compassion for Mary Jo???????????????????

Steve

hondo
10-01-2010, 01:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You quote Macbeth, give me some leeway here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Your assumption that folks who appreciate Macbeth are effeminate says a lot about the Right wing mentality IMHO.

No big surprise here.

hondo
10-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Stretch, he threatens to continue to harass me every time I bring up his name yet he asks what's wrong with him shadow posting with constant insults.

Steve Jennings comes across as a mean-spirited , bitter little ole guy who's of very limited intelligence.

hondo
10-01-2010, 01:07 PM
LOL! Your translation of his post was dead on.

hondo
10-01-2010, 01:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see what you mean, and student A better learn a little self control. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

He has. This is why I no longer respond directly to the killer b's.

Sev
10-01-2010, 02:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> (particularly Eg8r, who has accused Ten Kennedy of murder,
</div></div>

Here's a news flash for you. Ted Kennedy was guilty of murder!

If you are drunk, drive a car off a bridge, and leave your passenger in the water to die, that is murder.

Get over it. Ted Kennedy was a common criminal who deserved to be in PRISON, not the US Senate.

Of course, since he was a democrat, the fact that he used his family wealth to get out of it, doesn't bother you in the least.

No compassion for Mary Jo???????????????????

Steve </div></div>

Of course not. Quite obviously Mary Jo was a slut and a whore who probably had her head in Teddies crotch at the time and was the cause of the accident. Not only did she swallow Teddy but a river as well.

MJ probably doesnt even rate as human to G.
After all our BD princess would never every be caught engaging such unlady like behavior in a car or anywhere else.

Mary Jo quite obviously got what she deserved.
And Teddy got screwed.

LWW
10-02-2010, 03:41 AM
I suspect TK is quite warm on this chilly October morn.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-03-2010, 07:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie's epistles on forum were quite cordial compared to the violence threatening bile spewing hate filled rants he would <span style='font-size: 14pt'>send via PM </span>... and is still sending <span style='font-size: 14pt'>via e-mail.</span>

LWW </div></div>

Q </div></div>

It's easy for LWW to continue to tell these lies about Jack, since Jack isn't here, Jack has never threatened anyone.

OTOH, we've read on this forum, the threatening intimidation posts, listing their weapons...and worse.

Not only that, my attorney has proof of serious illegal activities, that are against the law, considered dangerous internet threats, slander and cyberstalking.

G.

hondo
10-03-2010, 09:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie's epistles on forum were quite cordial compared to the violence threatening bile spewing hate filled rants he would <span style='font-size: 14pt'>send via PM </span>... and is still sending <span style='font-size: 14pt'>via e-mail.</span>

LWW </div></div>

Q </div></div>

It's easy for LWW to continue to tell these lies about Jack, since Jack isn't here, Jack has never threatened anyone.

OTOH, we've read on this forum, the threatening intimidation posts, listing their weapons...and worse.

Not only that, my attorney has proof of serious illegal activities, that are against the law, considered dangerous internet threats, slander and cyberstalking.

G.
</div></div>

OMG!!! LWW! Quick! You better get the mod to make all those posts disappear!
You can do it, buddy. I've seen it before. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
10-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Perhaps once, just <span style='font-size: 26pt'>ONCE</span>, one of you could actually link to quotes of the accusations you make?

And, yes, I know that this is expecting far too much of either of you.

LWW

Sev
10-03-2010, 05:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie's epistles on forum were quite cordial compared to the violence threatening bile spewing hate filled rants he would <span style='font-size: 14pt'>send via PM </span>... and is still sending <span style='font-size: 14pt'>via e-mail.</span>

LWW </div></div>

Q </div></div>

G.
</div></div>

Well we now know one thing for sure.
Not only is Gayle paranoid and delusional she's a pansy ass coward.
Who with any semblance of a mental stability goes to a lawyer over conversations on a billiards site?? Especially when they engage in questionable behavior themselves. Talk about being soft in the head.
Of course there is always the possibility that she is an abject liar. Which I suspect is much more closer to the true.

hondo
10-03-2010, 05:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie's epistles on forum were quite cordial compared to the violence threatening bile spewing hate filled rants he would <span style='font-size: 14pt'>send via PM </span>... and is still sending <span style='font-size: 14pt'>via e-mail.</span>

LWW </div></div>

Q </div></div>

G.
</div></div>

Who with any semblance of a mental stability goes to a lawyer over conversations on a billiards site?? Especially when they engage in questionable behavior themselves. Talk about being soft in the head.
Of course there is always the possibility that she is an abject liar. Which I suspect is much more closer to the true.
</div></div>

I was threatened to be sued by Steve Jennings over something far less innoculous than the barrage of insults Gayle has endured from the killer b's.
Yet I don't recall you calling Jennings a pansy ass coward.
Why is that, Sev? I'd really like to know.
If fact his threat was far more direct than anything Gayle implied.

Sev
10-03-2010, 05:20 PM
I have no knowledge of that.
Nor the details.
Perhaps you could fill them in.

However Gayle seems to do a lot talking to lawyers about ways she can attack people through the legal system. One has to wonder how many law suites she has filed against individuals and businesses in the course of her life time. Perhaps its how she supplements her income. Its a typical liberal modus operandi.

eg8r
10-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Pull your whiny head out of your butt, butthead. I put a smiley in there hoping you could figure it out. Guess not.

eg8r

hondo
10-03-2010, 08:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pull your whiny head out of your butt, butthead. I put a smiley in there hoping you could figure it out. Guess not.

eg8r </div></div>

Jesus, Eg, this period seems to be lasting longer than your usual ones. Perhaps you should see a doctor. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
10-04-2010, 02:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Sev]I was threatened to be sued by Steve Jennings over something far less innoculous than the barrage of insults Gayle has endured from the killer b's.
If fact his threat was far more direct than anything Gayle implied. </div></div>

Got a link to any of that?

Of course you don't?

LWW

LWW
10-04-2010, 02:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">However Gayle seems to do a lot talking to lawyers about ways she can attack people through the legal system. One has to wonder how many law suites she has filed against individuals and businesses in the course of her life time. Perhaps its how she supplements her income. Its a typical liberal modus operandi. </div></div>

I believe that it has been established as her main income ... and yes it is a primary tactic of the left and a pillar of Alinskyism.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-04-2010, 05:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie's epistles on forum were quite cordial compared to the violence threatening bile spewing hate filled rants he would <span style='font-size: 14pt'>send via PM </span>... and is still sending <span style='font-size: 14pt'>via e-mail.</span>

LWW </div></div>

Q </div></div>

G.
</div></div>

</div></div>

I was threatened to be sued by Steve Jennings over something far less innoculous than the barrage of insults Gayle has endured from the killer b's.
If fact his threat was far more direct than anything Gayle implied. </div></div>

The cyberstalking laws advise those of us who are being targeted by consistantly attacking, ridiculing stalkers, whom we have requested to stay away from us, and our posts here, and who refuse to stop, that we first document our requests that they stop, and also document all of their slander and attacks, and particularly any photos which could even slightly suggest any intention of violence, or death,<span style='font-size: 14pt'> (like for example, putting someone's name on a grave stone)</span>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I have the proof. </span>

and to completely ignore them, and stop having any exchanges with them, at all.

Hence, total ignore is not only the safe thing to do, but it is actually the exact suggestion of Law Enforcement.

G.

LWW
10-04-2010, 05:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>I have the proof. </span>

G.
</div></div>

Then all you need do is produce it.

LWW

pooltchr
10-04-2010, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
</div></div>

I think it would be a good idea for you to either retract that statement, or produce some evidence to back it up.

Consider your options, as I consider mine.

Steve

eg8r
10-04-2010, 08:12 AM
So you don't want to man up and admit your mistake? That is the difference between you and I.

eg8r

Sev
10-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Unfortunately Gayle when one is deliberately instigating and stirring the pot to achieve a certain response with those that it is known have a differing view, crying wolf will not hold up in court.

hondo
10-04-2010, 02:37 PM
Trust me. I'm proud to say that there are a lot of differences between you and me.

hondo
10-04-2010, 02:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you don't want to man up and admit your mistake? That is the difference between you and I.

eg8r </div></div>

This is not the one I was talking about but here's one:

I think it would be a good idea for you to either retract that statement, or produce some evidence to back it up.

Steve

Only somebody completely ignorant would not know what he is implying.
In the one I was talking about, he said that he only teaches adults. I jokingly said good, I wouldnt want my children around
him. He then warned me that I was close to slander.
I could find the post if I searched, Eg. But I have a life
and he and his idol would just spin it anyway.

Sorry, Eg, that was meant for Jennings.

hondo
10-04-2010, 02:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

You asked for it, mouth:

Originally Posted By: hondo I bet any amount of money he has to notify the law of any change in his address if you get my drift.

That's getting close to slander, mr houndo. Watch your step.

And you ask where it all ends. It ends when you start posting something other than your childish little trolling posts.

Steve

hondo
10-04-2010, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Sev]I was threatened to be sued by Steve Jennings over something far less innoculous than the barrage of insults Gayle has endured from the killer b's.

Got a link to any of that?

Of course you don't?

LWW </div></div>

Of course I do, mouth:

Originally Posted By: hondo I bet any amount of money he has to notify the law of any change in his address if you get my drift.

And you ask where it all ends. It ends when you start posting something other than your childish little trolling posts.

Steve

hondo
10-04-2010, 02:57 PM
To the tune of the Bugs Bunny Show;

jennings and lww in chorus, high stepping it:

Overture. Dim the lights.
This is it, the night of nights.
No more rehearsing or nursing our parts.
We know every part by heart.
This is the dub a dub jennings show.

hondo
10-04-2010, 02:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you don't want to man up and admit your mistake? That is the difference between you and I.

eg8r </div></div>

Pull your whiny head out of your butt, butthead. I put 2 smileys in there hoping you could figure it out. Guess not.

Hondo

pooltchr
10-04-2010, 03:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

You asked for it, mouth:

Steve </div></div>

In context, that followed your post about working with children. So you suggested that I might be someone on the registered sex offender list, which would require the notification you mentioned.

That is slander, and it is illegal.

Now, where did I threaten you? I didn't, did I? You made that up to make your point.

More lies, hounduh?

Steve

eg8r
10-04-2010, 04:11 PM
So in your mind two smileys is admission of guilt? Alright, I will make a note of it.

eg8r

LWW
10-04-2010, 04:28 PM
That was just precious ... and lame.

LWW

hondo
10-04-2010, 05:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So in your mind two smileys is admission of guilt? Alright, I will make a note of it.

eg8r </div></div>

So in your mind one smiley from you means you can call someone effeminate if
they quote Shakespeare and they are to laugh? Alright, I'll make note of it.

eg8r
10-05-2010, 06:51 AM
You make sure you take note because from what we have seen on this board it takes a lot of repetition to actually sink.

eg8r