PDA

View Full Version : "Nothing personal" ... You have to see this!

Qtec
09-30-2010, 03:38 AM
watch the interview (http://thinkprogress.org/2010/09/29/michigan-ag-gay-student/)

This is too sweet.

These are the people you really should be afraid of.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Michigan’s Assistant AG Harrassing Gay Student: ‘I Don’t Have Any Hate In My Body At All’</span>

“For nearly six months, Andrew Shirvell,<u> an assistant attorney general for the state of Michigan,</u> has waged an internet campaign against” Chris Armstrong, who is the openly gay student assembly president at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.

Shirvell maintains a blog called Chris Armstrong Watch where he regularly berates Armstrong and complains about what he calls the “homosexual lifestyle.” The blog even features mocked up graphics Shirvell has created of Armstrong, including one where the assistant attorney general has written “racist elitist liar” on a picture of Armstrong’s face. Additionally, the assistant AG has even demonstrated outside Shirvell’s home and allegedly stalked him on Facebook.

Last night, CNN’s Anderson Cooper invited Shirvell on his show to talk about his crusade against the student assembly president. Shirvell told Cooper that his campaign is “nothing personal against Chris” and likened his harassment to a political campaign. At one point, Cooper asked Shirvell if he considers himself a bigot. Shirvell responded, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>“Absolutely not. I’m a Christian citizen exercising my First Amendment rights. I have no problem that Chris is homosexual.</span> I have a problem that he’s advancing a very radical agenda.” He later continued, “The real bigot here is Chris Armstrong, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>I don’t have any hate in my body at all</span>”: </div></div>

OK, spot the closet homosexual.....LOL

Q

Imagine,

........ a gay gets hit by a car doing 70 in a 30mph zone. Shrivell would prosecute him for attempted murder!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Shrivell: "The accused deliberately tried to kill Mr X, the driver of the car, by throwing himself through the windscreen.!" </div></div>

Geez, with this attitude, he will probably be running for election on the TP ticket any time soon.!

Gayle in MD
09-30-2010, 06:05 AM
I can't believe we live in a country where this disgusting excuse for a human being, the AG, hasn't been fired!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">exercising my First Amendment rights. </div></div>

That's the same excuse for the daily vicious harrassment that the stalkers on this forum use! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I'd like to know who appointed that AG.

G.

eg8r
09-30-2010, 06:50 AM
That man saying he does not have any hate in his body is the exact same thing as gayle saying she does not have any hate. The two are peas in a pod.

eg8r

hondo
09-30-2010, 07:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That man saying he does not have any hate in his body is the exact same thing as gayle saying she does not have any hate. The two are peas in a pod.

eg8r </div></div>

Well, I don't have any hate in my body.
I love you even on your bad days, Eg. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
09-30-2010, 10:16 AM
He's another one. Constant insults, and attacks on me, personally, while accusing other's, me.... of having hate in their hearts.

Eg is as bad as the AZers, but then, he was always full of personal insults.

Another Cyber Stalking, insulting "Christian."
G.

hondo
09-30-2010, 10:34 AM
I can't help myself, Gayle. I even love the souls of the killer b's although I am sorely grieved by their hate campaigns.

Gayle in MD
09-30-2010, 10:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't help myself, Gayle. I even love the souls of the killer b's although I am sorely grieved by their hate campaigns. </div></div>

I'm not grieved by it, because it says more about them, and who they are, than it does about me.

The healthy response to vicious attacks and condemnation, is indifference. I am indifferent to them, because I do not respect them.

G.

G.

eg8r
09-30-2010, 11:00 AM
Thanks buddy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r