PDA

View Full Version : What her Tatoo means?

Deeman3
10-01-2010, 03:24 PM
MSN has an interesting photo series on the meanings of women's tatoos. They also have one on Men's but I didn't look at that one.

Is it me or are more of these gals looking to get prison tats or is it just a reflection of the quality of the artist's they use.

Perhaps some have just aged but I am seeing more and more lately and made a mistake of saying "nice prison tat" to a gal the other day. I know some on here have expressed hate for fat chicks but there also seme to be a lot large or rotund ladies getting a lot of ink as well. Is this just a trend of does it make them cooler? I guess we can ask the same of men's tatoos but they have been getting them for centuries.

Does a tatoo bring out the woman in some and the beast in others?

Like Billie Bob Thorton, I have a fear of giant women with ankle tatoos and many tramp stamps concern me. Am I tatoophobic? Could violence ensue? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Additionally, are full body tatooed women attracted to celebrity married men? I mean, is it like celebrity women must adopt third world babies to be taken seriously as an actress now, right?

Sev
10-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Ever wonder what happens to a tatoo if a fat chick looses 200lbs?

Deeman3
10-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Female equilivent of shrinkage factor? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
10-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Or that butterfly may really get wings. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

sack316
10-01-2010, 04:43 PM
friends of mine are SHOCKED that I have exactly ZERO tats on me.

They tend to say something along the lines of how I'm such an individual and somewhat of a non-conformist. They don't seem to understand that's pretty well why I have none /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Stretch
10-02-2010, 01:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever wonder what happens to a tatoo if a fat chick looses 200lbs? </div></div>

I dunno, keep your eye on Kirsty Alley. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Stretch
10-02-2010, 03:36 AM
THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR AT THE TATOO PARLOR.....

- "Eagle? I thought you said BEAGLE."

- "We're all out of red, so i used pink."

- "There are two o's in Bob, right?"

- "Anything else you want to say? You've got plenty of room back
there."

- "I'll bet you can't tell i've never done this before."

- "The flags all done and you know, the folds of fat make a nice
waveing effect."

- "Oops"

St. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
10-02-2010, 07:04 PM