PDA

View Full Version : Thank God! Some Common Sense From Arnold.

Sid_Vicious
10-01-2010, 09:05 PM
http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2010/oct/01/california_governor_signs_mariju

It's been so stupid for years to criminalize simple pot. I just hope that the rest of this country wakes up. NOT! They'd rather feed the illegal drug industry, the corrupt cops and politicians, and watch non violent Americans go to prison over such a peace loving, placid plant.

Thanks Arnold. Please twist Texas' arm so I can again enjoy what I've missed due to paranoia over total BS...sid~~~who is still legal today, but thinks it's the stupidest law we've had since prohibition

hondo
10-02-2010, 05:47 AM
I had breakfast with 2 local city cops the other day who would have agreed with your post. They were saying the same thing.

llotter
10-02-2010, 08:42 AM
It is difficult enough to get non-drugged up citizens to uphold their responsibilities but it is impossible to get the potheads to carry their share. Do away with the welfare state and I would almost agree but as long as we subsidize irresponsibility, we shouldn't be catering to the habits of the irresponsible.

hondo
10-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Aw, dude, lighten up.

Seriously, do you think it will increase pot usage?

Gayle in MD
10-02-2010, 10:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2010/oct/01/california_governor_signs_mariju

It's been so stupid for years to criminalize simple pot. I just hope that the rest of this country wakes up. NOT! They'd rather feed the illegal drug industry, the corrupt cops and politicians, and watch non violent Americans go to prison over such a peace loving, placid plant.

Thanks Arnold. Please twist Texas' arm so I can again enjoy what I've missed due to paranoia over total BS...sid~~~who is still legal today, but thinks it's the stupidest law we've had since prohibition </div></div>

I agree, now if we could just prevent the U.S. gun dealers near the border from selling assault weapons to Mexican drug thugs, we might have a shot at getting rid of the Mexican gangs, many of whom make their living off selling illegal MJ here, and illegal guns in Mexico.

G.

cushioncrawler
10-02-2010, 04:57 PM
MJ iz the name adopted by gov to sneak in the original laws, koz most uzed the name hemp.
The gov did all this for bigbiz -- koz bigbiz koodnt control hemp produktion by small farmers.
Bigbiz wanted paper etc to come from bigbiz trees, rather than farmers hemp.
Long liv the american republik.
mac.

cushioncrawler
10-02-2010, 05:53 PM
What the great american republik needs iz a big march in each capital to protest the bad laws re hemp and pot.
Each (or most) marcher to carry a small amount of hemp or pot.
Theze march's will need a good catchy smart name.

Or, mightbe Pot-Party rallys.
mac.

Sev
10-02-2010, 07:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2010/oct/01/california_governor_signs_mariju

Thanks Arnold. Please twist Texas' arm so I can again enjoy what I've missed due to paranoia over total BS...sid~~~who is still legal today, but thinks it's the stupidest law we've had since prohibition </div></div>

Dont like the stuff myself. However I see no real problem with it.

Sev
10-02-2010, 07:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2010/oct/01/california_governor_signs_mariju

I agree, now if we could just prevent the U.S. gun dealers near the border from selling assault weapons to Mexican drug thugs, we might have a shot at getting rid of the Mexican gangs, many of whom make their living off selling illegal MJ here, and illegal guns in Mexico.

G. </div></div>

Thats about as ignorant as it gets.
Why would gun dealers need to sell assault weapons to Mexican gangs when they can get full autos from any number of sources at a cheaper rate outside the US??