PDA

View Full Version : politically Incorrect .part 3

Qtec
10-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Mahar releases another O'Donnell gem.........LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At around the 12-minute mark in the below video, Maher played the third of his weekly clips from Christine O'Donnell's "Politically Incorrect" appearances.

"I was dabbling into every other kind of religion before I became a Christian," O'Donnell says in the 1999 clip. "I was dabbling in witchcraft. I've dabbled in Buddhism. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>I would have become a Hare Krishna but I didn't want to become a vegetarian. </span> <span style="color: #CC0000">LMAO........HaHaHa</span>
And that is honestly the reason why -- because I'm Italian, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>I love meatballs.</span>"<span style="color: #CC0000"> Waaaaaaaaaa..........stop......stop....RAOTFLMAO</span>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>"Boy, are you spiritual," </span>Maher riposted at the time. </div></div>

link to video (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-tv/arianna-maher-elections-2010-tea-party-big-tent_b_747795.html)

Q

hondo
10-02-2010, 05:51 AM
Seems like a logical reason not to become a vegetarian to me.

llotter
10-02-2010, 08:21 AM
I support Christine O'Donnell and I am pretty sure she will defeat her Marxist opponent.

hondo
10-02-2010, 09:59 AM
She does seem like a lot of fun.
Still not sure how she would enforce that masturbation
law.

Has she never heard of pocket pool? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
10-02-2010, 10:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mahar releases another O'Donnell gem.........LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At around the 12-minute mark in the below video, Maher played the third of his weekly clips from Christine O'Donnell's "Politically Incorrect" appearances.

"I was dabbling into every other kind of religion before I became a Christian," O'Donnell says in the 1999 clip. "I was dabbling in witchcraft. I've dabbled in Buddhism. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>I would have become a Hare Krishna but I didn't want to become a vegetarian. </span> <span style="color: #CC0000">LMAO........HaHaHa</span>
And that is honestly the reason why -- because I'm Italian, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>I love meatballs.</span>"<span style="color: #CC0000"> Waaaaaaaaaa..........stop......stop....RAOTFLMAO</span>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>"Boy, are you spiritual," </span>Maher riposted at the time. </div></div>

link to video (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-tv/arianna-maher-elections-2010-tea-party-big-tent_b_747795.html)

Q </div></div>

Let's see now,....
She wants to ban masturbation.

Lied over and over about her education, and which colleges she attended.

Said she wouldn't have lied to Hitler, to save Anne Frank and her family.

Thinks Scientists are secretly creating monkeys with fully functioning, human brains,

Thinks the world is only six thousand years old.

Can't understand if evolution is a fact, why we can't go right to the zoo, and watch the monkey's changing into human beings.

She's under investigation now for illegal use of campaign funds, and for cheating on her income taxes, by Federal Agencies.

She practiced Witchcraft.

Wanted to be a Hare Krishna, but couldn't give up meatballs.

Used cammpaign funds to pay her bills.

REfuses to answer any national media questions anywhere, Like Palin, LIke Whitman, Like Angle, like Brewer, like .....just say any Tea Party Candidates name, none can or will stand up to the scrutiny of publically asked questions from journalists. Hmmmm

And the RW and Tea Party nutjobs, like the nutjobs on here, are ready to go out and vote for her, and claim she is fit to be a Senator!!!!!

<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">BWA HA HA HA..</span></span>Unbelievable!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

hondo
10-02-2010, 10:16 AM
Yeah, but her opponent is a MMMMMARRRRRXISSSSST! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Gayle in MD
10-02-2010, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, but her opponent is a MMMMMARRRRRXISSSSST! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

If you aren't in the Tea Party, you have to be marxist, communist, or a terrorist!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
10-03-2010, 03:15 AM
Not true. But, if you don't support the TPM you can't honestly claim to support the US republic, the COTUS or the ideals upon which this republic was founded.

LWW