PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez fired at CNN

hondo
10-02-2010, 06:16 AM
Here are some comments that got him fired:

Sanchez said that Stewart is bigoted toward "everybody else that's not like him." He said Stewart "can't relate to what I grew up with," saying his family had been poor and he had seen prejudice directed at his father.

Sanchez dismisses it when Dominick points out that Stewart, who is Jewish, is also a minority.

"I'm telling you that everyone who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart, and to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority?" Sanchez said, adding a sarcastic "yeah."

"I can't see someone not getting a job these days because they're Jewish," he said.

What a terrible thing to say.( And really dumb too) That Jews are not an oppressed minority on television!

What do you think, guys? Are folks not being hired in America because they're Jewish? Just asking.

Sev
10-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Stealing my posts from AZ now.
Really my good man!!! Thats just shocking!!!

hondo
10-02-2010, 08:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stealing my posts from AZ now.
Really my good man!!! Thats just shocking!!! </div></div>

You are wrong. I posted this before you did.
Never saw yours til this afternoon.

Sev
10-02-2010, 08:05 PM
HAHAHHAHA!!!
I didnt even bother to check first.

LWW
10-03-2010, 03:08 AM
Don't you hate it when leftist bigots are called out.

I think it's about time that G declares Stewart to be a republican like she did Eddie Long.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-03-2010, 06:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are some comments that got him fired:

Sanchez said that Stewart is bigoted toward "everybody else that's not like him." He said Stewart "can't relate to what I grew up with," saying his family had been poor and he had seen prejudice directed at his father.

Sanchez dismisses it when Dominick points out that Stewart, who is Jewish, is also a minority.

"I'm telling you that everyone who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart, and to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority?" Sanchez said, adding a sarcastic "yeah."

"I can't see someone not getting a job these days because they're Jewish," he said.

What a terrible thing to say.( And really dumb too) That Jews are not an oppressed minority on television!

What do you think, guys? Are folks not being hired in America because they're Jewish? Just asking.
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you think, guys? Are folks not being hired in America because they're Jewish? Just asking. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Ha ha ha!! You're kidding, huh?

The Jews in American, aren't hiring. They're too busy moving all that money they made off the big crash, to offshore accounts, and propping up their nutjob Republican Candidates.

</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
10-03-2010, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are some comments that got him fired:

</div></div>

So, no thoughts on what was said?
So far I've had one false accusation of plagiarism
and one more mindless attack on Gayle who has nothing to do with this thread.
These guys really add a lot to this forum. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
10-03-2010, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are some comments that got him fired:

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you think, guys? Are folks not being hired in America because they're Jewish? Just asking. </div></div>

The Jews in American, aren't hiring. They're too busy moving all that money they made off the big crash, to offshore accounts, and propping up their nutjob Republican Candidates.

</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

So I take it you do not think Sanchez said anything that should have gotten him fired?

Gayle in MD
10-03-2010, 06:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are some comments that got him fired:

</div></div>

So, no thoughts on what was said?
So far I've had one false accusation of plagiarism
and one more mindless attack on Gayle who has nothing to do with this thread.
These guys really add a lot to this forum. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

[color:#FF0000]Yep, it's all about Gayle, all the time, LMAO! If they aren't attacking me for what I write, they're attacking me for what I didn't write, BWA HA HA HA!

The official Gayle haters, prove on here everyday they are driven by their Gayle hatred.

They're so easy to ignore.....they don't know anything, so it's much easier for them to turn every thread into a Gayle/Hondo/Wolf/Q hate thread, that way they can distract us from their overwhelming ignorance.

They attack their enemies, declare victory, too dumb to realize that we're still standing, laughing our a$$es off at them, proof, WE WERE RIGHT all along.

I think we're doing a great service, diluting a little of their Tea Party styled hatred, and toddler like foot stomping, away from our wonderful President, amazing Nancy Pelosi, and honorable Harry Reid, hey, we're in grand company, my friend.

Warning, they're going to get worst this week, now they have to accept the fact that there IS no enthusiasm gap.....as thousands upon thousand proved yesterday in our Nation's Capital. A good long look at The Real America! And No Hate signs! LOL....[/color ] /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
10-03-2010, 06:49 AM
Well, when they're picking on us, they're leaving someone else alone. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
10-03-2010, 07:22 AM
More anti semitic rhetoric from the queen of hate.

And, not that you care to be bothered by the truth, the Jewish vote went to Obama and the democrooks.

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-03-2010, 08:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are some comments that got him fired:

</div></div>

</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

So I take it you do not think Sanchez said anything that should have gotten him fired? </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> I think his attack on Stewart was wrong. I also think that his insinuation that the Jews own American media, is true, (and, BTW, also owned the very same Huge conglomerates that robbed the whole country, in the most recent, but not the first, Wall Street Ponzi Scheme) and because it's true, the Jews DO own the American Media, they fired him, not for what he said about Stewart, but because he said what is true about the American Media, which absolutely IS owned by Jews.

Notice, I didn't say I hate Jews, lol, just saying what is so.

Wealthy Jewish People in this country have carved out for themselves a great big bye, on everything they do, good or bad, suppposedly they can do anything they want, and while we're allowed to say, "The Irish" The Italians" "The African Americans" "The Muslims" regardless of what point is at the forefront, the minute one says, "The Jews" one is automatically anti-Semite! The correctness of the statement, isn't even considered.

A quick look at the faces and names of the CEO's who retired from their huge Corporations on Wall Street, with their multi multi million and billion dollar bonus take, stuffed in their pockets, proves who made all the money off of America's crashed economy, and they're still racking it in, the charts prove who got rich, and who got wiped out.

Are we supposed to pretend, they weren't mostly all Jews, just because an idiot like Hitler, committed horrible acts, decades ago?

Bull!

G.

</span>

sack316
10-03-2010, 08:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I'm not 100% sure here, but I'd assume it's not called "The Daily Show with Jon Leibowitz" for a reason. Granted he did the name change quite some time ago, and may have different reasons for doing so that I have read about, but many Jewish actors still change their name to sound 'less Jewish'.

Sack

Gayle in MD
10-03-2010, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I'm not 100% sure here, but I'd assume it's not called "The Daily Show with Jon Leibowitz" for a reason. Granted he did the name change quite some time ago, and may have different reasons for doing so that I have read about, but many Jewish actors still change their name to sound 'less Jewish'.

Sack </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">We might want to add the fact that many in show business change their names to stage names, regardless of their religious or ethnic group. It's very common, and not just among Jewish entertainers.</span>

hondo
10-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Several years ago I pointed out the tremendous power that Jewish folks had on the media and entertainment business in America, and I was blasted for weeks as anti-Semitic, racist, hate-monger.

There are 2 groups in America that you never to say anything that might be construed as criticism: black folks and Jewish folks.

Everyone else appears to be fair game as far as I can see.

LOL! It just occurred to me that the killer b's will now label me anti-Semitic because of this post.

OOPS! I did it again!

sack316
10-03-2010, 01:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="color: #FF0000">We might want to add the fact that many in show business change their names to stage names, regardless of their religious or ethnic group. It's very common, and not just among Jewish entertainers.</span> </div></div>

Very true. Most do it to sound more appealing, or more memorable, or any number of reasons.

I could definitely see at one time perhaps Jewish actors may have done so, maybe not out of fear of not being hired, but to be more appealing to a broader audience(?). I'm just speculating there, and have no basis for that statement. And IF by chance that's true, it's also possible (based on overall "appeal" factor) that the different name may have been done to appease studio heads or increase chances of hire. Again, I don't know and am speculating just to give my some of thoughts on the original question.

Sack

Gayle in MD
10-04-2010, 09:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Several years ago I pointed out the tremendous power that Jewish folks had on the media and entertainment business in America, and I was blasted for weeks as anti-Semitic, racist, hate-monger.

There are 2 groups in America that you never to say anything that might be construed as criticism: black folks and Jewish folks.

Everyone else appears to be fair game as far as I can see.

LOL! It just occurred to me that the killer b's will now label me anti-Semitic because of this post.

OOPS! I did it again! </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> I know what you mean, Hondo, I said the Jewish/America Lobby, (which actually is one and the same thing as the American Enterprise Institute, if one takes the time to research) was too powerful, I was immediately called Anti-Semite, ridiculous.

Given that Israel has no problem thumbing their noses at us whenever we ask them to compromise in the interest of peace in the Middle East, and one has to seek out European News Sources to keep track of all of the inhumane activities committed by Israel, no one can convince me that American/Jewish power doesn't work against the best interests of the US. They don't mind taking our money, but just ask them to negotiate for peace, and it's a big F.U.

Just take a brief look at the Wall Street Crooks, who walked away with all of those multi millions, then tell me they aren't all Jewish/Americans? Same thing with the American Media.

I've read a number of books on the subject, well documented. It's a serious problem, and because of Hitler, we are expected to ignore it.

We wouldn't ever have been in Iraq, without the pay offs from the powerful Israeli Lobby, the mot powerful Lobby is Washington D.C. along with Pharmaceuticals, Health Insurance, Oil, all of the negligent and corrupt corps which have been bilking the rest of us for decades.

G. </span>