PDA

View Full Version : My Florida Boys aint afraidof no Bama!

Deeman3
10-04-2010, 07:56 AM
I sort of expected to see this post in the middle fo the Bama-Florida game on Saturday but I guess Sid was not on-line! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
10-04-2010, 08:00 AM
Well the Florida boys were a bit shocked at what was happening. What team on earth would every expect to score anything when you turn the ball over that many times especially in the red zone or at the goal line. Awful game for the Gators who desperately miss the days of Tebow and Harvin.

eg8r

sack316
10-04-2010, 10:08 AM
Hernandez is sorely missed as well (hope I remembered his name right, the outstanding TE from the last several years).

Sad that coulda been a great game as often as Florida was in the red zone. I'm not sure they could have pulled out a win in Tuscaloosa either way, but without SOOOOO many mistakes they woulda at least had a chance

Sack

Deeman3
10-04-2010, 10:58 AM
I watched the game but could not think of what Sid was posting while the game was going on. like last week vs Arkansas.

Gotta love Sid's spirit if somewhat misguided. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I think Florida is a much better team than they showed on Saturday. They need a couple more games under their belt with the new system.

eg8r
10-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Yes he is, but he and Cooper could not get it done last year. Harvin was they key on offense. That came will haunt them I am sure.

eg8r

sack316
10-05-2010, 09:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes he is, but he and Cooper could not get it done last year. Harvin was they key on offense. <u>That came will haunt them I am sure</u>.

eg8r </div></div>

Actually, it was perfect timing for a loss (if there is ever such a thing). But really and truly, if they win out and manage to win the SEC championship they'll be in the title game. They say it's a down year for the SEC, but honestly Bama, Auburn, South Carolina, Arkansas, and LSU could all be legit contenders depending on how it all plays out.

Sack

sack316
10-05-2010, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They need a couple more games under their belt with the new system. </div></div>

Actually what they need is to HAVE a new system lol. Their playbook reads like Tebow is still QB with Harvin and the whole bunch from the championship season still out there. I think they are struggling to find their identity with this team... the talent is all there, they just gotta utilize it properly!

Sack

eg8r
10-05-2010, 09:58 AM
I don't really think the Gators are winning a championship this year but they should look real good next year.

eg8r

sack316
10-05-2010, 01:07 PM
I'm just hoping Auburn can keep overachieving! Lord help us if Newton or Fairley get hurt or something... but this state is rabid year round for the Iron Bowl, I can only imagine if the Tide and Tigers are fortunate enough to be unbeaten when they meet.

Sack

eg8r
10-05-2010, 07:09 PM
That would be a great game. I wish we had a chance to play them a little later in the year when hopefully we could get some things going.

eg8r