PDA

View Full Version : Bullying

Sid_Vicious
10-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Y'all know the recent news about bullying, right? I had very little bullying toward me, but as embarrassed as it is to admit, I was guilty as a bullier at times, and even during adulthood, I failed to protect people being bullied, which make me just as bad.

This discussion board has also reared really ugly heads over the years, against vulnerable, weaker, sicker, people, I could name past names(OK Bluewolf was one), and current names, which were bullied,,,I won't add current bully-targets though, y'all bullies should already know your victims here already if you had any compassion at all, but the real bullies won't admit it anyway. You will the older and wiser you get.

Everyone should reflect within themselves, just like I did about my past, and realize that it's a terrible aspect of your personality to actually not care about other people when they are less fortunate than you. This ain't a gay thing, it's just a wrong-thing issue to hurt others and have fun with it, for any reason you choose. The gays are in the spotlight, but this fault in humanity goes lots deeper that that.

I hope that I've not regenerated a whiplash because I am a professed liberal, but if that happens, then you obviously have too much tunnel vision to really understand true humanity. Martin

hondo
10-04-2010, 03:12 PM
AMEN!

Gayle in MD
10-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Good Post Martin.

G.

pooltchr
10-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Yes, it is a good post. Too bad it apparently missed the mark with a couple of people who failed to see themselves in the post.

Steve

LWW
10-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Mega dittoes.

LWW

LWW
10-04-2010, 04:25 PM
BTW ,,, I remember someone on this forum threatening to sue everyone who refused the Kool Ade ... and another guy who gives out people's real names and threatens to "BITCH SLAP" wives of men they disagree with ... and another who got off on hacking into other people's accounts.

Can you remember who they were?

LWW

pooltchr
10-04-2010, 05:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Can you remember who they were?

LWW </div></div>

Yes. Foortunately, I don't partake of the kool-ade which I suspect causes some serious loss of cognitive memory skills.

Steve

Sev
10-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Well bully for you.

jimmyg
10-04-2010, 08:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well bully for you. </div></div>

And back to you Sev. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHF558u6Q_8

J

Gayle in MD
10-04-2010, 08:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AMEN! </div></div>
From Wolfdancer, who asked me to post this for him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a reply to lww.
I did not hack into his photobucket account. He made a public album, that anyone could view.
I included the link in my post as I thought he was too modest to show others what he had created.
I was actually sorry I had followed the links to that site...as I saw the product of what I considered to be
a very sick mind.
That he had to then hide the album from the rest of the members, says a lot about him.
Those photo-shopped pics would have been more apropos on "crapbucket".
He keeps tripping himself up though....first he claims that he didn't make that, then he accuses me of hacking into his account?
I don't think it is possible to post pixs to another's account there? ....without some extensive computer skills.
Here's my idea for him.....just own up to it...everyone here knows you are wired differently then others.....your own posts are proof of that.

</div></div>

LWW
10-05-2010, 02:24 AM
Since you are channeling the dearly departed, ask him if he will finally give me permission to post some of his PM's of love that he has sent me over time?

LWW

Stretch
10-05-2010, 02:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AMEN! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a reply to lww.
I did not hack into his photobucket account. He made a public album, that anyone could view.
I included the link in my post as I thought he was too modest to show others what he had created.
I was actually sorry I had followed the links to that site...as I saw the product of what I considered to be
a very sick mind.
That he had to then hide the album from the rest of the members, says a lot about him.
He keeps tripping himself up though....first he claims that he didn't make that, then he accuses me of hacking into his account?
I don't think it is possible to post pixs to another's account there? ....without some extensive computer skills.
Here's my idea for him.....just own up to it...everyone here knows you are wired differently then others.....your own posts are proof of that.

</div></div>
</div></div>

Thanks Gayle. Yes Wolf, i was there when all that went down. Sad eh?. Not to mention that whole blasphamous religious kick he went on, the vendettas, the non ending hypebole. But all that is just his seedy side leeking out. imo he's just a low life proffessional blog writer bought and payed for by the RW to sit on his up-tight arse all day and plaster as many sites as possible with the gospel according to Gingrich. Don't expect any relief soon. Not untill he decides to move his elephant behind off the NPR mouse. St.

LWW
10-05-2010, 02:45 AM
That was just precious.

LWW

hondo
10-05-2010, 06:21 AM
And that clears that up. Thanks, Wolfie and Gayle, for exposing the truth.

hondo
10-05-2010, 06:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AMEN! </div></div>

a very sick mind.

</div></div>
</div></div>

Thanks Gayle. Yes Wolf, i was there when all that went down. Sad eh?. Not to mention that whole blasphamous religious kick he went on, the vendettas, the non ending hypebole. But all that is just his seedy side leeking out. imo he's just a low life proffessional blog writer bought and payed for by the RW to sit on his up-tight arse all day and plaster as many sites as possible with the gospel according to Gingrich. Don't expect any relief soon. Not untill he decides to move his elephant behind off the NPR mouse. St. </div></div>

DING! WE HAVE A WINNER! That was just precious, Stretch.
Thanks for putting into words what we all feel.

hondo
10-05-2010, 06:28 AM
Tell Wolfie we all miss him and think he got a crappy deal.

Sev
10-05-2010, 06:49 AM
I cant help but wonder if he has been honing his shooting skills.

Gayle in MD
10-05-2010, 10:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell Wolfie we all miss him and think he got a crappy deal. </div></div>

Dear Hondo,
You are most welcome. There is no question that this ban of Wolfdancer, is totally unfair.

Also, no question that the cyber-stalking agitators have enjoyed special treatment from the forum moderator, which we from the left, and even the very few rational members of the forum, from the right, have all witnessed, and agree upon.

The Favoritism of the most vicious stalkers, whom the moderator allows to cyber-stalk, continuously attack other users, insult and slander, both here, and on AZ, is obvious, documented, and outrageous.

Given that the worst of them refuse to let up, even after they have been asked to stop, and have been put on ignore for months running, is very easy to prove.

G.

Sev
10-05-2010, 12:37 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/emot11.gif