PDA

View Full Version : McMahon slams lying phony war vet demokook

LWW
10-05-2010, 05:12 AM
As I predicted ... the moonbat crazy leftist lie machine would attempt to destroy her as she closed in on this phony war veteran.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the hottest back-and-forths came early, when McMahon said that Blumenthal ought to yank the minimum wage ad, saying he was deliberately misrepresenting that she'd proposed a wage cut.

"That's a lie," McMahon said. "You know that's a lie. I never said it....I want to take that off the table."

Blumenthal was on defense about an ad that McMahon put on the air a short time before their debate, in which she revisited one of the most memorable opposition-research hits of the 2010 cycle - the Democrat's statements in some public venues in which he talked about serving "in" the Vietnam War instead of "during."

The ad asks, "What else is he lying about?"

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1010/43127.html#ixzz11TvfF3zM</div></div>

These folks have no honor and there is no depth to which they will not descend.

LWW

Sev
10-05-2010, 05:52 AM
Playing word games.

sack316
10-05-2010, 09:56 AM
I didn't see it, but I heard she asked him "how do you create jobs" and the response resembled a deer in headlights...

Sack

Sev
10-05-2010, 10:21 AM
HAHHAHAHAHHA!!!