PDA

View Full Version : WOW!

hondo
10-05-2010, 06:56 AM
Nine new threads in a row by lww and not a single response!!!
Come on, jennings and sev, can't you help a brother out? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
10-05-2010, 07:53 AM
And you are starting this thread in the spirit of understanding and better communication.....or was it just to stir the pot a little more?

Steve

Sev
10-05-2010, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nine new threads in a row by lww and not a single response!!!
Come on, jennings and sev, can't you help a brother out? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Sorry I was stirring the pot on AZ. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Deeman3
10-05-2010, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nine new threads in a row by lww and not a single response!!!
Come on, jennings and sev, can't you help a brother out? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Hondo,

I thought you were wanting less baiting and the like here. Now you seem to want to stir things up just as they may be settling down a bit!

Do you really want this stuff to end?</span>

Sev
10-05-2010, 10:23 AM
Did you really need to ask that???

LWW
10-05-2010, 03:51 PM
How many rhetorical questions can be posted in a row?

LWW

Sev
10-05-2010, 04:22 PM
If you dont know how am I supposed to??

pooltchr
10-07-2010, 03:14 PM

7 Cut and Paste threads in a row all on the same subject by your granny friend, and no outrage from you????????

Better get on there and help her out!

Steve