PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy9ball!

08-30-2002, 12:24 PM
Hey, I'm tied for 5th with 9 other people!!! Wonder if I won a tip-pic keychain..? Rich R., you're in the tie with me, have you heard anything about the prizes?

Karla<-- excited to finally win something.. maybe. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

AzHousePro
08-30-2002, 12:33 PM
Fifth place came down to the tie-breaker and all prize winners have been emailed. Sorry Karla.

Nostroke
08-30-2002, 02:58 PM
Do you get points for the money you didn't spend? I am not familiar with these fantasy things but it sems to me that you should. Afterall if your players finish in the same spot as someone who spent more, didnt you really do better if you spent less? Sorry if this is already the case- Im jus splainin my thoughts in case it isnt.

Barbara
08-30-2002, 04:06 PM
What? Where?? When??? And how do you get into this thing and how does it work????

Barbara~~~always the last to know...

Nostroke
08-30-2002, 04:37 PM
Barbara-Just go to fantasy9ball.com and sign up. It takes 2 seconds- Then u have to wait til close to the next event which i think might be Nashville. You make your picks- That's it.

That might be the last free one. Then there is a small yearly free.

AzHousePro
08-30-2002, 05:13 PM
The next event will be the IBC event in Nashville and it will be a free event. Gonna have some nice prizes for it.

Mike

AzHousePro
08-30-2002, 05:14 PM
Nope, no points for leftover money. The site encourages you to spend the money you have left after your main pick on some of the lesser known players. It also leads to less ties that way.

Mike

Rich R.
08-31-2002, 05:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Karla_in_IA:</font><hr> Hey, I'm tied for 5th with 9 other people!!! Wonder if I won a tip-pic keychain..? Rich R., you're in the tie with me, have you heard anything about the prizes?

Karla&lt;-- excited to finally win something.. maybe. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif <hr></blockquote>
Karla, I haven't checked on it and I didn't know I was in the running until I read your post. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
It is nice to be in the running.
Rich R.

08-31-2002, 04:07 PM
who's sexgoddess?