PDA

View Full Version : Ha ha ha, Fox Shows Their Stupidity AGAIN!

Gayle in MD
10-06-2010, 07:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

**WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW**

Fox News reported that Los Angeles is going to spend $1 billion on jetpacks that can fly a person up to 63 miles per hour and soar to heights of 8,000 feet.

But this is one head-in-the-clouds idea that would never get off the ground, not even in the City of Angels.

"We certainly haven't bought any jetpacks," police chief Charlie Beck told the LA Times. "We haven't bought [squad] cars for two years."

The hosts of "Fox and Friends," the network's morning show, missed a great opportunity to yell "makeup!" But they were mildly skeptical when first discussing the concept and retracted the report within an hour. They initially said that Los Angeles was ordering 10,000 jetpacks at a cost of $100,000 each. The Times notes that the city "is regularly sending its police detectives home because it can't pay all their overtime." There's no money for anything this over the top.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Where on earth could such an out-of-this-world report come from?

Gawker first noted that it probably came from a story in the Weekly World News. For those who haven't noticed the publication in supermarket checkout lines, their logo features Bat Boy and they've broken such exclusives as "Dick Cheney is a Robot," "Satan Captured by GIs in Iraq," and "Hillary Clinton Adopts Alien Baby."</span>
Story continues below </div></div>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/06/fox-news-lapd-jetpack-video_n_752130.html

LWW
10-06-2010, 07:12 AM
WOW! They were given a bogus press release, questioned and laughed at it when it aired ... and then renounced it within minutes.

LWW

hippiepool
10-06-2010, 05:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlzjwZD4lEQ

Fox News idiots watching Fox News idiots .....

Maybe you forgot that anyone can look this up Dubster .........:)

pooltchr
10-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Gayle. Maybe you should have watched the video before you commented on it. It is quite clear that they were making fun of the entire story. They seemed to know the whole thing was nothing but a joke.

You, however, appear to have taken the whole thing quite seriously. But then, you will believe anything Huffington tells you.

Steve

hondo
10-06-2010, 07:32 PM
Good Lord! I just saw where jennings thinks they weren't fooled but were playing along!!!

I can't believe I have tried to carry on an intelligent debate with this man in the past.
It's clear that he only sees what he wants to see and has lost his grasp of reality.

jennings, I'm sorry for fussing with you in the past.
It's clear to me now that you should not be held accoutable for your words. HOLY SHIIITE!!!!

hondo
10-06-2010, 07:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hippiepool</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlzjwZD4lEQ

Fox News idiots watching Fox News idiots .....

Maybe you forgot that anyone can look this up Dubster .........:) </div></div>

What's really pathetic, Hippie, is the killer b's pretending
that those geniuses knew it was a hoax all along.
That anyone would think these two are credible posters surely have to be rethinking their opinion now.

Qtec
10-07-2010, 12:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW! They were given a bogus press release, questioned and laughed at it when it aired ... and then renounced it within minutes.

LWW </div></div>

No, they fell for it.

ie, they are not a news channel. They NEVER check anything out. A simple google would have saved them the embarrassment of them proving themselves, on air, to actually be the idiots we all think they are.

LOL

Q

LWW
10-07-2010, 01:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, they fell for it.

Q

</div></div>

How could you possibly know one way or the other when you never watched the preceding moments, and preferred the spoon fed snippet you were provided?

LWW

Qtec
10-07-2010, 04:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, they fell for it.

Q

</div></div>

How could you possibly know one way or the other when you never watched the preceding moments, and preferred the spoon fed snippet you were provided?

LWW </div></div>

Fair enough. Got a link?

Q

Qtec
10-07-2010, 04:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Here's my thing, you gotta make up some rules because you could have jetpacks flying into choppers." </div></div>

40 sec mark..................LOL

Q

hondo
10-07-2010, 06:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW! They were given a bogus press release, questioned and laughed at it when it aired ... and then renounced it within minutes.

LWW </div></div>

No, they fell for it.

ie, they are not a news channel. They NEVER check anything out. A simple google would have saved them the embarrassment of them proving themselves, on air, to actually be the idiots we all think they are.

LOL

Q

</div></div>

LMAO! Truth vs. truthyness.

hondo
10-07-2010, 06:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Here's my thing, you gotta make up some rules because you could have jetpacks flying into choppers." </div></div>

40 sec mark..................LOL

Q </div></div>

Give him a couple of days. He's searching. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
10-07-2010, 06:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good Lord! I just saw where jennings thinks they weren't fooled but were playing along!!!

I can't believe I have tried to carry on an intelligent debate with this man in the past.
It's clear that he only sees what he wants to see and has lost his grasp of reality.

It's clear to me now that you should not be held accoutable for your words. HOLY SHIIITE!!!! </div></div>

BTW, "accoutable" was a typo; "shiiite" was deliberate. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Gayle in MD
10-07-2010, 07:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good Lord! I just saw where jennings thinks they weren't fooled but were playing along!!!

It's clear to me now that you should not be held accoutable for your words. HOLY SHIIITE!!!! </div></div>

This is an excellent example of why I don't read their posts. As our dear friend Wolfdancer used to say, before they pulled strings to get him banned, "There's no there, there."

Blind ignorance, and partisan denial, makes for irrelevant posts.

Someone filled the forum with new pointless threads, this morning, hoping to bury this one as quickly as possible.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
10-07-2010, 08:38 AM
Hounduh,

What ever made you think you had the ability to teach anyone anything?

Your inability to understand what is going on around you indicates someone living in a false reality.

How foolish must you appear before even your lefty radical friends begin to distance themselves from your posts?

Steve

pooltchr
10-07-2010, 08:41 AM
No, as usual, you just accept the spoon fed information that is given you.

Hounduh lied to you, and you accepted it willingly, simply because you wanted to believe what he said.

The blind leading the blind.

Steve

hippiepool
10-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Yes Hondo .....Dubster and the other Fox News Idiots are still at it .......the dumbasses on Fox are constantly being owned , used and abused by anyone who has something to say ....that is why they are the only channel that tries to shout people down when they talk , out of desperation .....as well as having to cut to a a commercial to lessen the embarrassment ...pitiful indeed for anyone to try and defend these idiots ...

oh and by the way .....I'm back kids .......ha ha ha ha ha ....!!!

llotter
10-12-2010, 05:09 PM
The obvious reason that Foxnews is the most popular news and information channel is because they cater exclusively to the stupid, lower class 'people' and there are just so damn many of them...too many. It is only on rare occasion, and then only by coincidence, that they ever actually get a story right and, what's more, they just don't care about accuracy and neither their ignorant viewers.

Making money seems to be their only motivation and that is definitely is not fulfilling the function of a Free Press. Keeping the masses uninformed is the surest way to maximize their profits and Fox has become an expert at that. That same profit motive that makes those dumb teabaggers are mad as hell, fattens the bottom line of Murdoch and his team. It all seems so tragic.

hondo
10-12-2010, 07:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The obvious reason that Foxnews is the most popular news and information channel is because they cater exclusively to the stupid, lower class 'people' and there are just so damn many of them...too many. It is only on rare occasion, and then only by coincidence, that they ever actually get a story right and, what's more, they just don't care about accuracy and neither their ignorant viewers.

Making money seems to be their only motivation and that is definitely is not fulfilling the function of a Free Press. Keeping the masses uninformed is the surest way to maximize their profits and Fox has become an expert at that. That same profit motive that makes those dumb teabaggers are mad as hell, fattens the bottom line of Murdoch and his team. It all seems so tragic. </div></div>

Wow, Mr Lotter, I'm impressed.
Are you being serious? Is so, RIGHT ON!

Gayle in MD
10-13-2010, 02:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The obvious reason that Foxnews is the most popular news and information channel is because they cater exclusively to the stupid, lower class 'people' and there are just so damn many of them...too many. It is only on rare occasion, and then only by coincidence, that they ever actually get a story right and, what's more, they just don't care about accuracy and neither their ignorant viewers.

Making money seems to be their only motivation and that is definitely is not fulfilling the function of a Free Press. Keeping the masses uninformed is the surest way to maximize their profits and Fox has become an expert at that. That same profit motive that makes those dumb teabaggers are mad as hell, fattens the bottom line of Murdoch and his team. It all seems so tragic. </div></div>

Wow, Am I dreaming? Are you serious? This may be the first post you've ever written, with which I fully agree. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
10-13-2010, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW! They were given a bogus press release, questioned and laughed at it when it aired ... and then renounced it within minutes.

LWW </div></div>

No, they fell for it.

LOL

Q

</div></div>

LMAO! Truth vs. truthyness. </div></div>

Only an idiot would defend those idiots on Fox, or try to deny what is perfectly clear, in the video!

LMAO! Too typical!

G.

Uh oh,

pooltchr
10-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Only an idiot would take such a stupid story and try to use it to discredit FOX.

Too typical!

Steve

hondo
10-13-2010, 07:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The obvious reason that Foxnews is the most popular news and information channel is because they cater exclusively to the stupid, lower class 'people' and there are just so damn many of them...too many. It is only on rare occasion, and then only by coincidence, that they ever actually get a story right and, what's more, they just don't care about accuracy and neither their ignorant viewers.

Wow, Am I dreaming? Are you serious? This may be the first post you've ever written, with which I fully agree. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</div></div>

ME TOO! A few more posts like that and I'll never say a bad thing about him again.
I am wondering if Wolfie stole his identity. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

TomBrooklyn
10-13-2010, 08:50 PM
The people in that video didn't seem to think the jetpacks were a joke, although they did express some skepticism.

Anyway, Satan has not been captured?

hondo
10-14-2010, 06:11 AM
It's good to see you posting again, Tom.
I've always found you an interesting character. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
10-14-2010, 01:38 PM

I would love to hear lww or pooltchr respond to this post.
The silence from the usual suspects has been deafening.

pooltchr
10-14-2010, 04:26 PM
I can't believe you are dragging this thread out. It has to be one of the most ignorant, completely partisan attempts at a smear job I have seen in a long time.

And for the record, the jetpacks are real, and there will be people who will buy them, even at that price. The joke was that a nearly bankrupt city would consider it!

You keep claiming you have a sense of humor, but this whole bit just went right over your head. Makes me wonder where you had stuck your head in the first place.

Steve

hondo
10-15-2010, 06:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The obvious reason that Foxnews is the most popular news and information channel is because they cater exclusively to the stupid, lower class 'people' and there are just so damn many of them...too many. It is only on rare occasion, and then only by coincidence, that they ever actually get a story right and, what's more, they just don't care about accuracy and neither their ignorant viewers.

The silence from the usual suspects has been deafening. </div></div>

BUMP. I guess lww and steve are in shock that one of their "own"
would actually show some independent thought and criticise
their beloved Faux News.

Stretch
10-15-2010, 06:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The obvious reason that Foxnews is the most popular news and information channel is because they cater exclusively to the stupid, lower class 'people' and there are just so damn many of them...too many. It is only on rare occasion, and then only by coincidence, that they ever actually get a story right and, what's more, they just don't care about accuracy and neither their ignorant viewers.

their beloved Faux News. </div></div>

lol can you imagine the vien popping outrage had anyone from the left dare to post that? lol St.

hondo
10-15-2010, 07:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The obvious reason that Foxnews is the most popular news and information channel is because they cater exclusively to the stupid, lower class 'people' and there are just so damn many of them...too many. It is only on rare occasion, and then only by coincidence, that they ever actually get a story right and, what's more, they just don't care about accuracy and neither their ignorant viewers.

lol can you imagine the vien popping outrage had anyone from the left dare to post that? lol St. </div></div>

I love it!

pooltchr
10-15-2010, 07:06 AM
Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no "vein popping outrage" forthcoming. There is, however, much gut busting laughter watching you fall all over yourself after failing to recognize lloiter's post for exactly what it is.

Steve

Gayle in MD
10-15-2010, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The obvious reason that Foxnews is the most popular news and information channel is because they cater exclusively to the stupid, lower class 'people' and there are just so damn many of them...too many. It is only on rare occasion, and then only by coincidence, that they ever actually get a story right and, what's more, they just don't care about accuracy and neither their ignorant viewers.

BUMP. I guess lww and Steve are in shock that one of their "own"

How dare you! This is the LWW forum! He took it over three years ago don't you recall?

This week he posted his 9,000th post, in under three years! Hard to even begin to wrap one's mind around that, isn't it? Who knows how many on posts on AZ, in that same amount of time, probbaly 85% of which, on both forums, are either pointless juvenile insults, directed at one of us, and the other 85%, blatant false statements, usually from either a RW polling organization, or the standard Republican propaganda, another complete mistatement of documentable facts, that come from his land of origin, Rushbeckistan, where his and his fellow stalker, Steve, and their fellow Palinbans, spew a constant rash of attacks. slander, vitriol and mind bending propagandized Grand OIl Party rewriting of history, mindbending only because it's hard to believe that people older than kindergarten, could be so clueless. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Three long years, of reading thread titles, that are blatant lies, annd three long years of LWW, Steve and Ed, stalking both of us, and working behind the scenes to hit notify, well, Ed, at least, wouldn't do that, so that leaves only the other two....whose constant banning game, never ends...and any back atcha responses from us, and they will again, get us banned, and we'll see gthe messsage from the mod, "Continuing to attack another user" LMAO, and scratch our heads again, recalling how we kept them on ignore for a year, while they continued to attack and slander us, and somehow, the mod never noticed it....

I miss Wolf, as I'm sure you, Sack, Q, Deeman, Martin, Dick, Max, Stretch, and probably, others do, as well....given that he had an extraordinary sense of humor, and added so much to the forum, but their inability to carve together any sort of come back that could even come near to Wolfdancers incredible talent, for hitting the mark, when summing up their blatant ignorance, and vitriol, left them impotent to throw back anything but yet another childish little tantrum....LOL, those were the days

But alas, the resident cyber stalking insulters, refuse to leave people alone, when asked to do so, because that would eliminate their favorite sport, and ruining what they thought was their secret little game, hitting the notify icon, it's called.... to get other members banned, after said members racked up months of totally ignoring their non stop attacks, and finally threw a few responses back, they'd hit it again, and then write their usual long justifications, bashing whomever it was they had managed to get banned, assuming the position of omnipotence, and claiming their own behavior was nothing but above board. LMAO!

Oh, but I forgot, it couldn't stay a secret forever. Oh yes, I recall, I caught both of them, doing just that, notifying the moderator, and it was so easy, just a few months of checking who's on line, and seeing "notifying the moderator" in the window next to their names.

They're obviously <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"unable to control themselves"</span> and can't stop <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"continuing to attack another user" </span>but, as we well know, the "Rules" do not apply to Steve, and LWW, nor to any of the AZ Palinban, from Rushbeckistan, who immediately launch, "continuing to attack another user" behavior, the moment they arrive, proving that if you're a rightie, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"The Rules"</span> don't apply to you, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>EVER....</span>

Alas, we shall happily scroll on by, laugh about them privately, in our PM's and E-mails, and on rare occasions, we'll do a quick click, read one of their typically petty and slanderous personal attacks against us, confirming for ourselves, once again, that.... yep, they're still at it, even after months upon months of no response from either of us, to their attacks, and see once again, the proof, that they are truly, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"Unable to control themselves"</span> and can't stop, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"continuing to attack another user"</span> and they will do so every day, proving to everyone else, that they are not held to <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"The Rules"</span> only we, who are their <span style='font-size: 14pt'>constant targets,</span> are held to, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"The Rules."</span>

Welcome to the LWW forum....the land of Fux Noise, featuring daily demonstrations of how to be a cyberstalking misogynistic, racist, RW nutjob, suffering from flu, and the side effects of Bubbathink, which explains their distaste for people like you, friend, a well educated, clear thinking man.

But you're in good company, since the major flyover state, disease, is hating others who are more well informed, and who present documentation to suppor their views, which blows away their propaganda, and confused presentations of current events, and, if a man happens to be a brilliant, well educated BLACK man, who is living in the White House, well, you know how THAT goes, right? Bubbamania!

Remember how Clinton loved it when people used to call him Bubba.

Guess he must have gotten such a kick out of it because it was so far from the truth...... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Disclaimer:

The statements in this post are based on personal observations, and do not reflect the views of the LWW Rushbeckistan forum.

llotter
10-15-2010, 02:59 PM
Yes, I miss wolfie also but I would miss LWW even more if he stopped posting here. I would like you to list some examples of his inaccurate posts because I think he is invariably on target. There may well be an error or two errors among those 9000 posts but I am continually impressed by his arguing skills.

You attack is similar to what The Moron is doing in accusing the Chamber of Commerce of using foreign funds to undermine our democracy...i.e. not a shred of evidence.

pooltchr
10-15-2010, 03:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, I miss wolfie also but I would miss LWW even more if he stopped posting here. I would like you to list some examples of his inaccurate posts because I think he is invariably on target. There may well be an error or two errors among those 9000 posts but I am continually impressed by his arguing skills.

You attack is similar to what The Moron is doing in accusing the Chamber of Commerce of using foreign funds to undermine our democracy...i.e. not a shred of evidence. </div></div>

Evidence??????

From Gayle?????

I really do enjoy your sense of humor!

Steve

llotter
10-15-2010, 04:28 PM
I am confident the Gayle will rise to the challenge though I am not very confident that her examples will have any substance.

In the words of The Moron, 'don't make me look bad' Gayle.

hondo
10-15-2010, 10:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, I miss wolfie also but I would miss LWW even more if he stopped posting here. I would like you to list some examples of his inaccurate posts because I think he is invariably on target. There may well be an error or two errors among those 9000 posts but I am continually impressed by his arguing skills.

You attack is similar to what The Moron is doing in accusing the Chamber of Commerce of using foreign funds to undermine our democracy...i.e. not a shred of evidence. </div></div>

WOW! One or two errors in 9000 posts!
This gets my vote as your funniest post ever.

hondo
10-15-2010, 11:15 PM

Surely, you jest. In her 12,203 posts I can only recall one or two posts that contained any errors.

pooltchr
10-16-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Surely, you jest. In her 12,203 posts I can only recall one or two posts that contained any errors. </div></div>

Surely, you jest! I know she thinks she is perfect, but I can't believe you agree! But then, I find that those who blindly support the radical leftist agenda of the Dems are frequently more easily duped.

Steve

LWW
10-16-2010, 07:25 AM
Glad to know you still care enough to hang on my every word dear heart.

LWW

hondo
10-16-2010, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Surely, you jest. In her 12,203 posts I can only recall one or two posts that contained any errors. </div></div>

Surely, you jest! I know she thinks she is perfect, but I can't believe you agree! But then, I find that those who blindly support the radical leftist agenda of the Dems are frequently more easily duped.

Steve </div></div>

Glad to know you still care enough to hang on my every word dear heart.

Hondo

pooltchr
10-16-2010, 09:03 AM
Kinda like watching Beavis and Buthead...you know it's going to be silly, but it can still be entertaining.

Steve

LWW
10-16-2010, 12:24 PM
Watching G/Q/S/Aitch fling poo waiting for the man with the spoon is like watching a mass pile up of clown cars.

As horrible as it looks ... you can't keep from giggling.

LWW