PDA

View Full Version : A Question 4 all

08-30-2002, 01:00 PM
guys, who is the pretty girl in your local room and girls, who is the MAN at your room. IM not looking for no props or nothing thats why I made this a anonymous post.

9 Ball Girl
08-30-2002, 01:07 PM
Hmmm. I play in several rooms but I've gotta say that the hottest would have to be Naz and Snooker.

08-30-2002, 01:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Hmmm. I play in several rooms but I've gotta say that the hottest would have to be Naz and Snooker. <hr></blockquote>

Mirror mirror on the wall ......... I hope this answered your question.

=k=
08-30-2002, 01:32 PM
huh!!! my wife figure out how to get in here?? k

nAz
08-30-2002, 02:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Hmmm. I play in several rooms but I've gotta say that the hottest would have to be Naz and Snooker. <hr></blockquote>
Its true Naz and Snooker are pretty hot! just ask queen jean

Barbara
08-30-2002, 04:45 PM
Well, The room I used to play at (just haven't been there in 6 months, they probably put my face on a milk carton) has this cook, Tony, who is a handsome kind of guy. And more, a woman's dream, he can really cook. So one day I surprise him by ordering a cup of coffee instead of my usual bottle of water and he says, "What gives?". Then I said, "I needed something to warm me up and I knew you weren't available." Boy! The cute look I got from him!! (okay, we're both very happily married people and that was the first time I EVER spoke so much as a flirt to him, 'cause I just don't know how to flirt)

Anyway, the counter customers gave him an eyeballing and I think I earned a little respect because Tony blushed!

There's another totally "hubbalicious" player in the Philly area, but modesty prohibits me from naming who this player is.

Barbara~~~guys who stay awake at night about worrying over hair loss are just losing sleep...

Rod
08-30-2002, 05:36 PM
Quote Barbara~~~guys who stay awake at night about worrying over hair loss are just losing sleep...

Barbara, Oh goody, finally I can get a decent nights sleep./ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif