PDA

View Full Version : Proof Bush Broke The Law!

Gayle in MD
10-07-2010, 10:01 AM
And now, punishing those he captured and tortured continues to complicate punishing those very prisoners.

This time, it is a Federal Judge, stating unequivically, Torture is illegal. Bush, et al, BROKE the Law, and skewed the Constitution of our country....We knew that, didn't we lefties?

http://motherjones.com/politics/2010/10/judge-us-yes-really-torture-illegal

eg8r
10-07-2010, 10:13 AM
So how long will he be sentenced?

eg8r

LWW
10-08-2010, 02:41 AM
This case is actually a case of lkegal malpractice on behalf of the regime.

These thugs should have been tried before a military tribunal.

The one thing G always ignores on this issue is that prior to becoming USAG, Mr Holder worked for the law firm representing these Islamofascists. Can you say conflict of interest?

Prior to that? He worked for the Clinton regime ... and negotiated the Marc Rich "PAY FOR PARDON" deal.

Being that he is a defender f enemies of the USA and a man who refuses to defend US law ... such as immigration and voting rights laws ... he is a perfect choice to represent the thugocracy.

LWW

Qtec
10-08-2010, 04:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr Holder worked for the law firm representing these Islamofascists. Can you say conflict of interest? </div></div>

LOL

That is the dumbest thing you have said for a while, thanks.

Q

Gayle in MD
10-08-2010, 05:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr Holder worked for the law firm representing these Islamofascists. Can you say conflict of interest? </div></div>

LOL

That is the dumbest thing you have said for a while, thanks.

Q </div></div>

Yet another fantasy post of total irrelevance to the subject of the thread.

G.

LWW
10-08-2010, 04:07 PM
To Q and G ... now and then I make a statement without adding a link and I do it for a reason

I know the two of you will call me without ever fact checking the claim.

And now, your reward for rising to the bait ... from the resume' of Eric Himpton Holder Junior: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>From 2001 until he became Attorney General, Holder worked as an attorney at Covington & Burling in Washington, D.C.</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>The firm represented Guantanamo inmates</span> but Holder "never participated directly in the firm's Guantanamo work", and is not expected to recuse himself from matters pertaining to it. ...

In his final days with the Clinton administration, Holder was involved with Clinton's last-minute pardon of fugitive and Democratic contributor Marc Rich. Between November 2000 and January 2001, Jack Quinn, Rich's lawyer and former White House Counsel from 199596, had been contacting Holder, testing the waters for the political viability of a presidential pardon. Quinn asked Holder for advice as to how he should proceed. According to Rich's attorney, Holder advised to circumvent standard procedures and to submit the pardon petition directly to the White House.</div></div>

Crow anyone?

LWW

Deeman3
10-08-2010, 07:39 PM
That is hilarious. Well, we are waiting! When is Eric Holder going to arrest Bush?

Didn't think so.

You can get a judge to say about anything these days. Wonder if he'll weigh in on Obama's FBI GPS tracking of that kid in California?

As soon as he prosecutes the Black Panthers for Voter Intimidation, right? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Of maybe that is left?

You gotta stop this, the comedy is killing me.

Qtec
10-09-2010, 01:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I know the two of you will call me without ever fact checking the claim.</div></div>

That's a big fat lie. You KNOW I always check your $hit out. Ask anybody. I will do it for you.

Calling all posters.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Do you think I never check anything out that LWW posts?</span>

Q...

Geez, I must have shot him down a 100 times or so. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Stretch
10-09-2010, 02:20 AM
At least! lol I mean, he's so "out there" that i'm actually starting to get embarassed for him. Now the President is threatning violence because of a colorfull hand to hand combat metaphor. It takes a special kind of stupid to sell that kind of crap. St.

Qtec
10-09-2010, 02:36 AM
Well, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>he is spoon fed</span> so I thought he must be getting this crap from somewhere.....so I just googled
'Obama hand to hand combat'
and here is the result. LOL (http://www.google.nl/search?q=obama+hand+to+hand+combat&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&client=firefox-a)

How about a TP candidate .................. real threat (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/29/paladino-reporter-ill/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Republican nominee for New York governor got into a heated argument with a newspaper reporter Wednesday, accusing him of sending "goons" after his daughter before telling him: "I'll take you out, buddy." </div></div>

Mmmmmm.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tea Party-backed Carl Paladino was at a Lake George hotel where he was endorsed by the state's Conservative Party. <u>On the sidelines,</u> New York Post State Editor Fred Dicker tried to ask the Buffalo developer <span style='font-size: 14pt'>to provide proof to back up his suggestion to another reporter <u>that Democratic opponent Andrew Cuomo had carried on affairs.</u></span> </div></div>

Classy.

I mean, how low can you go? He is willing to destroy a marriage JUST to get elected. A worm is what he is. Slime.

Q

LWW
10-09-2010, 03:00 AM
I don't think you saw any conservatives defending that behavior did you.

Just look up son, it's all flying above your head.

LWW

pooltchr
10-09-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Classy.

I mean, how low can you go? He is willing to destroy a marriage JUST to get elected. A worm is what he is. Slime.

Q </div></div>

Almost as classy as the comments from the Brown campaign calling Whittman a whore?????????????

Steve

Gayle in MD
10-09-2010, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I know the two of you will call me without ever fact checking the claim.</div></div>

That's a big fat lie. You KNOW I always check your $hit out. Ask anybody. I will do it for you.

Calling all posters.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Do you think I never check anything out that LWW posts?</span>

Q...

Geez, I must have shot him down a 100 times or so. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Q,
You have blown away his ridiculous posts hundreds of time, I'd say, and the funny part, is the consistant irrelevance of his imagined successes, within the context of the thread.

He never had a point, in the first place, as usual.

Ignorance personified.

You ALWAYS back up your posts! Doesn't count for much though, when you're on a forum of Tea Partiers! LMAO

Then, his fellow <span style='font-size: 14pt'>bottle fed</span> toddlers, all jump in and prove how equally ignorant they are, high five him, over yet another ridiculous assertion, that had no merit nor place, in the discussion, to begin with....

Yeah, he's the big winner, mission accomplished, LMAO, yet another pointless, "Point" no relationship to the subject, no validity, at all, which only proves yet again, his utter ignorance of the law.

The subject was Bush's illegal and unconstitutional administration, who BROKE THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS, tortured peopole, and how their illegal activities, have mucked up the whole process of dealing with these prisoners, the same way Bush mucked up the whole country...leaving a slew of no win consequences in his wake.

Which, obviously, has nothing at all to do with Eric Holder, HA HA HA.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
10-09-2010, 09:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Ignorance personified.

</div></div>

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Steve

eg8r
10-10-2010, 07:22 PM
How about you shoot this one down?

eg8r

eg8r
10-10-2010, 07:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q,
You have blown away his ridiculous posts hundreds of time,</div></div>How would you know if you don't read them?

eg8r

Qtec
10-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Shoot what down?

Q

eg8r
10-11-2010, 07:10 AM
I guess you were too busy thinking up your "witty" response instead of reading the post then.

eg8r