PDA

View Full Version : Question for Lefties and Righties

hondo
10-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Let's say that the Tea Party candidates win big in the next election and continue to gain ground.
Then Sarah Palin wins the nomination and defeats Obama in 2012.

How do you all envision the years 2012-2016?

I swear, I don't mean this as a loaded question and I'm not even going to throw my two cents in. Mainly cause I don't know.

I'd like everybody's predictions.
And it would be really nice if we could just this once avoid the personal attacks.
Tell what you honestly think would go down.
If you find the other person's views outrageous, tell why rather than attack the poster.
I hope this thread takes off cause I'd really like to hear what EVERYONE thinks.
I think we could learn a lot here, and if we treat everyone with respect this could be the start of a new era on BD.

Again, feel free to attack their viewpoint, just don't attack the person.

hondo
10-07-2010, 09:47 PM
And maybe, just this once, give everybody a pass.
Gayle, read what those you usually ignore have to say (just this once) and critique the content, not the poster.
LWW and Steve, give me a pass to respond directly without gloating.
And, guys, be civil to Galye and Q. Of course you're going to disagree with them. Just analyze their arguments, not them.
I swear I'll be civil if you guys are.
Just this once, nobody's to be considered ignorant.
Of course these posts are going to be partisan.
Accept that and just tell what you sincerely believe and where you disagree.
Most of us are in our 50s and 60s. Surely we can do this for ONE THREAD.

Thanks in advance.

Qtec
10-08-2010, 12:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell what you honestly think would go down. </div></div>

More of this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TUPELO, Miss. When a Mississippi judge entered a courtroom and asked everyone to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>an attorney with a reputation for fighting free speech battles stayed silent as everyone else recited the patriotic oath. <u>The lawyer was jailed.</u></span>

Attorney Danny Lampley spent about five hours behind bars Wednesday before Judge<u> Talmadge Littlejohn </u> <span style="color: #CC0000">WTF is THAT for a name!!!!?</span>set him free so that the lawyer could work on another case. Lampley told The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal he respected the judge but wasn't going to back down.

"I don't have to say it because I'm an American," Lampley told the newspaper. </div></div>

Palin, Angle, O'Donnell and Bachmann have the combined IQ of a boiled egg. It would be a disaster.

Basically what you would have is a repeat of the Bush years but this time with the religious right having much more say. Just like this Judge, who instead of protecting this guy's constitutional rights, behaves like a mini Hitler.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Supreme Court ruled nearly 70 years ago that schoolchildren couldn't be forced to say the pledge, a decision widely interpreted to mean no one could be required to recite the pledge. </div></div>

The RW/TP talks about freedom and 'their rights' but all they want to do is restrict freedom and impose their religiously tainted will on others.

Q

Then again, having a President who is an expert on Russia in the
WH would nullify that threat. LOL

With O'Donnell as Sec for Defence you can kiss Iran's tush goodbye....she would just put a spell on them.

Bachmann in charge of finance..."if these poor people have no money why don't they just do what everybody else does, go to the bank!"
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
10-08-2010, 02:55 AM
A return to fiscal sanity and a slow unwinding of parts of the leftist agenda rammed down our throats by the collectivists.

If the TPM stays alert and holds the new regime's feet to the fire we will be fine.

If they don't, the republichickens are very likely to resort to their democrook-lite roots of the early 2000's.

If that happens prepare for a revolution or coup.

LWW

Qtec
10-08-2010, 04:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> rammed down our throats </div></div>

link (http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/03/colbert-americans-dont-want-hcr-jammed-down-their-throat----unless-its-deep-fried-video.php)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Stephen Colbert knows that the American people do not want health care reform, or anything else,<span style='font-size: 14pt'> jammed down their throats</span> -- "unless it's first battered and deep fat-fried." Watch: </div></div>

Q

LWW
10-08-2010, 04:20 AM
Your ability to confuse satire with reality is astounding.

LWW

Qtec
10-08-2010, 04:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your ability to confuse satire with reality is astounding.

LWW </div></div>

Here is reality for you.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>IN THEIR OWNS WORDS</span>..... watch it (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/03/crammed-down-the-throat-t_n_704961.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you follow American politics and you have a soul, one of your least favorite phrases is <span style='font-size: 14pt'>some variation of "forced down our throats." </span>This is generally used to imply that some law or regulation has gone into effect as a result of an election in which the winning side received 52 to 56 percent of the vote, as typical in a democratic system (e.g., <span style='font-size: 17pt'>"This health care reform has been rammed down our throats").</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW........"A return to fiscal sanity and a slow unwinding of parts of the leftist agenda <span style='font-size: 17pt'>rammed down our throats </span>by the collectivists. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>Who is the one being spoon fed?</span>

Q

Stretch
10-08-2010, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your ability to confuse satire with reality is astounding.

LWW </div></div>

Here is reality for you.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>IN THEIR OWNS WORDS</span>..... watch it (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/03/crammed-down-the-throat-t_n_704961.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you follow American politics and you have a soul, one of your least favorite phrases is <span style='font-size: 14pt'>some variation of "forced down our throats." </span>This is generally used to imply that some law or regulation has gone into effect as a result of an election in which the winning side received 52 to 56 percent of the vote, as typical in a democratic system (e.g., <span style='font-size: 17pt'>"This health care reform has been rammed down our throats").</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW........"A return to fiscal sanity and a slow unwinding of parts of the leftist agenda <span style='font-size: 17pt'>rammed down our throats </span>by the collectivists. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>Who is the one being spoon fed?</span>

Q </div></div>

Quite obviously LWW has no gag reflex. St.

Gayle in MD
10-08-2010, 05:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's say that the Tea Party candidates win big in the next election and continue to gain ground.

I swear, I don't mean this as a loaded question and I'm not even going to throw my two cents in. Mainly cause I don't know.

And it would be really nice if we could just this once avoid the personal attacks.
If you find the other person's views outrageous, tell why rather than attack the poster.
I hope this thread takes off cause I'd really like to hear what EVERYONE thinks.
I think we could learn a lot here, and if we treat everyone with respect this could be the start of a new era on BD.

Again, feel free to attack their viewpoint, just don't attack the person. </div></div>

Sara Palin will never be president, so I can't even begin to get into this hypothetical.

Sorry friend.

G.

hondo
10-08-2010, 05:49 AM
Thanks, Q.

hondo
10-08-2010, 05:49 AM
Thanks, LWW.

hondo
10-08-2010, 05:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your ability to confuse satire with reality is astounding.

LWW </div></div>

Well, that didn't take long. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

hondo
10-08-2010, 05:53 AM
Can we make it less personal, my friend?

hondo
10-08-2010, 05:55 AM
If not Palin, someone else connected with the Tea Party?
Do you not see that possibility, Gayle?

Gayle in MD
10-08-2010, 07:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If not Palin, someone else connected with the Tea Party?
Do you not see that possibility, Gayle? </div></div>

No friend, actually I don't. The country is going to see more Republican obstructionism as they gain seats, which they likely will, but I seriously doubt they will have the majority in both Houses.

Either way, our country is growing younger, and more people will wake up to the oppresive intentions of the Religious right.

More will grasp the damage that would come to America, from their racist, homophobic, misogynist efforts to create a broad social dictatorship, based on their need to pander to religious fundamentalism, which, along with the Military Industrial Complex, and the powerful Israeli Lobby, is the biggest foreign and domestic threat to America at this time.

Republicans will do what they always do, they will take us back, alright, back to the days of legislating ONLY for the corrupt and the wealthy, at the expense of the rest, as they ALWAYS do.

They will spend like the bi-polar Housewives of New Jersey, and they will grow the Federal government, as they always do, and continue to grow the chasm between the rich and the M.C. and Poor, and in fact, with Republicans running the show, if they manage to do so, the M.C. will join the poor.

They will start pushing more money for the wealthy, and the very corporations who destroyed our manufacturing base, and for more war, to pander to the Military Industrial Complex, as they work diligently to cut back on all of the social programs, which Americans will refuse to go along with, once they realize how important they are to living in a civil, society, and they begin to reap the rewards of the Healoth Care Bill.

The next presidential election will begin to look like a choice between going all the way back to reliving the devastating damages of Bush, and his Republican Blank Check spenders, or voting for the people who have always stood for the American worker, stood for progress, and stood for fairness.

As Americans suffer further, from the unsolvable serious problems, created by Reagan, Bush/Bush, we will see a return of the American Unions, as voters demand more economic fairness in the system, or, we will be owned by China, Saudi Arabia, and Iran/Russia/Iraq, unless Democratics keep the majority and the Presidency, which has continued to have the courage to finally deal with all of the pressing problems, created by Republicans, and which Republicans have pushed under the rug since Reagan ripped the solar panels off the White House, since Reagan started us going toward a third world country, filled with Mexican Gangs, and illegal drugs, with his AMNESTY, which was a huge mistake, another failed Republican policy, which we are still paying for, along with massive WAR DEBTS, another Bush disaster, which we are still paying for, increased filth in our environemnt, which all of us pay for, bugt some are too ignorant on the subject to realize that when they vote for a Republooicans, they are voting for Cancer, Autism, brain damaged babies, more Alszheimers, (sp) and many other health issues, caused by the filth allowed by Republican policies.

Dependence on oil, which again, Republicans have blocked any progress in removing, or improving, and blocked industry building efforts for renewable fuels, which are cleaner and cheaper than fighting in the middle east for another four decades.

Further, more medical evidence will come out regarding the impact of pollution, on cancer, and also on many nervious system health problems, impacting humans, and animals, and such diseases as autism, Parkinson's disease, Chronic Asthma, and the damaged mental abilities of children, as well as the link to the growing numbers of couples who are infertile.

In the long run, Science, medical and otherwise, will succeed in blowing away a lot of RW lies, misjudgements, and wrong headed policies, but this time, we'll have more proof of Republican Failed policies, than ever before, and a younger voting public, which is far more savvy on all of these issues than the old turds, who haven't read a book in fifty years, and keep on voting against their own best interests, tuning in Fox every night, and are still listening to Chubby Checker, and think that listening to Heart, requires a stethescope.

The country is growing younger. A lot of these old timers, who have not progressed in their thinking since the 50's, and sixties, will die off, paving the way for the young Democratic future leaders of America.

Our young people have grown far past the misogyny, homophobia, and racism, which are the main link between the religious right, and the Republican Party, in the South, and throughout the Bible Belt.

While Democratics didn't create the illegal alien problem, Ethnic groups understand that Republicans don't give a flip about their plight, and those groups, are growing, hence, the future of the Republican base is shrinking.

Their social positions will continue to look more like what they actually are, outdated hatred, and division, bad for the country, and not at all what the growing population of youth, embraces...

Republicans are not going to gain any lasting approval ratings, and if the banks, weren't holding down the economy, to aid the Republican Party in this election, and hidden foreign money pouring in from the crooked, polluting, foreign and outsourcing American corporations, who are helping Republicans, by putting off hiring, giving them millions, in exchange for more back room deals to allow more damaging Republican deregulation, more wealthy friendly tax cuts, more subsidies for those Fascist American corps., who have been outsourcing our jobs, more removal of important financial and corporate regulations in favor of blocking oversight, the Republicans, wouldn't be in front, anywhere, because the corrupt banks and corps., have blocked the recovery in concert with Republicans, continuously.

We have Republicans like De Mint, who want to prevent gay and Lesbian people from teaching, who want to prevent even young single mother's from teaching, and prevent Gays from serving their country. Republicans who want to do away with Social Security, Medicare and a public school system. Or want to privatize it, and ruin it, want to raise the age for SS to Seventy! Do away with the DOEducation, entirely!

Most of the country is against all of that.

No, most Americans are not going to like any of that, we're not all nutty Tea Party dupes for the Republican Party.

Believe me, our young college students, and most young married couples, see the hatred and damage that comes from Republican's outdated social positions, and the severe damage to the American Economy, and the American Dream, which Republicans created.

American Corporations cheated and abandoned America, not because of Unions, not because of unrealistic expectations for decent wages and benefits, but out of sheer filthy unpatriotic GREED!

I've been writing that here for over a decade, and more have seen the truth over time, and even more will understand it as we go forward.

G.

Deeman3
10-08-2010, 07:54 AM
I also don't beleive that Palin would be President. Not that she would not be able to do better than the last couple but I think it will be someone else.

If a more conservative is elected, we will at least see less spending in the long term.

It will be difficult to recover from the recent damage donw but, in time, employment can come back if health care is repealed or heavily modified.

Whomever is elected must do something about education, health care (in a rational, non political way) defense spending and social entitlements spending.

Despite the false claims that Republicans want to trash SS or other programs, someon must address programs that have been bankrupted by liberal policies, poor decisions to suck billions out for the general fund, etc.

My feeling is the best candidate to emerge will be a conservative who actually takes all spending, wasteful military, breaucratic agencies, the UN sham programs, etc.

Some on here are not going to see the other side for any reason. If smart people, willing to see both sides of an issue, can ever come together, good choices can be made to save for important programs by reducing or eliminating those we only need for political purposes.

If greedy and unpatriotic companies are all that are out there now, they should just take their business elsewhere and let the social system support itself as some are proposing. If they are to be taxed and regulated out of business, they will have no other choice.

Someone has to see beyoond the very far left and the very far right as claims of one side or the other that they are the ones to govern. If the American people totally reject the Republican Party in November, as some are suggesting, then there will be the clearest mandate we have had that we need a much larger federal government and that there is no real place here for business, without constraints that will make them non-competitive with the rest of the world. Right now, many business people are waiting for that decision. If, on the other hand, there is a major change in the house or senate, business will perhaps have hope at least for enough obstructionist help to delay a bigger decision on business and investment until the 2012 election cycle.

What Americans are now seeing is the real face of the party in power, putting off critical tax decisons until after the elections, postponing ethics trials until after the elections (Draining the Swamp?) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif , Obama giving health care exemptions to unions and larger companies like McDonalds! Hypocracy at it's very best.

If the voters buy this at this election, we know what to expect in the future of American government and all you who can had do like American businesses will and retire as soon as possible.

That third world country we may become is more apparent with every Obama policy we have seen so far. Good luck if the American people do not have a few moments of clarity and run from the Dems as fast as they apparently are now.

sack316
10-08-2010, 08:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's say that the Tea Party candidates win big in the next election and continue to gain ground.

Again, feel free to attack their viewpoint, just don't attack the person. </div></div>

OK, remember this is coming from a righty... but I don't think she would win and doubt she would even win the nomination. And if somehow she did, that means choice of repubs was mighty thin.

No offense to Palin. She has a ton of charisma and has surprised even me with the popularity she has gained. But charisma and popularity does not equate to presidential material (evidence: current events).

If, though, as you asked it somehow happened... I see her as a face and a voice... but a puppet with someone else pulling the strings. I just don't think she'd make a good president. I'd vote for Obama before I voted for her.

Sack

eg8r
10-08-2010, 08:49 AM
I don't know. One thing I do know is if those who are elected do not actually follow through with the original intents of the party as a "conservative" then we will just keep going along the same path we are in now. I say that with the hope that the healthcare bill is completely overhauled to cost less and help more in a less controlling way.

eg8r

Deeman3
10-08-2010, 09:07 AM
[quote=sack316

No offense to Palin. She has a ton of charisma and has surprised even me with the popularity she has gained. But charisma and popularity does not equate to presidential material (evidence: current events).

Sack [/quote]

<span style="color: #FF0000"> A very good point! Persons be they minority, gender based or otherwise who may have gotten through the system on publis aide may not be the most well rounded for the job.

Unfortunately, popularity, in a society where more people know Paris Hilton than the Vice President may help this continue but perhaps the calls that both Palin and Obama were not qualified will have a little more resonance next time. </span>

hondo
10-09-2010, 04:49 AM
Thank you.

hondo
10-09-2010, 04:52 AM
Thanks.

hondo
10-09-2010, 04:53 AM
I have a feeling they're all puppets, Sack.

hondo
10-09-2010, 04:57 AM
Well, with only a couple of exceptions we expressed ourselves without attacks on the posters.

See, it CAN be done.

LWW
10-09-2010, 05:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a feeling they're all puppets, Sack. </div></div>

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-09-2010, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, with only a couple of exceptions we expressed ourselves without attacks on the posters.

See, it CAN be done. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">

Good thread, Hondo.

Yes, it can be done, and also we can see which members can't. </span>

hondo
10-09-2010, 08:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a feeling they're all puppets, Sack. </div></div>

And, of course, Sack, you realized I was talking about POTUS.
It appears our friend on here failed to grasp that.

hondo
10-09-2010, 08:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a feeling they're all puppets, Sack. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Follow the links. I wasn't talking about posters.
But, I suspect you knew that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

pooltchr
10-09-2010, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Yes, it can be done, and also we can see which members can't. [/color] </div></div>

Yes, we certainly can, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Gayle</span>.

Steve

sack316
10-09-2010, 09:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a feeling they're all puppets, Sack. </div></div>

And, of course, Sack, you realized I was talking about POTUS.
It appears our friend on here failed to grasp that. </div></div>

Good topic and good thread here Hondo

Sack

hondo
10-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Thank you, sir.

Sev
10-09-2010, 07:33 PM
No matter who wins in 24 days if the economy swings around and unemployment drops Obama gets a second term.

If the economy and unemployment does not change Obama is a one term president. Democrats loose more seats in 2012 and more entrenched republicans get the boot. Independents begin to be elected.

The youth of today being self serving will very quickly realized how much the government is taking out of their paychecks with very little return when they hit the real world.

A variable in the mix is the national dept and the true cost of legislation that has been passed. If there should be another unforeseen hiccup in either the world economy or specifically ours all bets are off.

Sev
10-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Nice to have a thread more like on AZ for a change. An actual discussion rather than constant copy and paste.

Aside from a rant or 2 not bad at all.

LWW
10-10-2010, 04:56 AM
I suspect Obama isn't Clinton. He will become the president of "NO" and fight against the agenda the people will have given the new congress a mandate to enact.

Yes, before our very eyes, we are watching the suicide of a once great political party.

LWW

hondo
10-10-2010, 06:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Yes, before our very eyes, we are watching the suicide of a once great political party.

LWW </div></div>

Republicans reign forever??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
10-10-2010, 07:43 AM
I certainly hope not.

LWW

pooltchr
10-10-2010, 08:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No matter who wins in 24 days if the economy swings around and unemployment drops Obama gets a second term.

If the economy and unemployment does not change Obama is a one term president. Democrats loose more seats in 2012 and more entrenched republicans get the boot. Independents begin to be elected.

The youth of today being self serving will very quickly realized how much the government is taking out of their paychecks with very little return when they hit the real world.

A variable in the mix is the national dept and the true cost of legislation that has been passed. If there should be another unforeseen hiccup in either the world economy or specifically ours all bets are off. </div></div>

The crazy thing is that so many people fail to understand that most of the damage done to this country is done by congress, and not by our president. The only time a president has any power at all is when he has the political backing of his party in congress.

Obama would have been far less destructive had he not had the dem majority in both houses of congress.

Our economic problems are far more the results of the actions of congress over the years than of any president.

But it is much easier to blame one person than it is to understand that there are 535 people who make laws and spend our money.

Steve

LWW
10-10-2010, 12:32 PM
HEAR HEAR!

When the dems won congress in 2006 ... before they were sworn in ... I predicted that a Faustian deal would be made where:

1 - The dems continued to fund the war effort.
2 - In exchange, Bush would sign off on a plethora of leftist nonsense.

The results have been predictably catastrophic.

LWW

hondo
10-10-2010, 03:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HEAR HEAR!

When the dems won congress in 2006 ... before they were sworn in ... I predicted that a Faustian deal would be made where:

LWW </div></div>

Hmmm. That actually sounds about right.

hondo
10-10-2010, 03:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a feeling they're all puppets, Sack. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Follow the links. I wasn't talking about posters.
But, I suspect you knew that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif </div></div>

BTW, thanks for recognizing my intent.
An apology would have been nice but I'll take silence as acknowledgement that you got it.

LWW
10-10-2010, 04:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HEAR HEAR!

LWW </div></div>

Hmmm. That actually sounds about right. </div></div>

See, now how hard was that?

If you had been paying attention to what I was posting, as opposed to assuming that since I wasn't a dembot I must be a Bushie, you would have known that all along.

Perhaps this thread actually does have merit.

LWW

hondo
10-10-2010, 08:22 PM
Wasn't hard at all. I have always tried to give you credit
when you say something worthwhile.

hondo
10-10-2010, 08:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HEAR HEAR!

LWW </div></div>

Hmmm. That actually sounds about right. </div></div>

Perhaps this thread actually does have merit.

LWW </div></div>

I think so. One poster threw out a jab in the 5th post. Nobody bit. And we've had a decent discussion since.
Which is what I really hoped for.