PDA

View Full Version : Obama issues threat of violence if democrooks lose

LWW
10-08-2010, 03:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>"That means that we are going to have just hand-to-hand combat up here on Capitol Hill."</span>
-Barack Hussein Obama- (http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-obama-base-20101008,0,3160644.story)</div></div>

And the purple shirts will follow him to their doom.

LWW

pooltchr
10-08-2010, 06:39 AM
The great unifier treating capital hill as a war zone!

Classic!

Steve

eg8r
10-08-2010, 08:43 AM
You know just as well as the next person that he did not issue any threats of "violence". Quit making crap up just to get the post count higher.

eg8r

eg8r
10-08-2010, 08:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The great unifier treating capital hill as a war zone!
</div></div>While I definitely do think he did not use good judgement in the wording of that statement it would be insane for someone to disagree with him. If the Reps do take over a lot of seats you can get there will be battle on the Hill. Same thing happened when the Dems took over the majority in the last two years of W's presidency.

It is definitely a fantasy to think both sides of the aisle will ever work together...their donors just won't allow it.

eg8r

pooltchr
10-08-2010, 09:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The great unifier treating capital hill as a war zone!
</div></div>While I definitely do think he did not use good judgement in the wording of that statement it would be insane for someone to disagree with him. If the Reps do take over a lot of seats you can get there will be battle on the Hill. Same thing happened when the Dems took over the majority in the last two years of W's presidency.

It is definitely a fantasy to think both sides of the aisle will ever work together...their donors just won't allow it.

eg8r </div></div>

And there is the precise reason this country is in such poor shape right now. The people we are sending to Washington seem to feel they owe their aligence to the party, and not the people. Rather than trying to beat the other side, wouldn't it be refreshing it they decided to actually work in the best interest of the people?

As long as we have such radical partisans on both sides of the aisle, this country will never move forward. The two parties have effectively brought meaningful leadership to a standstill. This is probably the single most important reason to support a third party.

Steve
Steve

LWW
10-08-2010, 04:12 PM
How do you have non violent hand to hand combat?

I hope I'm wrong ... but their will be incidents of moonbat violence following the election.

LWW

eg8r
10-08-2010, 05:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you have non violent hand to hand combat?

I hope I'm wrong ...
</div></div>I guess you are "that" dumb. Maybe hondo has it right about you. You have to be the only person on the planet that took him literally but then again you only do that when you want to twist the meaning of what someone said.

eg8r

Qtec
10-09-2010, 01:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you have non violent hand to hand combat?

I hope I'm wrong ...
</div></div>I guess you are "that" dumb. Maybe hondo has it right about you. You have to be the only person on the planet that took him literally but then again you only do that when you want to twist the meaning of what someone said.

eg8r </div></div>

I heard that the whole Dem Congress is secretly being trained in in Krav Maga! Watch out for Barney, he's a killer! LOL

Q

LWW
10-09-2010, 02:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you have non violent hand to hand combat?

I hope I'm wrong ...

eg8r </div></div>

How did I "TWIST IT" my friend?

And, BTW, this is in combo with VPOTUS Biteme threatening to "STRANGLE" the opposition.

Do I expect Obama to appear as a GI Barack commando ... no.

Do I think this is a veiled threat and/or a Freudian slip?

Yes.

In fact it was very similar to Hitler's threats in the late 1920's and early 1930's ... even though he himself never conducted "HAND TO HAND COMBAT" in the reichstag, Germany did witness brown shirt thugs delivering it to political enemies. We have already witnessed this small scale from the SEIU purple shirts.

LWW

Qtec
10-09-2010, 02:22 AM
Obama says,

"the sky's the limit."

LWW says,

"Obama cancels space program. Intends to dissolve NASA."

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
10-09-2010, 02:33 AM
He knew he could count on you. You might even get an extra spoonful as a reward.

LWW

pooltchr
10-09-2010, 06:48 AM

I hope I'm wrong ...

eg8r </div></div>

Ed, I don't think anyone took the statement literally, but at the same time, it seems to define the mentality of the administration. They are ready to do battle with the Reps, which is a far cry from their claims that they wanted to reach out across party lines.

It doesn't sound like he is at all interested in bringing the two sides together, but rather driving them even farther apart.

At the very least, it was a poor choice of words for the leader of our country to use.

Steve

eg8r
10-10-2010, 07:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did I "TWIST IT" my friend?
</div></div>What is this "my friend" stuff you are trying to use? If you are taking his quote as a literal statement then Hondo pegged you right from the beginning.

eg8r

eg8r
10-10-2010, 07:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed, I don't think anyone took the statement literally, but at the same time, it seems to define the mentality of the administration. </div></div>lww seems to be going the extra mile to prove that is exactly what he did. This is the mentality of all Congress. You know what, I have many times in the past heard people refer to a congressional race as a knock down drag out fight. Both sides use metaphors this way, what does it say about their mentality? How is their mentality any different than Obama's?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are ready to do battle with the Reps, which is a far cry from their claims that they wanted to reach out across party lines.
</div></div>We all know the hope and change meant nothing, so all we are seeing is D.C. doing what D.C. does best...say one thing and do another. If that was lww's point then he should have just said that. Nobody here considers lww creative or clever so I would think getting right to the point and being clear and direct would suit him a little better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At the very least, it was a poor choice of words for the leader of our country to use.
</div></div>I think this is exactly what it was, especially for a person that prides himself on his ability to speak (which means more than just the actual oral delivery of his message).

eg8r