PDA

View Full Version : Halladay's no hitter...

sack316
10-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Sorry to LWW for it happening against his team... but did anyone watch that game the other night? What an absolute gem it was!

Been a lot of good pitching thus far in the playoffs!

Sack

LWW
10-08-2010, 04:13 PM
I hope he chokes on a chicken bone. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

LWW

eg8r
10-08-2010, 05:49 PM
I missed the game but what an awesome performance. The great thing about baseball is that they have to play tomorrow (or today). /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Right now the Reds have turned the tables.

eg8r <~~~rooting for the Reds because they are easier to beat than the Phillies /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
10-09-2010, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope he chokes on a chicken bone. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

LWW </div></div>

I dunno what happened to your boys so far. The potent offense couldn't manage a hit in game one. The top defense in the national league during the regular season booted balls left and right last night... and it wasn't even the young guys, it was a couple by Phillips and one by Rolen!

Sack

LWW
10-09-2010, 03:04 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

sack316
10-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Could be worse Dub... you could be a Cub fan like me!

Sack

LWW
10-10-2010, 04:51 AM
I am.

LWW