PDA

View Full Version : I nominate Harry Reid for moron of the year.

LWW
10-08-2010, 05:46 PM
CLICK HERE FOR AN EXAMPLE OF TRULY ASTOUNDING STUPIDITY! (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/10/08/reid_greatest_living_americans_are_robert_byrd_and _ted_kennedy.html)

LWW

pooltchr
10-08-2010, 07:38 PM
He'll get a pass for his stupidity. The left will just say...BBBBut Palin!!!!!

Steve

keith
10-08-2010, 08:06 PM
LWW,
Are you sure you are willing to give up the title?

KNACNUD

Qtec
10-09-2010, 01:26 AM
LMAO.........LOL

Q...welcome

Qtec
10-09-2010, 01:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> CLICK HERE FOR AN EXAMPLE OF TRULY ASTOUNDING STUPIDITY! (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/10/08/reid_greatest_living_americans_are_robert_byrd_and _ted_kennedy.html)

LWW </div></div>

Why is he stupid?

Q

LWW
10-09-2010, 02:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> CLICK HERE FOR AN EXAMPLE OF TRULY ASTOUNDING STUPIDITY! (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/10/08/reid_greatest_living_americans_are_robert_byrd_and _ted_kennedy.html)

LWW </div></div>

Why is he stupid?

Q </div></div>

I see a new contender for the crown has emerged from the pack.

LWW

Qtec
10-09-2010, 02:42 AM
Can't answer a simple question about your own post?

Q

LWW
10-09-2010, 02:58 AM
I'm having the time of my life watching you flail around trying to "GET IT" my friend.

Listen to the video and pay vewwy vewwy cwose attention to his answers.

LWW

LWW
10-09-2010, 03:03 AM
Upon further review, I now realize my above instructions are far too complex for your meager skills.

Try these steps:

1 - Click on the link.

2 - Look at the quote heading above the video in the link.

3 - Contemplate what it says.

It will come to you eventually.

I have faith in you.

LWW

pooltchr
10-09-2010, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> CLICK HERE FOR AN EXAMPLE OF TRULY ASTOUNDING STUPIDITY! (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/10/08/reid_greatest_living_americans_are_robert_byrd_and _ted_kennedy.html)

LWW </div></div>

Why is he stupid?

Q </div></div>

If you can't recognize blatent stupidity when it is served up on a silver platter for you, I doubt any explanation is going to help.

Steve

sack316
10-09-2010, 07:57 AM

LWW </div></div>

Why is he stupid?

Q </div></div>

I'll answer... because the question was about the "greatest LIVING American". His answer was Ted Kennedy and Robert Byrd.

Sack

pooltchr
10-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Glad to see <u>someone</u> was actually paying attention!

Steve

LWW
10-09-2010, 03:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> CLICK HERE FOR AN EXAMPLE OF TRULY ASTOUNDING STUPIDITY! (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/10/08/reid_greatest_living_americans_are_robert_byrd_and _ted_kennedy.html)

LWW </div></div>

Why is he stupid?

Q </div></div>

I'll answer... because the question was about the "greatest LIVING American". His answer was Ted Kennedy and Robert Byrd.

Sack </div></div>

For the benefit of Q ... <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Edward Moore Kennedy and Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd are both dead</span>

LWW

sack316
10-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Michael Jackson is our greatest living pop star you know.

TuPac is the greatest living rapper.

Babe Ruth our greatest living baseball player.

eh I'll stop.

But could you imagine if Palin was in this interview and said that instead of Reid???

Sack

pooltchr
10-09-2010, 06:41 PM
I'm sure it would have been posted here inside of 10 minutes with a thread title like "Palin's an idiot"....and I would place odds on who would have posted it!

Steve

Qtec
10-10-2010, 03:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the benefit of Q ... Edward Moore Kennedy and Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd are both dead

LWW </div></div>

Was Reid aware of this fact?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And Robert Byrd who just died. </div></div>

The video was edited. We never saw both men on camera at the same time. Who knows what question he was replying to.

What if Reid had answered the question like this,
"I don't know about living Americans but<span style='font-size: 14pt'>[ cut video here] Iím glad I had the opportunity to know Ted Kennedy. Whether ............</span>"

Storm in a tea cup.

Q

LWW
10-10-2010, 05:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the benefit of Q ... Edward Moore Kennedy and Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd are both dead

LWW </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And Robert Byrd who just died. </div></div>

The video was edited. We never saw both men on camera at the same time. Who knows what question he was replying to.

What if Reid had answered the question like this,
"I don't know about living Americans but<span style='font-size: 14pt'>[ cut video here] Iím glad I had the opportunity to know Ted Kennedy. Whether ............</span>"

Storm in a tea cup.

Q
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm105/flatterkatz/forumimgs/detector.gif
</div></div>

I love the smell of leftist denial in the morning.

LWW

LWW
10-10-2010, 05:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the benefit of Q ... Edward Moore Kennedy and Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd are both dead

LWW </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Only if he is capable of thought.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The following are some of the notables who attended Senator Edward M. Kennedy's funeral yesterday.

Vice President Joe Biden.

Former president George W. Bush.

Former president Jimmy Carter.

Former president Bill Clinton.

Former vice president Al Gore.

Former vice president Walter Mondale.

Former vice president Dan Quayle.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Senator Orrin G. Hatch.

Senator Chris Dodd.

Senator John McCain.

Senator John F. Kerry.

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse.

Senator Roland Burris.

Senator Susan M. Collins.

Senator Olympia J. Snowe.

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>Senator Harry Reid.</span></div></div>
OH DEAR! (http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/08/30/the_notables_who_attended_senator_kennedys_funeral/)

LWW

LWW
10-10-2010, 05:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure it would have been posted here inside of 10 minutes with a thread title like "Palin's an idiot"....and I would place odds on who would have posted it!

Steve </div></div>

Isn't it amazing the desperation in the far left ... how they flagellate their own dignity in a lame effort to defend an absolute moron?

The only thing left for them is to claim it was really George Bush in disguise conducting the interview.

I especially love how Q uses the claim of a "60 MINUTES" tactic being used after he has defended it's use so many times, in spite of the fact there is zero evidence that it was used in this case.

LWW

Qtec
10-10-2010, 09:17 PM
You can't prove anything.

This is another hysterical LWW non-story.

Q

LWW
10-10-2010, 10:01 PM
You simply cannot face the possibility that the party is less than perfect can you.

LWW

Qtec
10-11-2010, 05:04 AM
No, what I am saying is you are full of $#it.

You can't even back up your own posts.

Q

LWW
10-11-2010, 04:45 PM
What parts do you wish to prove wrong.

[Insert hilarious laugh track as Q flagellates himself defending the regime.]

LWW