PDA

View Full Version : Leftist misogyny exposed.

LWW
10-09-2010, 02:31 AM
Just when you think the bar is set low enough ... the democrook hate machine limbos to a new low.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Do we want to put an ad out? That I have been warned if I crack down on pensions, I will be that they'll go to Whitman, and that's where they'll go because they know Whitman will give 'em, will cut them a deal, but I won't," Brown said.

At that point, a voice either that of Brown or a second person can be heard saying: "What about saying she's a whore?"

"Well, I'm going to use that," Brown says. </div></div>

Let the doublethink begin! (http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-jerry-brown-20101007,0,6800747.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+latimes%2Fmostviewed+%28L.A.+ Times+-+Most+Viewed+Stories%29)

LWW

pooltchr
10-09-2010, 06:43 AM
I'm betting our leftist friends around here will either defend this, or just ignore it.

Steve

Chopstick
10-09-2010, 06:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm betting our leftist friends around here will either defend this, or just ignore it.

Steve </div></div>

Why wouldn't they? They have already called her and every other conservative woman that and much worse.

Deeman3
10-09-2010, 08:50 AM
Misogyny can only be a product of the right, don't you get it? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gloria Steinhem would be turning over im her grave if she was dead and if her boobs were not so large! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Was that misogynous? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Or just funny?

hondo
10-09-2010, 09:19 AM
Is Meg a whore? And if so, does anyone have her address? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I think it's nice that Republicans take the higher road.
For example, I know they would never say anything nasty about Pelosi, and if they did, our buddies on here would call them on it. Yeah, right. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

The hypocrisy (sp? Man, I have trouble with that word!)
on here at times makes me want to puke.

pooltchr
10-09-2010, 09:51 AM
While Pelosi has taken a lot of abuse, much of it deserved in my opinion, I don't recall anyone applying that particular name to her. I think the Dems set a new low standard with this one.

And yes, you met my expectation of giving the comment a pass.

Would it have caused you too much pain to just come out and say that it was wrong, and an apology is in order?

Steve

LWW
10-09-2010, 03:11 PM
H's argument is again lame.

The R's have criticized Nancy on the issues. The D's are the once acting like dung flinging chimps. But, we have come to sadly expect that.

LWW

hondo
10-10-2010, 06:30 AM
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=115137&highlight=pelosi

Well, that was easy to prove that my argument was not lame.
Check out some of the "nice" pictures of Pelosi on that thread.
And there are literally dozens of such threads on AZ.

If you'd like, guys, I could do a search on here also.

hondo
10-10-2010, 06:36 AM
Here's our version, enjoy:

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthr...true#Post317718 (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=3&Number=317718&Searchpage=2&Main=30587&Words=pelosi&topic=0&Search=true#Post317718)

hondo
10-10-2010, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">H's argument is again lame.

The R's have criticized Nancy on the issues. The D's are the once acting like dung flinging chimps. But, we have come to sadly expect that.

LWW </div></div>

Here's a quote from bobroberts to which steve replied with 5 laugh emoticons:
"
She already looks like she has been embalmed."

hondo
10-10-2010, 06:39 AM
So, how lame was my argument?

LWW
10-10-2010, 07:46 AM
Completely lame.

Which of those posters was running for office against her?

What's that?

None?

I already knew that.

LWW

pooltchr
10-10-2010, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
"
She already looks like she has been embalmed." </div></div>

Why not post the picture and let everyone decide for themselves what she lookedd like?

Steve

hondo
10-10-2010, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
"
She already looks like she has been embalmed." </div></div>

Why not post the picture and let everyone decide for themselves what she lookedd like?

Steve </div></div>

BBBBUT, BBBUTTTT:

"The R's have criticized Nancy on the "issues." The D's are the once acting like dung flinging chimps. But, we have come to sadly expect that."

LWW

I don't see what her picture has to do with the "issues"? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

pooltchr
10-10-2010, 09:49 AM
Nobody suggested that she shouldn't be in office based on her looks. She shouldn't be in office because she is an idiot.

That being said, you gotta admit she is not the most photogenic person on the planet!

Steve

LWW
10-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Aitch is desperate.

LWW

pooltchr
10-10-2010, 01:20 PM
They would rather raises charges of witchcraft and nazism than have to deal with real issues.

Straight out of alinsky's book.

Steve