PDA

View Full Version : Dem runs on record supporting Bush/Boehner agenda!

LWW
10-12-2010, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One Democrat running for reelection for a conservative seat is bragging about his loyalty to John Boehner.

"Bill Owens didn't vote with Nancy Pelosi 93 percent of the time," the narrator says, responding to an attack ad from his Republican rival in a conservative Upstate New York district. "He voted with the Republican leader 63 percent of the time."

Owens, elected in a special election after a Republican civil war earlier this year, now faces a unified challenge from the right.

UPDATE: National Republican Congressional Committee spokesman Ken Spain points to a Washington Post chart that shows Owens voting with his party 93 percent of the time and accuses Owens of "lying about his record."

"The numbers speak for themselves, since coming to Congress, Bill Owens has been a nothing more than a reliable vote sitting in Nancy Pelosi's back pocket," he said.

The site that Owens himself cites in his ad shows him voting with the Democrats 93 percent of the time.

That same site also contains the 63 percent figure, an overlap the Times explained recently.</div></div>
OH MY! (http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1010/Dem_congressmans_ad_brags_He_voted_with_the_Republ ican_leader_63_of_the_time.html?showall)

LWW

Sev
10-12-2010, 05:15 PM
They are going down faster than a 10 dollar whore.

eg8r
10-12-2010, 06:46 PM
Pretty interesting tactic. I wish they would just tell us what they voted for/against and not who they voted "with". Our politicians have dived so much it is just awful.

eg8r

Qtec
10-12-2010, 11:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish they would just tell us what they voted for/against </div></div>

its all here (http://www.opencongress.org/)

Q

LWW
10-13-2010, 01:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty interesting tactic. I wish they would just tell us what they voted for/against and not who they voted "with". Our politicians have dived so much it is just awful.

eg8r </div></div>

What I find interesting is that the messiah has went from the chosen one to one where his own party is beginning to ally themselves with his arch enemy B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!

LWW

Qtec
10-13-2010, 06:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> his own party is beginning to ally themselves with his arch enemy B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!

LWW </div></div>

And you came to that conclusion based on one comment by one Dem candidate. Do you know how many Dems are in Congress?

Obviously not.

If that's the standard, all the Family Value types in the Rep Party [ especially those that use C- street] must have at least 3 mistresses..or more!

Q...

LWW
10-13-2010, 06:48 AM
Please brush up on your English ... I said dem and not dems for one.

Second, this is the second instance of this I've heard of.

Now, 2 isn't a huge number ... but dems across the country are distancing themselves from Obama.

Even Harry Reid called in Billy Jeff Clinton to campaign with him and not Obama.

LWW

pooltchr
10-13-2010, 07:02 AM
They are asking for Michelle to help them and not Barry. Seems Michelle has about a 20% higher approval rating than her husband does!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Steve

eg8r
10-13-2010, 07:43 AM
Why is that interesting? It happened not that long ago when W was President and no Reps wanted to align themselves with him either.

eg8r

eg8r
10-13-2010, 07:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you came to that conclusion based on one comment by one Dem candidate. Do you know how many Dems are in Congress?
</div></div>And this whole time I thought you knew how to use google. There are many examples out there of Dems that are separating themselves from the policies of Obama. Would you have changed your mind if the OP listed every single one of them with examples, or would you have messed up your undies trying to "shoot every one of them down"?

eg8r

LWW
10-13-2010, 04:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is that interesting? It happened not that long ago when W was President and no Reps wanted to align themselves with him either.

eg8r </div></div>

Because even the most loyal reps never proclaimed Bush to be the messiah.

LWW

Qtec
10-14-2010, 12:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please brush up on your English ... I said dem and not dems for one. </div></div>

Yeah and then you said "<span style='font-size: 11pt'><u>his whole party</u></span> is beginning to ally themselves with his arch enemy B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!"

Apart from being totally wrong, his '<u>whole party</u>' is more than one or Dems.

Q

Qtec
10-14-2010, 12:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> There are many examples out there of Dems that are separating themselves from the policies of Obama. </div></div>

I disagree. Just because many are not happy with Obama's performance, it doesn't mean to say that they are aligning with the Republicans.
The Dem in question voted 93% of the time with the party. He voted 85% of the time with Pelosi and 63% with Boehner and he is centre left..

Q

LWW
10-14-2010, 03:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please brush up on your English ... I said dem and not dems for one. </div></div>

Yeah and then you said "<span style='font-size: 11pt'><u>his whole party</u></span> is beginning to ally themselves with his arch enemy B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!"

Apart from being totally wrong, his '<u>whole party</u>' is more than one or Dems.

Q </div></div>

Can you quote where I said that?

What's that?

You made it up?

Imagine that.

LWW

LWW
10-14-2010, 03:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> There are many examples out there of Dems that are separating themselves from the policies of Obama. </div></div>

I disagree. Just because many are not happy with Obama's performance, it doesn't mean to say that they are aligning with the Republicans.
The Dem in question voted 93% of the time with the party. He voted 85% of the time with Pelosi and 63% with Boehner and he is centre left..

Q

</div></div>

Very good. We know what he said, and we also know he lied. To some of us that's bad ... obviously to you it isn't.

LWW

eg8r
10-14-2010, 07:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because even the most loyal reps never proclaimed Bush to be the messiah.
</div></div>Are you saying the Dem in the subject of this post did proclaim Obama to be the Messiah?

eg8r

eg8r
10-14-2010, 07:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are many examples out there of Dems that are separating themselves from the policies of Obama. </div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: qtip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I disagree. Just because many are not happy with Obama's performance, it doesn't mean to say that they are aligning with the Republicans.
</div></div>qtip, was that a typo when you mentioned Republicans at the end of the sentence? I did not say Dems separating themselves from policies of Obama means anything, much less say it meant they were aligning with Reps. What I did say was that they were separating themselves from the policies of Obama. The OP might have but you were responding to me so don't add any words to my post to make it suit your head-in-the-sand mentality.

eg8r

eg8r
10-14-2010, 07:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: qtip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah and then you said "his whole party is beginning to ally themselves with his arch enemy B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!"
</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lww</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you quote where I said that?

What's that?

You made it up?

Imagine that.
</div></div>Not sure what you were thinking but your posts don't vanish into thin air to never been seen again. Here is your post from 10/13/2010 in reponse to one of my posts...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lww</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I find interesting is that the messiah has went from the chosen one to one where his own party is beginning to ally themselves with his arch enemy B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!

</div></div>So the only issues I see here that you might want to get literal about is which "his" were you referring to and which "his" qtip was referring to. You were referring to Obama as "his" and qtip was referring to the dem as "his", but qtip is correct in that both of them belong to the same party which are the dems. Now the second issue is that qtip did not choose to copy/paste and instead he typed it out. He almost got every word verbatim but he missed one. You said, "his own party" and qtip said, "his whole party". Not much difference there considering the "whole" would be part of "his own".

We all know your gimmick now and that is to say, "Can you quote where I said that? What's that? You made it up?", but to be honest nobody made anything up. You did basically post what qtip quoted.

eg8r

LWW
10-14-2010, 05:00 PM
OK ... now that you quoted where I didn't say it, can you show where I did say it?

LWW

LWW
10-14-2010, 05:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because even the most loyal reps never proclaimed Bush to be the messiah.
</div></div>Are you saying the Dem in the subject of this post did proclaim Obama to be the Messiah?

eg8r </div></div>

Nope ... but Miss Nancy did.

By the point of that post Q had succeeded in spinning the thread way off course.

LWW

eg8r
10-14-2010, 05:39 PM
There it is, your little gimmick. Thanks for proving the point.

eg8r

LWW
10-15-2010, 02:08 AM
If you mean "MY GIMMICK" is understanding the words I use then I'm guilty as charged.

For your edification, I said "BEGINNING TO" turn on him. In English that means a small number and certainly less than all.

The statement was that I said "ALL" were turning on him ... in spite of my repeated statements over the last 2 years that Obama has a nutty base of between 20% and 25% of the population who will never turn on him and will gladly swallow whatever "TRUTH" is placed upon the spoon.

Words mean things.

LWW

Qtec
10-15-2010, 03:31 AM
I made a typo, I wrote whole instead of own, my bad. It still [ as eg8r pointed out] does not effect the point of my argument.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Bill Owens didn't vote with Nancy Pelosi 93 percent of the time," the narrator says, responding to an attack ad from his Republican rival in a conservative Upstate New York district. "He voted with the Republican leader 63 percent of the time." </div></div>

He made a perfectly true statement, although to some it might have given the wrong impression.

If Owens voted for the same things Boehner voted for 63% of the time, it means Boehner voted for the the same things as Owens 63 % of the time. Maybe<span style='font-size: 14pt'> Boehner is the one who agrees with Owen</span>!

Numbers/statistics/polls can mean anything that you want.

Those who voted for Obama are pissed of because he hasn't done enough. What got passed was not what they wanted.
No Public option.
No real control over the banks and Wall St.
A stimulus that was not enough.
etc etc etc......

Q

LWW
10-15-2010, 04:05 AM
How do you "GET IT" without ever "GETTING IT" with such consistency?

The entire point isn't that he actually didn't back the democrook agenda.

The point is that he did back it, and now denies it.

The greater, yet subtler point is that many on the left will believe both that he did and he didn't and believe that both were good ... simply because (D) followed his name.

In other precincts they must resort to listing other candidates as "RICH WHITEY" on the ballot.

LWW

Qtec
10-15-2010, 04:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The point is that he did back it, and now denies it. </div></div>

Show me where he denied it.

Q

LWW
10-15-2010, 04:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The point is that he did back it, and now denies it. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

HERE YOU GO: (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=321776&gonew=1#UNREAD) Post #321776.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Bill Owens didn't vote with Nancy Pelosi 93 percent of the time," the narrator says, responding to an attack ad from his Republican rival in a conservative Upstate New York district. "He voted with the Republican leader 63 percent of the time." </div></div>

LWW

Qtec
10-15-2010, 04:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The point is that he did back it, and now denies it. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

HERE YOU GO: (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=321776&gonew=1#UNREAD) Post #321776.

LWW
</div></div>

Don't give me that here you go crap and point to a <span style='font-size: 26pt'>WHOLE POST.</span>

Be specific. Show me a quote.

Q.....

LWW
10-15-2010, 04:26 AM
I can lead you to knowledge, I can't make you think.

This is where you swear that the quote I have given you twice doesn't really exist because the party says it doesn't exist.

LWW

LWW
10-15-2010, 04:32 AM
Just because I love watching you shoot of your own propeller Snoopy ... click HERE (http://videoshare.politico.com/singletitlevideo.php?bcpid=19407224001&bctid=632610905001) and then you can deny the video even exists.

LWW

Qtec
10-15-2010, 04:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be specific. Show me a quote.

Q..... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can lead you to knowledge, I can't make you think.

This is where you swear that the quote I have given you twice doesn't really exist because the party says it doesn't exist.

LWW </div></div>

I rest my case. I ask you a DIRECT Q and you can't give me a DIRECT answer.

You just got SHOT DOWN again and you don't even realise it.

Q

LWW
10-15-2010, 04:43 AM
That was simply precious.

LWW

Qtec
10-15-2010, 04:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was simply precious.

LWW </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ask you a DIRECT Q and you can't give me a DIRECT answer. </div></div>

..........and this is your answer. Anyone reading this post can see what you are, all wind and no substance.

Q

LWW
10-15-2010, 05:08 AM
Please continue ... this is more fun than watching the monkeys fling dung at the zoo.

LWW

Stretch
10-15-2010, 06:35 AM
Q, oh he realises it alright. Anyone that can read can see it. St.

eg8r
10-15-2010, 07:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you mean "MY GIMMICK" is understanding the words I use then I'm guilty as charged.

For your edification, I said "BEGINNING TO" turn on him. In English that means a small number and certainly less than all.
</div></div>Sorry dillhole but that is what qtip quoted you saying and you called him a liar. Let me repost so that your brain can catch up with your foot since it is on its way into your mouth...(for the dillholes edification I will bold the part he thought was an important difference yet it was in qtip's quote the whole time)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Originally Posted By: qtip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah and then you said "his whole party is beginning to ally themselves with his arch enemy B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!"</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Originally Posted By: lww</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you quote where I said that?

What's that?

You made it up?

Imagine that.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Originally Posted By: lww</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I find interesting is that the messiah has went from the chosen one to one where his own party is beginning to ally themselves with his arch enemy B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!</div></div>

Words mean something...you are darn right dillhole. Next time take a second to think before replying...

eg8r

Stretch
10-15-2010, 09:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you mean "MY GIMMICK" is understanding the words I use then I'm guilty as charged.

</div></div>Sorry dillhole but that is what qtip quoted you saying and you called him a liar. Let me repost so that your brain can catch up with your foot since it is on its way into your mouth...(for the dillholes edification I will bold the part he thought was an important difference yet it was in qtip's quote the whole time)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Originally Posted By: qtip</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah and then you said "his whole party is beginning to ally themselves with his arch enemy B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!"</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Originally Posted By: lww</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you quote where I said that?

What's that?

You made it up?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Originally Posted By: lww</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I find interesting is that the messiah has went from the chosen one to one where his own party is beginning to ally themselves with his arch enemy B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!</div></div>

Words mean something...you are darn right dillhole. Next time take a second to think before replying...

eg8r
</div></div>

Slam dunk! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

LWW
10-15-2010, 04:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you mean "MY GIMMICK" is understanding the words I use then I'm guilty as charged.

What's that?

You made it up?

eg8r
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> his <span style='font-size: 26pt'>own</span> party is beginning to ally themselves with his arch enemy B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!

LWW </div></div>

And you came to that conclusion based on one comment by one Dem candidate. Do you know how many Dems are in Congress?

Obviously not.

If that's the standard, all the Family Value types in the Rep Party [ especially those that use C- street] must have at least 3 mistresses..or more!

Q... </div></div>

Please pick up a dictionary and research the definition of the words "OWN PARTY" and "WHOLE PARTY" and then post your apology.

I expect you are capable of doing the right thing. I don't believe Q and S are.

LWW

LWW
10-15-2010, 04:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was simply precious.

LWW </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ask you a DIRECT Q and you can't give me a DIRECT answer. </div></div>

..........and this is your answer. Anyone reading this post can see what you are, all wind and no substance.

Q </div></div>

Serious question ... what part of "MY NAME IS BILL OWENS AND I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE ..." in his voice at the beginning of his ad paid for by his campaign is confusing to you?

LWW

Qtec
10-16-2010, 03:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I made a typo, I wrote whole instead of own, my bad. It still [ as eg8r pointed out] does not effect the point of my argument. </div></div>

Did you miss that?

Q

LWW
10-16-2010, 04:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I made a typo, I wrote whole instead of own, my bad. It still [ as eg8r pointed out] does not effect the point of my argument. </div></div>

Did you miss that?

Q </div></div>

It completely nullifies your argument ... but, I speak English quite well.

Now, what is it about "MY NAME IS BILL OWENS AND I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE ..." spoken with his voice at the beginning of his ad paid for by his campaign is confusing to you?

LWW

Qtec
10-16-2010, 04:48 AM
link (http://www.opencongress.org/people/compare?representatives=true&person1=412383&person2=400036&commit=Compare)

His opponent claimed he voted 93% of the time with Pelosi, he didn't.

Q

eg8r
10-18-2010, 07:37 AM
Sorry dillhole but that was addressed in my first response you idiot. Let me quote it for you again because you are too stupid to shut up and actually read before you open the hole in your mouth.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So the only issues I see here that you might want to get literal about is which "his" were you referring to and which "his" qtip was referring to. You were referring to Obama as "his" and qtip was referring to the dem as "his", but qtip is correct in that both of them belong to the same party which are the dems. Now the second issue is that qtip did not choose to copy/paste and instead he typed it out. He almost got every word verbatim but he missed one. You said, "his own party" and qtip said, "his whole party". Not much difference there considering the "whole" would be part of "his own".

</div></div>When I did address that you changed the subject and said the issue was with the words "beginning to". Then after noticing you ignored what I actually posted I decided ok, lets talk about the "beginning to" part and I then quote the parts from qtip that included that from the beginning. So I addressed your "words mean something" stupidity statement. What did you do, you thought it might be better for you to dig the whole even a little deeper and look even dumber by changing the subject away from "beginning to" back to the issue of qtip mixing up the word.

So we are back to my original response to your idiotic gimmick in which yes you did "say that" and you have been quoted twice.

Keep digging your hole.

eg8r

eg8r
10-18-2010, 07:39 AM
He has missed it all. This idiot cannot stop for one second and see how foolish he looks right now. Do I agree with you on many subjects, no, but I am adult enough to recognize if I make a mistake and apologize. This dillhole does not have that capability.

eg8r

LWW
10-19-2010, 02:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... You said, "his own party" and qtip said, "his whole party". Not much difference there considering the "whole" would be part of "his own". ...

eg8r </div></div>

I am so sorry for what the public education has done to you.

Please refer to a dictionary in the future. "HIS OWN PARTY" designates a group to which "HIM" is a member of. "HIS WHOLE PARTY" designates that 100%. or nearly so, is in agreement with what I clearly claimed to be a minority but growing faction within his own party.

Words mean things.

LWW

Qtec
10-19-2010, 03:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Words mean things.

LWW </div></div>

Yes they they do but YOU don't understand them.

Q

Qtec
10-19-2010, 03:02 AM
Thanks Ed for your honesty. LOL

We need to send him to the dog whisperer! He trains people!

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
10-19-2010, 07:32 AM
LOL, your shovel is getting worn out. Your "words mean things" sentence sure is making you look even more dumber. How long has it been since you barely got out of public education?

eg8r

eg8r
10-19-2010, 07:34 AM
This is just like when SONoma whipped his "words mean things" butt a few years ago on the CA fires thread. He is too stupid to know when he is wrong and when to bail out.

eg8r