PDA

View Full Version : Another dem runs on record of GOP support!

LWW
10-14-2010, 03:59 AM
As I predicted, Obama and dem leadership have become radioactive politically.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As Democrats in conservative districts scramble to distance themselves from the national Democratic leadership, Georgia Rep. Jim Marshall outdoes the rest with what's a cultural attack ad aimed at contrasting him with Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

"Georgia is a long way from San Francisco," drawls the narrator, over images of dancing hippies.

"Jim Marshall doesn't support Nancy Pelosi," says the narrator, citing a finding that Marshall voted with Republican leaders 65% of the time."

Marshall a similar figure to the one Rep. Bill Owens, an Upstate New York Democrat, did yesterday, making a similar claim. By another measure, Marshall voted with Democrats 88% of the time.

Marshall "worked and voted against Pelosi's trillion-dollar health care bill," brags the narrator, adding that he was endorsed by the NRA, Right-to Life, and the Chamber of Commerce.

"They wouldn't have anything to do with a Nancy Pelosi suporter," the narrator concludes. </div></div>
OH MY! (http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1010/Dems_hippie_ad_Does_not_support_Pelosivoted_with_G OP_65_of_the_time.html?showall)

LWW

Qtec
10-14-2010, 04:56 AM
He's a Democrat?????????????

link (http://www.opencongress.org/people/compare?representatives=true&person1=400254&person2=400314&commit=Compare)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Voting Similarity

James Marshall and Nancy Pelosi have voted together 202 times on roll call votes since January, 2007 in votes where neither abstained, representing a voting similarity of 66%.
</div></div>

Q

LWW
10-14-2010, 05:10 AM
I love it.

Your best defense is "HE LIED!" ... and that was the entire point.

Yet another moonbat leftist which supported the regime has campaigned that they were against it the whole time.

What's more amazing is that many moonbat voters will support him because he opposed the agenda that they support.

LWW