PDA

View Full Version : Heiffer Stampeed!

Deeman3
10-14-2010, 01:33 PM
If anyone knows how to create water cooler moments on television, itís the ladies of "The View" and FOX News' Bill O'Reilly. It's no surprise then that putting the two of them together on the same set caused some fireworks.

During a discussion about building a mosque at ground zero -- which O'Reilly is against -- Goldberg asks the TV personality why he thinks it would be inappropriate. His response: "Because Muslims killed us on 9/11." This angers Goldberg, who lets an expletive fly out of her mouth before adding that it was religious extremists, and before getting up and walking off the set behind Joy Behar, who herself was angered by the comment.

Barbara Walters apologized for her colleagues' swift departure, which prompted O'Reilly to claify things. "If anybody thought I was demeaning all Muslims," he said, "I apologize." Goldberg and Behar later returned and the discussion continued.

pooltchr
10-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Whoopie may actually lean farther to the left than Gayle!!!

Wish I had seen it. I'm sure it was hilarious!

Steve

cushioncrawler
10-14-2010, 04:57 PM
If muslims around the world were asked if they would hav been proud to hav been on one of them planes what % would hav sayd yes.
What % other groups around the world.
mac.

eg8r
10-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Wow, that is all it took to get Whoopi to shut up and walk away?

eg8r

eg8r
10-14-2010, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If muslims around the world were asked if they would hav been proud to hav been on one of them planes what % would hav sayd yes.
</div></div>I am glad their hatred did not get them killed that day and they have a hope for a future now.

eg8r

Deeman3
10-14-2010, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If muslims around the world were asked if they would hav been proud to hav been on one of them planes what % would hav sayd yes.
What % other groups around the world.
mac. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Mac,

That is one of the most thoughtful questions I have heard lately. I would not know what percentages to guess!</span>

Qtec
10-14-2010, 11:16 PM
Here you go mate. link (http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/72203/20101015/the-view-hosts-whoopi-goldberg-joy-behar-walks-out-on-bill-o-reilly.htm)

Q