PDA

View Full Version : Why does the Left Support Islam?

llotter
10-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Practically the entire Left agenda is contrary to Islamic standards yet the Left is unequivocal in its support for Islamic rights. Now some, including myself, might attribute this to their common goal, destruction of Western Civilization and its roots in Christianity.

I am wondering if our traditional tolerance needs to be modified to be far less tolerant of those who want to destroy us.

What do others think about this?

pooltchr
10-15-2010, 09:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I am wondering if our traditional tolerance needs to be modified to be far less tolerant of those who want to destroy us.

</div></div>

Perhaps one of the most profound statements ever made on this forum!

Steve

LWW
10-16-2010, 02:57 AM
Actually Islam and the far left have much in common.

1 - They both claim to be peaceful even though they are nearly always the instigators of violence.

2 - They both claim to be tolerant, yet in reality have no tolerance for opposing POV's.

3 - They both believe that nations should be ran as oligarchies.

4 - They both despise a true republic.

5 - They both hate freedom for the individual.

6 - They both demand their adherents follow the ideology slavishly and without question.

I could go on.

LWW

Qtec
10-16-2010, 03:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Practically the entire Left agenda is contrary to Islamic standards yet the Left is unequivocal in its support for Islamic rights. </div></div>

Not Islamic rights, religious rights, as guaranteed by the US Con.

Q

LWW
10-16-2010, 04:13 AM
If that were the case there would be no issue.

LWW

jimmyg
10-16-2010, 04:36 PM
I believe that they may believe more of a form of Islamic affirmative action, possibly to make up for the injustices committed during the original Crusades.

J

Qtec
10-16-2010, 06:04 PM
That IS the case, so why are all these PEOPLE whinning?

Q

LWW
10-17-2010, 02:10 AM
Islamic rights are better protected in America than in Islamic nations.

LWW

Qtec
10-17-2010, 05:15 AM
Then you should be proud.....instead you sneer.

Q

LWW
10-17-2010, 05:25 AM
Can you give me an example of the "SNEER?"

What's that?

You can't?

You made it up because you can't have a rational discussion?

I already knew that Snoopy.

LWW

Qtec
10-17-2010, 05:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually Christianity and the far right have much in common.

1 - They both claim to be peaceful even though they are nearly always the instigators of violence.

2 - They both claim to be tolerant, yet in reality have no tolerance for opposing POV's.

3 - They both believe that nations should be ran as oligarchies.

4 - They both despise a true republic.

5 - They both hate freedom for the individual.

6 - They both demand their adherents follow the ideology slavishly and without question.

I could go on.

LWW </div></div>

I know.

Q

LWW
10-17-2010, 06:05 AM
Thanks for realizing that I'm the merciful type.

LWW

llotter
10-17-2010, 08:18 AM
When you make stupid comments, you should be man enough to put them over your own signature...but I guess being stupid is the perfect excuse for acting stupid.

hondo
10-17-2010, 01:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you make stupid comments, you should be man enough to put them over your own signature...but I guess being stupid is the perfect excuse for acting stupid. </div></div>

Well, I see the old lotter is back.

Gayle in MD
10-18-2010, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Practically the entire Left agenda is contrary to Islamic standards yet the Left is unequivocal in its support for Islamic rights. Now some, including myself, might attribute this to their common goal, destruction of Western Civilization and its roots in Christianity.

What do others think about this?

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am wondering if our traditional tolerance needs to be modified to be far less tolerant of those who want to destroy us.

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'> I think the SS wuld have put you in a top position.

I'm doing my part. I refuse to vote Republican.

A few of the most uninformed, ignorant statements one can make, The Financial Collapse was caused by The CRA, and Fannie and Freddie. NOT!

Saddam Was our most immediate threat. NOT

All Muslims want to destrooy America.

NOT!

Human actions have no impacet on Climate Change. NOT!

Peopole are not born Gay.

NOT!

You are one of the far right, who skews the intentions of the founders, Separation of church and State.

You just don't get it, do you. You and your RW religious nutjobs, do not get to dictate to all of the rest of us. You're being used, by Republicans, and mulit billionaire/millionaire, special interests, who use the religious right, to win elections, so they can fill their own pockets with oil and war money.

Why do you think Bush lied us into war in Iraq, and who made all of the money? Cheney's/Bush's/Rice's former corporations.

Need a Crayon righties?

G.

Wake Up! </span> </span>

Qtec
10-18-2010, 06:33 AM
Practically the entire Right agenda is contrary to Christian standards.

Q

hondo
10-18-2010, 06:46 AM
Gayle, I have always voted for the best candidate, regardless of party. It just seems to me that extremists have taken over
the Republican party in recent years and I have trouble finding a decent Rep. Candidate.
You are criticised for strictly voting Democrat but I can't imagine the usual suspects voting for any Democrat.

hondo
10-18-2010, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Practically the entire Right agenda is contrary to Christian standards.

Q </div></div>

As a Christian, I totally agree with that statement.

Gayle in MD
10-18-2010, 07:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Practically the entire Right agenda is contrary to Christian standards.

Q </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<span style="color: #FF0000">Republicans will destroy social security, and medicare. They yap about entitlements, but fight against holding the corporate thieving pigs to account.

That's why we had the financial collapse....Republican deregulatory mentality, and no oversight.

Now, they deny Bush's Ownership society...and try to go all the way back to the seventies trying to blame Democratics, whiloe Clinton created more jobs than RR B and B, combined.

The right say they're fiscally conservative, but look at the debts THEY ran up! They finance all of the Special Interests who are killing us, literally, poisoning our bodies and our economy Bush let China cheat us the whole titme he was in there, didn't do a damn thing about it.....couoldn't, he borrowed too much money from them...another mess he left to Obama.

The elected right will drop the safety net, social security, and Medicare, for The People, but they won't tell them that in advance.
And don't ask them to give up spending more money than all other industrial countries combined, doling out money to the oil industry, and the huge Military Industrial Complex, one in the same, war profiteering pigs, getting wealthy, on killing innocent people in other countries. "Christians?" LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif what a crock!

G.</span>

pooltchr
10-18-2010, 07:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, I have always voted for the best candidate, regardless of party. It just seems to me that extremists have taken over
the Republican party in recent years and I have trouble finding a decent Rep. Candidate.
You are criticised for strictly voting Democrat but I can't imagine the usual suspects voting for any Democrat. </div></div>

I voted for 4 Dems in the last election. How many Reps did you vote for?

Voting against a party is the most ignorant way to vote, just as voting for a party is. If you can't put aside party politics and evaluate each candidate as an individual, you are simply making the partisan mess in Washington even worse.

Steve

Deeman3
10-18-2010, 08:14 AM
I just can't bring myslef to vote for a Democrat this time. My favorite oine Bobby Bright, has even said Nancy Pelosi may die in the next year, did not vote for HCR and has promised to vote against Nancy from now on but he is still a Democrat and hard to trust these days. I may just not vote for that position either way.

If we can just get enough to cause smoe obstructionism, we may be able to save some spending until the 2012 elections.

hondo
10-18-2010, 06:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just can't bring myslef to vote for a Democrat this time. My favorite oine Bobby Bright, has even said Nancy Pelosi may die in the next year, did not vote for HCR and has promised to vote against Nancy from now on but he is still a Democrat and hard to trust these days. I may just not vote for that position either way.

If we can just get enough to cause smoe obstructionism, we may be able to save some spending until the 2012 elections.

</div></div>

I agree with you 100% but in a complete opposite sort of way, Dee. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif