PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Comparison

llotter
10-15-2010, 05:55 PM
In CA as well as other places, I presume, a person could go to jail for destroying an eagle's egg but not for destroying an unborn human baby.

What do you think about that?

pooltchr
10-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Abortion is legal, but prostitution isn't. So a woman can not do whatever she wants with her own body, but she has a legal right to end the life of another person.

Comedian James Gregory put it very nicely. He say he doesn't consider himself conservative. He just promotes common sense. If everyone happens to call it conservative, so be it!

Steve

shape
10-15-2010, 10:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In CA as well as other places, I presume, a person could go to jail for destroying an eagle's egg but not for destroying an unborn human baby. </div></div>We are not an endangered species.

shape
10-15-2010, 10:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Abortion is legal, but prostitution isn't. So a woman can not do whatever she wants with her own body, but she has a legal right to end the life of another person.</div></div>A woman can do whatever she likes with whomever she she likes. She just can't charge you for it.

Stretch
10-16-2010, 02:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>[/quote]A woman can do whatever she likes with whomever she she likes. She just can't charge you for it. [/quote] <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

One way or another, it costs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif St.

LWW
10-16-2010, 04:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In CA as well as other places, I presume, a person could go to jail for destroying an eagle's egg but not for destroying an unborn human baby.

What do you think about that? </div></div>

In Ohio it is illegal to induce an abortion on an animal.

LWW

llotter
10-16-2010, 04:33 AM
It will be interesting to watch, now that the Europeans have aborted themselves onto the endangered species list, how the intelligentsia start their 'save the Italian, etc.' programs to bring them back from near extinction. I can see now those little sock puppets coming into the bedrooms to teach to old ways of reproduction to the still clueless. An different sock puppets teaching them breast feeding and all the old ways of raising children. Fun, yes and very profitable for the sock puppet makers, but sad at the same time.

Just why they were so blind to the obvious will be studied for years by their Arab replacements, I'm sure.

LWW
10-16-2010, 06:23 AM
Eurabia is lost.

Germany will become a majority Islamic state within this century.

France and the Netherlands are essentially operating under dhimmi status, begging not to be squashed much like Vichy France was a puppet of the Third Reich.

LWW