PDA

View Full Version : Real outrage, not that TP s.....

Qtec
10-16-2010, 07:03 PM
link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1321115/Demonstrators-streets-France-protest-retirement-age-raise.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Power to the people: Thousands of demonstrators march through the Place de la Republique in Paris to protest against President Nicolas Sarkozy's plan to raise the retirement age to 62

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Wall Street set to pay out record $144 billion

Wall Street pay is on pace to break a record high <span style='font-size: 20pt'>for a second consecutive year,</span> according to a report in Tuesday’s Wall Street Journal.

Some three dozen top banks and securities firms will pay $144 billion in salary and benefits this year, the paper said. That’s a 4 percent increase from the $139 billion paid out in 2009, according to a survey conducted by the Journal. Compensation is expected to rise at 26 of the 35 firms surveyed, including banks, investment banks, hedge funds, money-management firms and securities exchanges. </div></div>

link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39631043/ns/business-us_business/)

Back the truck up. The banks, through their fraud have made billions in the last 10 years and have paid themselves huge money. The whole Ponzi scheme collapsed and the tax payer has to bail them out......and now the tax payer has to work 2 more years to pay for it while the same guys are now receiving record bonus's?

If you take this, you will take anything.

Go France, that's what I say. FK em.

Q

pooltchr
10-16-2010, 08:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q </div></div>

I started to respond to this post, but then figured there was no use. It's all been explained to you before, and you either can't or won't comprehend it.

I'm sorry that you have a problem with banks making money. I wonder if you would want to deal with a bank that lost money.

Steve