PDA

View Full Version : YAWN

hondo
10-18-2010, 06:23 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

LWW
10-18-2010, 04:09 PM
One of your better posts ever.

Kudos.

LWW

Sev
10-18-2010, 06:43 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/gas-1.gif

hondo
10-18-2010, 06:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of your better posts ever.

Kudos.

LWW </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hondo
10-18-2010, 07:00 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Stretch
10-19-2010, 12:19 AM
Followed by a brillient rebuttle AND summary. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

hondo
10-19-2010, 05:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Followed by a brillient rebuttle AND summary. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
10-19-2010, 06:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Followed by a <s>brillient</s> brilliant rebuttle AND summary. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

To make a "brilliant" reply requires that one can spell "brilliant" in the first place.

Please don't try the "TYPOS" excuse as you, Gee, and Aitch display abysmal spelling skills daily.

LWW

Sev
10-19-2010, 06:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Followed by a brillient rebuttle AND summary. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/peeing-in-the-snow.gif

Stretch
10-19-2010, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Followed by a <s>brillient</s> brilliant rebuttle AND summary. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

To make a "brilliant" reply requires that one can spell "brilliant" in the first place.

Please don't try the "TYPOS" excuse as you, Gee, and Aitch display abysmal spelling skills daily.

LWW </div></div>

And you display abysmal comprehension skills daily. I never made claims of my post being BRILLIANT. I was complimenting Hondo. But thanks for the public service announcement. Anal spelling police like you are a wonderfull addition to any public forum in the same way that every Village needs an idiot. Carry on as if normal dude. St.

eg8r
10-19-2010, 08:31 AM
LOL, there goes lww's retarded "words mean things" quote. Let's see if he will dig any deeper in this hole.

eg8r

hondo
10-20-2010, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, there goes lww's retarded "words mean things" quote. Let's see if he will dig any deeper in this hole.

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif