PDA

View Full Version : Even Fox is getting pissed off!

Qtec
10-18-2010, 06:55 AM
Republicans/TParty candidates are incapable of answering a direct question. Even Wallace loses his patience!!...and that's something!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WALLACE: I'm going to try -- <span style='font-size: 20pt'>I'm going to try one last time </span>and if you don't want to answer it, Ms. Fiorina, you don't have to. [...] You're not willing to put forward a single benefit -- I'm not even talking about the people that are 60 or, let alone, 65 or 70. I'm talking about people under 55.

You're not willing to say there's a single benefit eligibility for Medicare, Medicaid or Social Security that you're willing to say, Yeah, I would cut that?

FIORINA: What I think we need to do to engage the American people in a conversation about entitlement reform is to have a bipartisan group of people who come together and put every solution on the table, every alternative on the table. And then we ought to engage in a long conversation with the American people......blah............blah..........blah.... ....... </div></div>

watch it. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/17/republicans-struggle-tax-cuts-pay-spending_n_765654.html)

They have all the solutions but they can't name one single specific thing they would to?

All they have is...... this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOh-rpvjYg&feature=player_embedded)

Q

Gayle in MD
10-18-2010, 07:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Republicans/TParty candidates are incapable of answering a direct question. Even Wallace loses his patience!!...and that's something!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WALLACE: I'm going to try -- <span style='font-size: 20pt'>I'm going to try one last time </span>and if you don't want to answer it, Ms. Fiorina, you don't have to. [...] You're not willing to put forward a single benefit -- I'm not even talking about the people that are 60 or, let alone, 65 or 70. I'm talking about people under 55.

You're not willing to say there's a single benefit eligibility for Medicare, Medicaid or Social Security that you're willing to say, Yeah, I would cut that?

FIORINA: <span style='font-size: 14pt'>What I think we need to do to engage the American people in a conversation about entitlement reform is to have a bipartisan group of people who come together and put every solution on the table, every alternative on the table. And then we ought to engage in a long conversation with the American people......blah............blah..........blah.... ....... </span></div></div>

watch it. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/17/republicans-struggle-tax-cuts-pay-spending_n_765654.html)

They have all the solutions but they can't name one single specific thing they would to?

All they have is...... this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOh-rpvjYg&feature=player_embedded)

Q </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FIORINA: What I think we need to do to engage the American people in a conversation about entitlement reform is to have a bipartisan group of people who come together and put every solution on the table, every alternative on the table. And then we ought to engage in a long conversation with the American people......blah............blah..........blah.... .......

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'> She's describing exactly what President Obama tried to do, and the Republicans obstructed everything, even after Democratics gave them everything they asked for, they still voted no.......they wanted President Obama, and the Dem. majority, to fail, regardless of the impact on the country, and they said so, plain and clear, they wanted the country to fail.

The banks have held back credit, and other improvments for the economy,, because they want they're deregulatory Republicans, back in there, sos they can join forces for another wholesale theft of the common man...corporate pigs, is what they are.

She's just another lying POS Republican, who outsourced millions upon millions of jobs, and was fired over her own greed and ineptness.

Republicans have voted against all strengthening of disclosure laws on political donations, which Democratics, ONLY, have fought to enact...

Intelligent people know who put us into this mess...they won't be voting Republican, IMO. A vote for Republicans is a vote for the rich stealing more of our money, and polluting the environment...while being subsidized by the Grand Oil Party.

G. </span> </span>

Qtec
10-18-2010, 07:40 AM
classic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl-qPE8AfqQ&feature=player_embedded#!)

Do you have any proposals?

Q

pooltchr
10-18-2010, 11:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
because they want they're deregulatory Republicans, back in there,
</div></div>

Come on, Gayle. Such a well read, highly educated person such as yourself surely knows the difference between "they're" and "their".

Steve

LWW
10-18-2010, 04:14 PM
Fox News plays the middle better than anyone.

Glad you guys finally noticed.

LWW

sack316
10-18-2010, 04:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox News plays the middle better than anyone.

</div></div>

eh, but that's still not saying much! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

LWW
10-19-2010, 02:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox News plays the middle better than anyone.

</div></div>

eh, but that's still not saying much! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack </div></div>

I agree.

All news sources have a bias just as all people do.

Some of us can see that.

LWW

Qtec
10-19-2010, 05:01 AM
Notice how the RW posts but avoids the subject.

If Satan came along and announced himself as such and he ran against Obama in the next election, who would they vote for do you think.?

Q

LWW
10-19-2010, 05:29 AM
Recently released photos show there may be a closer link between the two than previously was believed:

http://www.wnd.com/images/obamacampaigning.jpg

LWW

Gayle in MD
10-19-2010, 05:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> classic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl-qPE8AfqQ&feature=player_embedded#!)

Do you have any proposals?

Q </div></div>

They survive off the the terminally stupid, and the corrupted, greedy, filthy rich. Funny, we've been watching the Tea Party Candidates run from reporterrs for months, and now they're even arresting them, illegally, for asking them a question about their past! What's next?

When the Dems tried to push through legislation for full disclosure on campaign donations, every single Republican, voted against it.

What is it about Republicans, that they are constantly pushing for more Government, and business, performed in the shadows? Do you think the ignorant right, ever asks themselves that question?

G.