PDA

View Full Version : No words to describe this.

Qtec
10-19-2010, 04:55 AM
link (http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/sharron-angle-defends-her-race-baiti)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sharron Angle defends her race-baiting ad: 'I'm not sure those were Latinos,' and 'Some of you look a little more Asian to me'
</div></div>

This was at an Hispanic school...........LMAO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not content to have dug herself a deep hole, Angle then kept digging:

"So thatís what we want is a secure and sovereign nation <span style='font-size: 26pt'>and, you know, I donít know that all of you are Latino. </span>I donít know that. <span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style="color: #CC0000">[Note: it's the Hispanic Student Union. The whole room is Hispanic teenagers.]</span></span> What we know, what we know about ourselves is that we are a melting pot in this country. My grandchildren are evidence of that. Iím evidence of that. Iíve been called the first Asian legislator in our Nevada State Assembly."

In any event, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>her ignorance seems to know no bounds.</span>

Are Nevadans really seriously thinking of sending this woman to the Senate? </div></div>

Q

My take.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some of you look a little more Asian to me. Hey, you over there, you look a bit Jewish......no?......well you certainly have the nose for it. </div></div>

What a dork. How insane can you be to vote for a brainless twat like this?

link (http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/sharron-angle-defends-her-race-baiti)

Surely just voting for this nutjob is clear evidence that you are not fit to vote?

pooltchr
10-19-2010, 05:48 AM
Maybe, and I don't know the context of the comments so I can't say for sure, but maybe she was just making the point that some people don't really pay a lot of attention to the racial and cultural labels that the left seems so intent on asigning to everyone.

Anyone who has filled out a job application lately knows that there are at least a half a dozen different racial catagories (White, Hispanic, African American, etc) and applicants are expected to put themselves into one of those catagories.

I just choose "Other" and if it asks for more details, I put "American".

Like I said, I don't know the details of this specific instance, but it seems to me that as long as we continue to break America down to different groups and pigeonhole people into these sub cultures, we are a long way from actually unifying the country.

Steve

Gayle in MD
10-19-2010, 06:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> link (http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/sharron-angle-defends-her-race-baiti)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sharron Angle defends her race-baiting ad: 'I'm not sure those were Latinos,' and 'Some of you look a little more Asian to me'
</div></div>

This was at an Hispanic school...........LMAO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not content to have dug herself a deep hole, Angle then kept digging:

"So thatís what we want is a secure and sovereign nation <span style='font-size: 26pt'>and, you know, I donít know that all of you are Latino. </span>I donít know that. <span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style="color: #CC0000">[Note: it's the Hispanic Student Union. The whole room is Hispanic teenagers.]</span></span> What we know, what we know about ourselves is that we are a melting pot in this country. My grandchildren are evidence of that. Iím evidence of that. Iíve been called the first Asian legislator in our Nevada State Assembly."

In any event, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>her ignorance seems to know no bounds.</span>

Are Nevadans really seriously thinking of sending this woman to the Senate? </div></div>

Q

My take.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some of you look a little more Asian to me. Hey, you over there, you look a bit Jewish......no?......well you certainly have the nose for it. </div></div>

What a dork. How insane can you be to vote for a brainless twat like this?

Surely just voting for this nutjob is clear evidence that you are not fit to vote? </div></div>

It's stunning, isn't it? Yet the RW will defend, and vote for these nutjobs, as they bash those with the highest intelligence, and the most impressive academic credentials.

Stupid loves stupid. They're still defending the corporations who outsourced American jobs, to slave labor, and slavery is at it's highest level, ever! One could say, Republican policies, have restored slavery, both here, and around the world.

G.

LWW
10-19-2010, 06:15 AM
So your point is that they all look alike?

LWW

avmaster
10-19-2010, 06:31 AM
When does this Dem ever have a point...???

LWW
10-19-2010, 12:55 PM
To the best I can reckon ... Gee, Snoopy, and Aitch have no point other than to listen to the state's "TWO MINUTES HATE" report and then hate what they are told they hate.

Why they should hate doesn't seem to have any bearing.

LWW

Qtec
10-20-2010, 01:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe, and I don't know the context of the comments so I can't say for sure, but maybe she was just making the point that some people don't really pay a lot of attention to the racial and cultural labels that the left seems so intent on asigning to everyone.

Steve </div></div>

LOL If that was the case she would never have said this,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and, you know, I donít know that all of you are <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Latino</span>..........Some of you look a little more <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Asian</span> to me. </div></div>

If you really want a link to the video I will find it for you, I know there is one.

Q

pooltchr
10-20-2010, 08:55 AM
I see. So your whole issue is that you don't think she was being politically correct.

BFD.

Steve