PDA

View Full Version : Isn't she sweet.

Qtec
10-20-2010, 02:43 AM
lol (http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/thats-first-amendment-christine-odonn)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"That's In The First Amendment?" Christine O'Donnell Displays Frightening Ignorance Of The Constitution
</div></div>

Q

LWW
10-20-2010, 02:46 AM
You neglected to mention that she was right.

Why don't you post the original transcript so it can be seen in context?

What's that?

They didn't put that on the spoon for you?

Imagine that.

LWW

LWW
10-20-2010, 02:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">O'DONNELL: Where in the Constitution is separation of church and state?

COONS: It's in --

COONS: Hold on. The First Amendment establishes the separation</div></div>
Perhaps you will show us where the COTUS speaks of this separation?

What's that?

You can't?

I already knew that.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/Snoopy.jpg

LWW

Qtec
10-20-2010, 02:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You neglected to mention that she was right. </div></div>

You see at this point, you should provide a coherent fact based argument to support your claim, supported by links .....but all you have is is your own demented opinion, which <span style="color: #CC0000">in the real world means absolutely NOTHING. </span>

Got it?

Q

LWW
10-20-2010, 02:57 AM
You mean like the link you didn't provide in yours Snoopy?

LWW

LWW
10-20-2010, 03:05 AM
LINK #1. (http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/10/marxist-coons-butchers-first-amendment-in-debate-state-run-media-puts-blame-on-christine-odonnell-video/)

LWW

LWW
10-20-2010, 03:06 AM
LINK #2. (http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_101910/content/01125113.guest.html)

LWW

Qtec
10-20-2010, 03:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean like the link you didn't provide in yours Snoopy?

LWW </div></div>

Really? Are you sure?

link (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=322536#Post322536)

Click on the 'LOL'.

LMAO

Q........calling all CCBers....LOL.....does that count as a shoot down? ..........It was to easy.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
10-20-2010, 03:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“One of those indispensable principles is separation of church and state,” Coons answered.

“Where in the Constitution is separation of church and state?” O’Donnell responded, causing laughter to erupt from the audience that packed the Ruby R. Vale Moot Courtroom.

“Hold on,” McArthur said after the commotion. “Please. Let’s have some respect for the panelists and the questions they brought for the candidates today.”

Widener Professor of Law Erin Day, whose expertise includes constitutional law, said after the debate that the First Amendment indeed does not say explicitly say that there shall be separate of church and state. </div></div>

LINK #3. (http://www.middletowntranscript.com/newsnow/x549838321/At-U-S-Senate-debate-Christine-O-Donnell-causes-stir-with-challenge-to-Chris-Coons-on-separation-of-church-and-state)

LWW

Qtec
10-20-2010, 03:08 AM
LOL

Q

Qtec
10-20-2010, 03:09 AM
OMG................LMAO

Q...Rush L.......Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Qtec
10-20-2010, 03:11 AM
Somebody call an ambulance. LWW is having a meltdown.

Q.............. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
10-20-2010, 03:14 AM
I knew you had a truncated statement delivered by crooks and liars ... how appropriate ... on the spoon.

What you <s>fail</s> <s>cannot</s> refuse to undertsand that when taken in it's entirety the witch was far more knowledgeable than the phony war hero.

They will soon have to replace the spoon with a shovel to keep you so enamored with non reality.

Now, proceed, and dance with the lie some more.

LWW

hondo
10-20-2010, 06:13 AM
"What you fail cannot refuse to undertsand that when taken in it's entirety the witch was far more knowledgeable than the phony war hero.'

"its", not "it's"

You'd someone as "brilliant" as you would know the difference between a possessive pronoun and the contraction of "it is."

I can't believe that you and the tchr have been pulling the
grammar police card lately. People who live in glass houses...

Gayle in MD
10-20-2010, 07:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> lol (http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/thats-first-amendment-christine-odonn)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"That's In The First Amendment?" Christine O'Donnell Displays Frightening Ignorance Of The Constitution
</div></div>

Q </div></div>

Hard to decide which of the Tea Party candidates is the most ignorant, and irrational, isn't it?

Then, after O'Donnell proved her ignorance, she thought the crowd was laughing with her, when they were actualy laughing at her.

A Palin Clone....to be sure.
Wonder if they are secretly Aqua Buddhists. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
10-20-2010, 09:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> lol (http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/thats-first-amendment-christine-odonn)

</div></div>

Q Hard to decide which of the Tea Party candidates is the most ignorant, and irrational, isn't it?

Then, after O'Donnell proved her ignorance, she tought the growd was laughing with her, when they were actualy laughing at her.

Wonder if they are secretly Aqua Buddhists. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

</div></div>

You would have looked far more intelligent, had you just not posted in this thread.

The fact is, there is absolutely nothing in the constitution that talks about a separation of church and state. It only says that the government will not make any laws to establish a state religion.

Steve

LWW
10-20-2010, 03:51 PM
I can't remember either of us claiming to have once been "ENGLISH TEACHER OF THE YEAR" ... can you?

LWW

hondo
10-20-2010, 04:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"What you fail cannot refuse to undertsand that when taken in it's entirety the witch was far more knowledgeable than the phony war hero.'

"its", not "it's"

You'd someone as "brilliant" as you would know the difference between a possessive pronoun and the contraction of "it is."

I can't believe that you and the tchr have been pulling the
grammar police card lately. People who live in glass houses...
</div></div>

" i can't remember either of us claiming to have once been "ENGLISH TEACHER OF THE YEAR" ... can you?"

LWW

And, yet, it never seems to stop you from running your mouth and trying to appear brilliant, does it?

LWW
10-21-2010, 01:49 AM
Your jealousy and infatuation with me is your problem.

BTW ... what are the qualifications for "ENGLISH TEACHER OF THE YEAR" anyway?

LWW

Sid_Vicious
10-21-2010, 06:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> lol (http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/thats-first-amendment-christine-odonn)

</div></div>

Q </div></div>

Hard to decide which of the Tea Party candidates is the most ignorant, and irrational, isn't it?

Then, after O'Donnell proved her ignorance, she thought the crowd was laughing with her, when they were actualy laughing at her.

</div></div>

If it wasn't for the fact our country and it's people's future was on the line here, this would make for a good Saturday Night Live lead-in. Without meaning to be "man-ing up too much" these two twits with the beauty queen Palin and this nutty Odonnel, whose IQs just equal to my pets(maybe.) It is really a comedy show to watch. The one single woman in politics I believe in today, is Hillary. She'd been much more effective as president, rather than Obama. Hillary is SMART, these two women are pure losers to expect them to do anything but hose up the gears of any political office, unless they want to interview for Bill C.'s office staff, girl Friday ;-)

I think it's funny, up to a point. This country needs some real common sense, and these dingbats ain't it. I hate to say it, but the Dems have theirs in Pelosi. Bless her heart, she means well, but she ain't no "real" speaker. She is a liability. sid

Gayle in MD
10-22-2010, 01:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> lol (http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/thats-first-amendment-christine-odonn)

</div></div>

Q </div></div>

</div></div>

If it wasn't for the fact our country and it's people's future was on the line here, this would make for a good Saturday Night Live lead-in. Without meaning to be "man-ing up too much" these two twits with the beauty queen Palin and this nutty Odonnel, whose IQs just equal to my pets(maybe.) It is really a comedy show to watch. The one single woman in politics I believe in today, is Hillary. She'd been much more effective as president, rather than Obama. Hillary is SMART, these two women are pure losers to expect them to do anything but hose up the gears of any political office, unless they want to interview for Bill C.'s office staff, girl Friday ;-)

I think it's funny, up to a point. This country needs some real common sense, and these dingbats ain't it. I hate to say it, but the Dems have theirs in Pelosi. Bless her heart, she means well, but she ain't no "real" speaker. She is a liability. sid

</div></div>

Well, friend, as you know, we don't agree about Pelosi. Her goals do not include enhancing a take over by a thousand or so wealthy CEO's, for example, by those few people in the top one percent, the global movers and shakers, who are secretly in bed with foreign interests, who are financing non stop attacks on Democratic contenders, so that they can continue to destroy our Democratic process, by buying our elections, behind the scenes.

Corporations who outsource jobs, to slave labor, and then, in order to avoid paying taxes, are the very same CEO pigs, who not only outsourced American Jobs, but also stole the investments from the American people, AND outsourced our jobs, while they were given a broader ability, by Bush, to pollute everything, and make us all ill, they were also protecting every industry which was stealing from all of us, from war profiteering pigs, to the Koch Pigs, two of the worst offenders in trashing the environment with their chemicals, and slime.

Republicns, as you know, have blocked the stronger reforms in the financial indstry, banking, insurance, health Insurance reform, etc., financial reforms, which would have prevented another melt down, and decent insurance coverage, but instead, Pelosi and president Obama, helped many more Americans who get dropped when they need their insurance the most, to get health care, and better treatment from the HC Industry.

Everything Republicans do, and did throughout Bush's administration, enhanced and invited out-sourcing American jobs, deregulation of everything from poison in our food and water, to losing our investments on East, so that now, OPEC is in bed with the American Oil Industry, translation, expect more Middle East Destablization if Republicans win the majority, aka WARS.

In fact, IMO, Nancy Pelosi, has been one of the strongest, most successful, Speakers, in our history.

Her accomplishments, againstr the Party Of NO, have been nothing short of amazing, IMO.

As to Hillary, she would have been my choice, but I am very pleased with our current President, given what he inherited from the Chimp, the worst loegacy ever lelft by any President.....and he has created more private secter jobs, than Bush did during his entire regime, and most of it enjoytying the strong surplus position left to him by President Clinton, uh, before the Republicans broke the Earmark Record, that is.

We will need a very strong Speaker, going forward, and Speaker OF The House, Nancy Pelosi, is just that, a politically experienced, and VERY strong Speaker Of The House. That is why the Republiocans hate her so much, because she always pulls it off, one way or anotherr, and given what Republoicans do when they have the majority, she's got my support, entirely.

G.

hondo
10-22-2010, 05:45 AM
I have been posting about undisclosed financing but it is just
for our benefit.
The Killer B's and their ilk think it is great.
Joe Manchin has fallen victim to it in WV and will probably
lose to Raese.
Never under-estimate the stupidity of the American people.

pooltchr
10-22-2010, 06:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe Manchin has fallen victim to it in WV and will probably
lose to Raese.
</div></div>

More victim mentality. If a dem loses, it must be because of something out of their control, and not because of their actions in the past.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Personal responsibility and accountability!

Consider the possibility that people just don't agree with your guy.

Steve

Gayle in MD
10-22-2010, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been posting about undisclosed financing but it is just
for our benefit.
The Killer B's and their ilk think it is great.
Joe Manchin has fallen victim to it in WV and will probably
lose to Raese.
Never under-estimate the stupidity of the American people. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never under-estimate the stupidity of the American people. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>My Dad used to say that, lol.

The famous headline after these bottle fed RW deniers re-elected Bush, after we all knew that he lied us, (the congress, and also lied to the world) into an illegal occupation of a country that was no immediate threat, said it all:

"How Can Forty Million People Be So Dumb!"

Same forty million who think that any President, could turn the economy around, after inheriting Bush's Multi-level disastrous legacy, in less than two years.

Stupid loves stupid.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask you this:

If you asked someone, say, for example, asked a policeman, "I've heard that the man who owns the bar on the corner, is a drug dealer"

And then town Cop, responded with, "Yeah, I've heard that too."

Would you say that the Cop had been a confirming source for what you had heard about the owner of the bar, and then believe, that it was a fact, that the owner was dealing drugs?

G.</span>

pooltchr
10-22-2010, 06:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If you asked someone, say, for example, asked a policeman, "I've heard that the man who owns the bar on the corner, is a drug dealer"

And then town Cop, responded with, "Yeah, I've heard that too."

Would you say that the Cop had been a confirming source for what you had heard about the owner of the bar, and then believe, that it was a fact, that the owner was dealing drugs?

G.[/size] [/b] </div></div>

Your little scenerio would only validate the existance of the rumour. They both heard the same thing. It does not, in any way, prove that the owner was guilty.

I've heard that Obama is a muslim. If someone else has heard the same thing, does that mean he is a muslim, or does it mean that there is a story circulating to that effect?

Steve

Gayle in MD
10-22-2010, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> lol (http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/thats-first-amendment-christine-odonn)

</div></div>

Q </div></div>

And Angle, if you're thirteen, and you've been raped and impregnated by your father, or some violent stranger, Make lemmonaide out of Lemmons!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I've never seen so many nutjobs in one election.

g.

pooltchr
10-22-2010, 08:10 AM

</div></div>

Q </div></div>

And Angle, if you're thirteen, and you've been raped and impregnated by your father, or some violent stranger, Make lemmonaide out of Lemmons!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I've never seen so many nutjobs in one election.

g. </div></div>

Another very weak attempt to change subjects by going on the attack.

Steve

LWW
10-22-2010, 03:29 PM
Or at least learn how to spell lemon.

LWW

LWW
10-22-2010, 03:30 PM
Isn't it astounding that someone who rants about the stupidity of others can't write at a fifth grade proficiency level.

LWW

pooltchr
10-22-2010, 04:35 PM
She has a hard earned and well deserved inferiority complex!

LWW
10-23-2010, 04:05 AM
It's much worse than that ... it's a superiority complex for one. Second, to watch it in action it's akin to seeing Gilligan rant about the stupidity of Einstein, Hawking, and Newton.

LWW