PDA

View Full Version : Will the UPA be around NEXT Year?

Tom_In_Cincy
08-31-2002, 07:40 PM
I seriously doubt it.. and what will be be doing next year? Planning on being at the US Open..

AGAIN for the 28th year..

Voodoo Daddy
08-31-2002, 08:37 PM
Tom...go to; www.azbilliards.com (http://www.azbilliards.com) messege board and read these Gremlin guy post on UPA and the Open...I hadda respond outta sheer frustration. I cant comprehend people who are "blind followers"...geez

Tom_In_Cincy
08-31-2002, 09:11 PM
Voodoo,
Its almost like a virus of "stupidity" is spreading from playpool.com to AZBilliards.. I wonder if the BD CCB is next?

Voodoo Daddy
08-31-2002, 10:48 PM
You wonder?...HAHAHAHAHA {Voodoo takes his anti-virus pill}

09-01-2002, 01:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Voodoo,
Its almost like a virus of "stupidity" is spreading from playpool.com to AZBilliards.. I wonder if the BD CCB is next?
<hr></blockquote>

Next?

Evaluate the top ten posters.

/ccboard/images/icons/crazy.gif Who's going to be the big pooh-bah? Can't wait to see the exciting moment /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif BS

09-01-2002, 02:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> You wonder?...HAHAHAHAHA {Voodoo takes his anti-virus pill}
If One Pocket is a life sentance with no parole,I'm on DEATH ROW!! <hr></blockquote>

It's sorta like walking around with your fly open but someone has to tell you /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif...sentence /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif BS

Drake
09-01-2002, 11:35 AM
If I were a betting man, I'd bet the UPA will still be around next year. Wait a minute, I AM A BETTING MAN!

Doctor_D
09-01-2002, 11:50 AM
Good afternoon:

I would be willing to wager that the UPA, as well as the WPBA, will be around again next year. That, as far as I am concerend, is a given. However, how effective and financially viable each entity will prove to be is another issue entirely.

As such I believe that the question should not be whether or not they will be around but, whether or not they will continue to be the recognized governing body of professional billiards.

Only time will tell..

Dr. D.