PDA

View Full Version : Juan Williams - Racist

Deeman3
10-23-2010, 08:45 AM
What do you guys think about that racist pig, Juan Williams and his insensitive comments that may have thousamds of Muslims contemplating suicide this morning? Muslim bashing is now completely out of control in this country as they are attacted on the streets, bullied by wicked tea parties and marginalized by those taking away their civil right each and every day.

I would not blame them for moving to a place here they will be treated with dignity and respect, say Iran, Saudi Arbia, Holland or even Turkey.

I don't know about you but I'm gonna double my generous contribution to NPR today. We can't have people adding to the already mightly burden the poor and peaceful Muslims are facing in this hostile country.

pooltchr
10-23-2010, 10:43 AM
I love your sense of humor.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

Qtec
10-23-2010, 08:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you guys think about that racist pig, Juan Williams and his insensitive comments that may have thousamds of <span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #CC0000">JEWS</span></span> contemplating suicide this morning?<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #CC0000"> JEW</span></span> bashing is now completely out of control in this country as they are attacted on the streets, bullied by wicked tea parties <span style="color: #990000">[ Hitler Youth ]</span> and marginalized by those taking away their civil right each and every day. <span style="color: #CC0000">[ The SS.] </span>

I would not blame them for moving to a place here they will be treated with dignity and respect, say Iran, Saudi Arbia, Holland or even Turkey. <span style="color: #CC0000"> Send back the Irish as well.</span>

I don't know about you but I'm gonna double my generous contribution to NPR today. We can't have people adding to the already mightly burden the poor and peaceful Muslims are facing in this hostile country. </div></div>

Still funny?

Q

LWW
10-24-2010, 04:35 AM
Actually your ridiculous rant is funnier.

Can you cite examples of this happening to Muslims in America?

I can cite many examples of Muslims committing such acts against Jews and Christians in the Netherlands ... and you sit idly by hoping they don't come for you next, instead of being proactive and defending your nation's liberty.

How sad.

LWW

hondo
10-24-2010, 03:56 PM
To take Williams' statement out of context and fire him is a travesty. I am deeply disappointed in NPR.

Qtec
10-24-2010, 07:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you cite examples of this happening to Muslims in America? </div></div>

As usual my point went right over your head.

Q

Gayle in MD
10-24-2010, 11:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To take Williams' statement out of context and fire him is a travesty. I am deeply disappointed in NPR. </div></div>

I, too, was disappointed, Hondo. It wasn't the right thing to do, at all.

G.

pooltchr
10-25-2010, 08:12 AM
I think they were already looking to fire him, and this was just their excuse.

Steve