PDA

View Full Version : Latest Obamatron idiocy ...

LWW
10-23-2010, 12:34 PM
... I suspect that this will be repeated daily until the election, just like Chairman Obamao's lie about the ChiComs funding his opposition:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>ďI was amazed at the amount of money, this $200 billion of money that is ó where thereís no accountability. When I say accountability, we donít know where itís coming from. Thereís no disclosure, so the folks watching the ad canít make a judgment based upon motive when you say itís paid for by so-and-so. So it really ó Iíve never seen this before, so the only caveat Iíd put in terms of the House is how much impact this $200 billion are going to mean.Ē</span>
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>-Joseph Robinette Biden-
-Vice Messiah of the USA-</span></div></div>

Only a total moron believes this guy. (http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/10/22/200-billion-in-ads-mr-biden-thats-real-money/?ref=politics)

This is where the New York Times is declared a right wing nut blog controlled by Karl Rove and funded by Satan.

LWW

pooltchr
10-23-2010, 04:27 PM
They can't run on their record, so they must attempt to smear the opposition.

Steve

LWW
10-24-2010, 04:17 AM
It's beyond that ... they are either too stupid to realize that <span style='font-size: 14pt'>$200,000,000,000.00</span> exceeds the cost of US national elections for the entire history of the republic

<u><span style='font-size: 26pt'>OR</span></u>

as I suspect is the case, they believe that the nutty 25% will accept whatever lie is put on the spoon no matter how ridiculous.

LWW