PDA

View Full Version : Did Any Lefties See Face the Nation On Sunday?

Gayle in MD
10-25-2010, 08:07 AM
If not, you'd enjoy it. Democratic, Senator Chris Van Holland and Bob Scheiffer, laid the facts out amazingly well, and proved what a lying POS, Karl Rove is.

You'd enjoy pulling it up and watching it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/ftn/main3460.shtml
G.

pooltchr
10-25-2010, 08:51 AM
I guess a week before the mid term elections, the best the left can come up with on national television is to attack an administration that has been out of power for two years.

They are a bunch of losers, and if they don't know it today, they will know it next week.

Steve

LWW
10-26-2010, 02:29 AM
HERE (http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/FTN_102410.pdf?tag=cbsnewsTwoColUpperPromoArea) is a transcript of the show, I encourage everyone to read it.

Prior to Schieffer serving up some Tim Wakefield fastballs Van Hollen ... Schieffer took an incredible beat down on the fact from Gee's friend Karl Rove.

LWW

hondo
10-31-2010, 06:35 AM
LOL! You ask if any lefties saw it, and your two side kickers respond.
No surprise there.

Gayle in MD
10-31-2010, 07:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! You ask if any lefties saw it, and your two side kickers respond.
No surprise there. </div></div>

LOL, yeah, two real classy guys, huh?

You can't bat them away with an iron club.

What can you say about men who cyber-stalk women, when they've been totally ignored for months upon months...Classy???

LMAO!

"He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
10-31-2010, 01:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! You ask if any lefties saw it, and your two side kickers respond.

What can you say about men who cyber-stalk women, when they've been totally ignored for months upon months...Classy???

LMAO!

"He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

And then you've got guys like bobroberts who count your threads.
You post, and steve and lww, like trained rats, always respond.
lww posts 3 times as many threads, and the only response at
all is steve saying great post.
What's wrong with that picture?
I noticed roberts didn't even bother to respond when I pointed that out.

wolfdancer
10-31-2010, 01:33 PM
Oft times the truth is stranger then fiction!!

Gayle in MD
10-31-2010, 01:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! You ask if any lefties saw it, and your two side kickers respond.

LMAO!

"He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

And then you've got guys like bobroberts who count your threads.
You post, and steve and lww, like trained rats, always respond.
lww posts 3 times as many threads, and the only response at
all is steve saying great post.
What's wrong with that picture?
I noticed roberts didn't even bother to respond when I pointed that out. </div></div>

I think of them more like irritating little gnats, actually. You know how gnats can ruin a picnic! LOL.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
10-31-2010, 02:22 PM
thanks for the link. I'll watch it with the knowledge that both sides engage in a bit of hyperbole...but I prefer the Dems version.