PDA

View Full Version : Gayle has 1/3 rd of the threads on page 1

bobroberts
10-25-2010, 10:27 AM
Maybe she should get out more and smell the roses. Pity to live such a sad existence.
Plus you have Hondo exploiting her in her delusions.

sack316
10-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Gayle and I disagree on most everything. And yeah, she does post a lot. But I know of very few people that take as much time to get out and enjoy life as she does. How she finds the time, I don't know... but she does! I'm a few decades her junior, and find myself wishing I had that kind of energy right now!

There's much that can be said about G... but her needing to find things to do outside of this board is definitely NOT one of them. I don't know anyone who has the passion and zest for life, nature, and their surroundings that Gayle does.

Sack

Qtec
10-25-2010, 07:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle and I disagree on most everything. And yeah, she does post a lot. But I know of very few people that take as much time to get out and enjoy life as she does. How she finds the time, I don't know... but she does! I'm a few decades her junior, and find myself wishing I had that kind of energy right now!

There's much that can be said about G... but her needing to find things to do outside of this board is definitely NOT one of them. I don't know anyone who has the passion and zest for life, nature, and their surroundings that Gayle does.

Sack </div></div>

That's the most mellowest beatdown I've heard for a long time. Cool. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Nice one.

Q

hondo
10-25-2010, 08:27 PM
Look through the last 4 pages on here and tell me who has started 20 more threads than all of the rest of us put together.

hondo
10-25-2010, 08:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe she should get out more and smell the roses. Pity to live such a sad existence.
Plus you have Hondo exploiting her in her delusions. </div></div>

Bob, over the last 4 pages Gayle started 20 threads and
lww started 45.

Are you outraged?
Of course you're not.
Just another shite stirrer who looks pretty silly and trite
when confronted with the truth.

While you're at it, look at how many of Gayle's 20 turned into meaningful discussion and how many of lww's went unanswered or had only steve respond.

No, on second thought, don't bother.
You and your cronies aren't on here for meaningful discussion, are you?

LWW
10-26-2010, 02:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe she should get out more and smell the roses. Pity to live such a sad existence.

lww started 45.</div></div>

Somehow you know this even though you never read a thing I post?

LWW

hondo
10-26-2010, 07:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe she should get out more and smell the roses. Pity to live such a sad existence.

lww started 45.</div></div>

Somehow you know this even though you never read a thing I post?

LWW </div></div>

"This is why I rarely answer your or steve's posts.
It's the same thing over and over and over.
You state on another thread that you thought I never read you guys' posts.
I read some of them. Why respond? I just don't open your links usually.
If I feel it is worthwhile and you remain civil, I'll respond.
Otherwise, I just move on."

That was from a post 2 days ago. I can do no more.
I counted 45 threads you started. I opened 2 of them , I believe.
I apologize for mis-leading you.

All clear now, "buddy"?

hondo
10-26-2010, 07:13 AM
Bob, after pointing out that lww started over twice as many posts as Gayle, lww responded:

"Somehow you know this even though you never read a thing I post?'

LWW

If you weren't so consumed with the "us vs. them" mentality you would realize something here.
Well, at least I noticed my little statistics quieted you down, so my job is done here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eg8r
10-26-2010, 08:39 AM
Hondo does not have to read your thread in order to count it as one you created.

eg8r

hondo
10-26-2010, 09:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo does not have to read your thread in order to count it as one you created.

eg8r </div></div>

Thank you, sir. I thought that was obvious but , apparently, not to lww.