PDA

View Full Version : Nutty 20-25% update ...

LWW
10-26-2010, 04:06 AM
... no poll that I have ever seen has confirmed my suspicion that somewhere between 20% to 25% of the US electorate are simply Obamatronic slaves:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Monday, October 25, 2010

Incumbent Republican Jim DeMint holds nearly a 40-point lead over Democratic challenger Alvin Greene in his bid for a second six-year term in the U.S. Senate.
The latest Rasmussen Reports statewide telephone survey of Likely Voters shows DeMint picking up 58% of the vote, whil<span style='font-size: 14pt'>e Greene draws support from 21%.</span> Fifteen percent (15%) prefer some other candidate, while six percent (6%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.) </div></div>
<span style='font-family: Impact'><span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>- A - M - A - Z - I - N - G - (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/index.php/public_content/politics/elections/election_2010/election_2010_senate_elections/south_carolina/election_2010_south_carolina_senate)</u></span></span>

LWW

pooltchr
10-26-2010, 07:50 AM
What is amazing is that there are actually 21% who would vote for Alvin Greene!

Of all the candidates for any office in this election cycle, Alvin has to be the absolute worst!

Steve