PDA

View Full Version : "Voters need to have faith in the system!"

LWW
10-26-2010, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LAS VEGAS -- Some voters in Boulder City complained on Monday that their ballot had been cast before they went to the polls, raising questions about Clark County's electronic voting machines.

Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Republican Sharron Angle, her Democratic opponent, Sen. Harry Reid's name was already checked.

Ferrara said she wasn't alone in her voting experience. She said her husband and several others voting at the same time all had the same thing happen.

"Something's not right," Ferrara said. "One person that's a fluke. Two, that's strange. But several within a five minute period of time -- that's wrong."

Clark County Registrar of Voters Larry Lomax said there is no voter fraud, although the issues do come up because the touch-screens are sensitive. For that reason, a person may not want to have their fingers linger too long on the screen after they make a selection at any time.

"Especially in a community with elderly citizens (they have) difficulty in (casting their) ballot," Lomax said. "Team leaders said there were complaints (and the) race filled in."

At any time, voters can go back on the screen and review their selections. They are also allowed to make changes and encouraged to double-check their ballot on screen and on paper before it is cast.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Lomax said voters need to have faith in the system.</span> </div></div>

All good little Obamatrons and dembots, repeat the "TRUTH" (http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/25511115/detail.html)

LWW

pooltchr
10-26-2010, 10:26 PM
Voter fraud by the Dems is already thriving, and all we have done so far is the early voting. I have to wonder what to expect next Tuesday!!

New Bern NC has several reports of voters who select a straight Republican button, only to see the machine check all the Dems on the ballot. The same thing has been reported from New Hanavor county.

They will do anything they can to ease the pain of the coming election. They are thieves, crooks, and liars...and we still have the nutty 24% who don't see it.....or don't care...as long as it's their team doing the stealing!

Steve

Qtec
10-27-2010, 01:21 AM
Lap it up. Anything LWW says you automatically agree with.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Oh wait.......I remember complaining and the Dems complaining about these voting machines...............in the 2000 elections!

Oh my!</span>

link (http://www.democrats.com/diebold-hacked)

link (http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0310/S00211.htm)

I also remember that your reaction [and other RWers ]said we were all nuts.

Here, take your pick (http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&client=firefox-a&hs=iEg&rls=org.mozilla%3Anl%3Aofficial&q=diebold+2000+elections&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=)

Q

LWW
10-27-2010, 01:57 AM
Actually, these machines weren't in use in 2000 ... but if they put it on the spoon, it's good enough for you.

LWW

pooltchr
10-27-2010, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lap it up. Anything LWW says you automatically agree with.

Q </div></div>

Actually, Q, our local radio station was discussing this very topic yesterday, and had the voters on the show recounting exactly what happened. One voter told of trying to vote straight rep, only to have it check all Dems. He tried again with the same result, so he called one of the polling place workers over, who tried two more times, with the same result. Finally, on the fifth try, it worked.

There were several other voters who reported the exact same thing happen when they went to vote, some from the same district, and some from other areas.

So, once again, your smart a$$ response misses the target completely. I'm sorry if you can't bring yourself to see the facts when they are right in front of you. The local newspaper also reported the same story, and the head of the board of elections in New Bern, a democrat, by the way, admitted that this had been happening, but says there isn't a problem!!!!!!!!
I GUESS NOT!!!!! If Dems can get votes that weren't intended for them, Dems aren't going to see it as a problem.

But then, you are probably much closer to the North Carolina political scene, so your insight is probably much more valid than mine, or those who were actually in the voting booth. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

You would have been better off to have avoided this thread. You don't have enough credibility to be destroying it over something you know absolutely nothing about!

Steve

LWW
10-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Look at it from Snoopy's perspective Steve ... if the party says it didn't happen, Snoopy/Aitch/Gee et al will nod their heads in collectivist agreement that it didn't happen.

LWW