PDA

View Full Version : Mika is PAID, Ralf is PAID

Brady_Behrman
09-01-2002, 09:36 AM
Mika Paid me for his entry at the Peninsula Event, Ralf paid my dad at the Vegas event. I don't have the list infront of me, otherwise I would post more names. Jimmy Told me at the Mall Event that he Can't wait for the Open!

There are 102 PAID with 12 or 13 Russians, 7 Japanese, and many other Players from other countries working on their VISAS. Players from most other countries request an "Invite" from us so they can be approved to come to the OPEN.

I will Probally post the list of Players September 9th or 10th..Players that pay after Sept 9th, pay 550.00 verses $500

Just So You Know! Last year 20 Days prior to the event there was 107 Paid.

we are now 21 days or so away.Right On schedule.

Also, Pre Sold Seats are up 15% from last year same time.

P.S.Charlie Always Pays his ENTRY LATE....Calls 1 day prior or so and says "Put Me Down"

Thats All For Now..............

Thanks For All the Support
Brady Behrman<-------Loves Promoting this sport!
2002 U.S.Open May be the Best Yet!

Brady_Behrman
09-01-2002, 09:41 AM
Both of these players were told they have to play in the "Asian Games". Efren gave my father PUYAT's number and asked my Dad to call Puyat and see what can be done..Efren WANTS to be on PPV, as he told my father..

Thanks,
Brady Behrman

09-01-2002, 10:00 AM
Yes They believed that Barry would keep his word on having the money escrowed back then, Now they know he did not put it up. Different story.

I dont know why you chose to shoot yourself in the foot. Last year you had no control. This year it was all in your hands. I think your father has a subconscious desire to fail and he seems to be accomplishing that.

DEADSTOKE32
09-01-2002, 10:17 AM
I HOPE YOU GET ALL THE PLAYERS AND MORE FOR THE OPEN.AND IF SOME PEOPLE THINK OTHER WISE ,THAY CAN JUST STAY HOME AND WATCH IT ON THE TV. WE ALL KNOW WHO HE IS ("CW").NOT TO NAME NAMES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.:-0
"GOOD LUCK" BARRY I LOVE THE OPEN AND I HOPE IT GOES ON AS LONG AS IT CAN ......

jjinfla
09-01-2002, 03:05 PM
Charlie will show up eating crow. He is just waiting for someone, anyone, to beg him to play in the US Open for the good of pool. There must be someone out there who will stoop to that depth. Then Charlie can say that he played to "save the game". Yeah, right. More likely, he is conning the UPA players to not play so that when he gets there at the last minute he will have a better chance to win it all. LOL Jake