PDA

View Full Version : Ironic

Stretch
10-27-2010, 01:03 PM
....that the party that stole an election is now crying about voter fraud. Usualy this stuff comes out after an election. Obviously the right wing nut bars are trying to create a fall back position if they don't get the result they want.

This is where the paragons of virtue from the right spin their conspiracy theories. This ought to be good! Hang on, i'll make some popcorn......St.

eg8r
10-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Which election did they steal?

eg8r

LWW
10-27-2010, 03:32 PM
Don't expect him to comprehend that.

What's ironic is that this country has roughly 25% of the population who watched:

- The democrats commit rampant election fraud in 2000 and then whine "FOUL!" because their fraud was insufficient.

- The democrats commit rampant election fraud in 2004 and then whine "FOUL!" because their fraud was insufficient.

- The democrats run a campaign as faux conservatives ... and then immediately revert to their true Marxist selves.

- The democrats commit rampant election fraud in 2008 and then whine "FOUL!" because anyone dared to point it out.

- The democrats commit rampant election fraud in 2010.

and then still have the shameless audacity to consider themselves to be in possession of above average intelligence.

LWW

pooltchr
10-27-2010, 03:37 PM
People are already voting, and they are already seeing the evidence.

Don't you have early voting where you live??

Steve

LWW
10-28-2010, 03:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People are already voting, and they are already seeing the evidence.

Don't you have early voting where you live??

Steve </div></div>

He doesn't live in a free republic as we once did.

LWW

Qtec
10-28-2010, 04:01 AM
Yeah..right.

link........stomp a girl wearing glasses..........those TP guys are so tough.......PUKE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsrD9NxRC74&feature=player_embedded)

These anti- government frauds immediately start calling for the police!
IMO , All those guys should be arrested for assault and maybe a dozen other things.

The TP and the RW are only for free choice and freedom as long as you are a Robotlican /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif like they are.
Seems like they think THEY have a right to protest but the opposition doesn't.

Sounds like Fascism to me.

Q

LWW
10-28-2010, 04:40 AM
That was despicable.

Out of millions who have joined the TPM yoiu finally have a single legitimate case.

You may now resume your ignoring of countless cases of moonbat crazy leftist violence.

Those who were involved in the stomping incident get no sympathy from me.

All they achieved was giving the Obamatron cult a poster child.

LWW

pooltchr
10-28-2010, 06:35 AM
Q. Your link shows people crossing the line, and the incident should be completely investigated.

But, just what does this link have to do with the subject of the thread? I think we were talking about voter fraud.

Steve

Gayle in MD
10-28-2010, 07:41 AM
[quote=Stretch]....that the party that stole an election is now crying about voter fraud. Usualy this stuff comes out after an election. Obviously the right wing nut bars are trying to create a fall back position if they don't get the result they want.

This is where the paragons of virtue from the right spin their conspiracy theories. This ought to be good! Hang on, i'll make some popcorn......St. [/quote

Republicans will have so many attorneys lined up to make absurd accusations, like they always do, whenever they lose a seat, they will probably be able to do what they love to do the most, for months.

They will scream foul, take off work, sit around over in The Monacle, or The Capital Hill Bar, and drink, and just obstruct as much government progress as they can, for as long as they can. Same ol' Same ol'.

Look how they acted when Al Franken won. Mr.bad teeth Crook, held up Franken's swearing in ceremony for months upon months.

Guess they figure they have nothing to lose. After all, without the RW activist Supreme Court, Bush would never have been president.

They saw their corruption and stalling practices work twice, for Bush's elections for president.

It will be that way for every single loss they suffer, that they THOUGHT they had in the bag.

Poorest losers on the planet. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Deeman3
10-28-2010, 07:51 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

<span style="color: #FF0000">Perhaps. While I remember Gore as one of the best losers on the planet, I also remember his faithful claiming falsly for years his election was stolen, read used the Electorial College rather than a partial popular vote count. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Listen, I won't complain as once again the Dems drag out the dead in some states and the brain dead in others.

With the exception of provable voter fraud, I'll take the results and live with them. I am more inspired, as I am sure your side is, to go out and vote next Tuesday.

We do have the possibility that I will vote for a Democrat after all these years. Congressman Bobby Bright (D), who famously said "Pelosi may be dead this time next year!" has indicated he will switch to the Republican party the day after the election. If he makes that a promise, I'll cast my vote for him. Even though my wife's vote may offset mine, he is a pretty good man who just got mixed up with the wrong crowd, the Democrats. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

Gayle in MD
10-28-2010, 07:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah..right.

link........stomp a girl wearing glasses..........those TP guys are so tough.......PUKE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsrD9NxRC74&feature=player_embedded)

IMO , All those guys should be arrested for assault and maybe a dozen other things.

The TP and the RW are only for free choice and freedom as long as you are a Robotlican /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif like they are.

Q </div></div>

Wasn't that disgusting! I hope she sues the hell out of that disgusting excuse for a man.
Guess you heard he expects an apology FROM HER!

If that isn't a typical RW Republican pos, I don't know what is.

G.

G.

sack316
10-28-2010, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah..right.

Q </div></div>

Wasn't that disgusting! I hope she sues the hell out of that disgusting excuse for a man.
Guess you heard he expects an apology FROM HER!

If that isn't a typical RW Republican pos, I don't know what is.

G.

G.
</div></div>

I hope she sues too, and breaks that idiot!

Sack

eg8r
10-28-2010, 10:43 AM
Everything gayle just posted was an exact replica of her attitude when W won the election over Gore.

eg8r

pooltchr
10-28-2010, 11:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everything gayle just posted was an exact replica of her attitude when W won the election over Gore.

eg8r </div></div>

By now you should understand that Gayle has no principles when it comes to defending her beloved Democrats.

Steve

Deeman3
10-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Just as with the union workers who asulted the tea party folks, this is criminal and should be prosecuted. It turns out she was mentally retarded as well. No excuse for this from either party, it's followers and supporters.

I wish we had heard the same condemnation when the union thugs attacked, but you knew we would not.

A helpless woman to boot....

sack316
10-28-2010, 01:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

A helpless woman to boot.... </div></div>

pun intended? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

eg8r
10-28-2010, 01:45 PM
Come on, I have never seen Deeman "pro" violence. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

sack316
10-28-2010, 02:12 PM
He's not. Last I saw him he was enraged about how there are over 1000 battered women each year in this state alone! I mean he was absolutely livid! Went storming off talking about how all this time he's been eating his plain /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

Deeman3
10-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Of course, I accept violence where needed, in gangs selling drugs, SDS trying to blow up Federal buildings and such. Hey, I could be cabinet level material here!

I think men who beat on women need to go to the nearest pool hall and see if anyone approximately their size will take that abuse. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Yes, I have put women on a pedistal just so I could look up their dress, but I feel it is man's place to defend the defenseless, in particular women.

I have had wifes and girlfriends hit me, mostly for making them mad. I have never, ever hit one back in my life. I will walk away, I will take a drive, I will leave a marriage before hitting a woman, ask all my ex's, not in Texas.

If anyone ever laid a hand on my daughters, mother or anyone close to me, I would react very negatively as Obama says, "with derision!". Of course, in my circle, women do not fight among each other so I am safe there! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

If any woman does not deserve that respect, I will not longer be near her.

Sorry, but that is a very sensitive subject to me. However,I have never claimed not to cut them up and store them in my trunk for several days! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif JK, I hope you know.

Hitting a woman is one of seven things my Mother taught me not to do. I would never want to face her if I did. I have observed several of the 10 commandments at times as well. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

cushioncrawler
10-28-2010, 04:17 PM
What the Bible says about Women's Rights

Genesis 3:16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Isaiah 3:12
As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1 Corinthians 14:34-36
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Colossians 3:18
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

1 Peter 3:1
Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands.

cushioncrawler
10-28-2010, 04:20 PM
What the Bible says about Rape
City Rape

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. -- Deuteronomy 22:23-24

Country Rape

But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die. ... For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her. -- Deuteronomy 22:25-27

Of an unbetrothed virgin

If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days. -- Deuteronomy 22:28-29

Of prisoners of war

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. -- Numbers 31:15-18

cushioncrawler
10-28-2010, 04:22 PM
What the Bible says about stoning
Everybody must get stoned

For touching Mount Sinai

Whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death. Exodus 19:13

For taking "accursed things"

Achan ... took of the accursed thing. ... And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. ... So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Joshua 7:1-26

For cursing or blaspheming

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16

For adultery (including urban rape victims who fail to scream loud enough)

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24

For animals (like an ox that gores a human)

If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned. Exodus 21:28

For a woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

For worshipping other gods

If there be found among you ... that ... hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them ... Then shalt thou ... tone them with stones, till they die. Deuteronomy 17:2-5

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers ... thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 13:5-10

For disobeying parents

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city ... And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

For witches and wizards

A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27

For giving your children to Molech

Whosoever ... giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. Leviticus 20:2

For breaking the Sabbath

They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. ... And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones.... And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses. Numbers 15:32-56

For cursing the king

Thou didst blaspheme God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him, that he may die. 1 Kings 21:10

cushioncrawler
10-28-2010, 04:24 PM
What the Bible says about Marriage

Rules for taking a second wife.
If he take him another wife.... -- Exodus 21:10

God's rules for disposing of hated wives.

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her, And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate.... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you. -- Deuteronomy 22:13

It is better not to marry. But if you must have sex, then get married. It's better to be married than burn forever in hell.

It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. -- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

For I would that all men were even as I myself.... I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I. But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn. -- 1 Corinthians 7:7-9

If you're not already married, don't get married. If you have a wife, don't have sex with her. There's not enough time since Jesus is coming soon.

Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife. -- 1 Corinthians 7:27

But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none. -- 1 Corinthians 7:29

Gayle in MD
10-28-2010, 05:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What the Bible says about Women's Rights

Genesis 3:16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Isaiah 3:12
As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1 Corinthians 14:34-36
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Colossians 3:18
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

1 Peter 3:1
Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style='font-size: 11pt'> LMAO, sounds just about the same thing as the Taliban!

And, you know, they believe that stuff in the Red States, aka, the Bible Belt! Or is that the Bubba Belt?

OMG!

LOL...G. </span> </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

pooltchr
10-28-2010, 05:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What the Bible says about stoning
Everybody must get stoned

</div></div>

So did Bob Dylan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWu8qP4Pk38

Steve

LWW
10-29-2010, 02:36 AM
I remember one of Bobby Jindal's staff being viciously beaten by a leftist mob ... and I don't remember a single leftist here being concerned in the slightest.

LWW

eg8r
10-29-2010, 07:21 AM
Yep, wives submit to your husbands and husbands love your wives like Christ loves the church.

eg8r